The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2023, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Two gays were out for a drive in their new car. They stopped at a red light and were hit by another car.

"Get that idiot's details, Bruce", the gay driving the car tells his partner.

Bruce goes to the driver of the other car, a tough, rough-looking red-neck.
"I'd like your name and address" Bruce says politely, "We need to put this through the insurance"

The brute looks at Bruce disdainfully.... "F@#k you", he says, "S@#k my dick".

Bruce runs back to his car and says excitedly:

"Adrian............I think he wants to settle out of court !!!"

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-04-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Old 16-04-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...

Old 22-04-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...

Old 23-04-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bananaleave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
Very nice
Indeed, a complete set!
Old 26-04-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 28-04-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

A fast and a good learner
———-———-————-
A lady went on vacation, leaving her husband behind. Before she left, she told him to take extra care of her cat.

The next day she called her husband and asked if the cat was all right.

Her husband said: The cat just died.

She burst into tears and said: How could you be so blunt? Why couldn't you have broken the news gradually!
Today, you could have said that it was playing on the roof; Tomorrow, you could have said that it fell off and had broken its leg; then, on the third day, you could have said that the poor thing had passed away in the night.

You could have been more sensitive about the whole thing. By the way, how is my mom?

Husband: She has just got on to the roof.

Old 29-04-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
A fast and a good learner
———-———-————-
A lady went on vacation, leaving her husband behind. Before she left, she told him to take extra care of her cat.

The next day she called her husband and asked if the cat was all right.

Her husband said: The cat just died.

She burst into tears and said: How could you be so blunt? Why couldn't you have broken the news gradually!
Today, you could have said that it was playing on the roof; Tomorrow, you could have said that it fell off and had broken its leg; then, on the third day, you could have said that the poor thing had passed away in the night.

You could have been more sensitive about the whole thing. By the way, how is my mom?

Husband: She has just got on to the roof.

Thanks for nice joke.

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 29-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

SON: "Daddy, may I ask you a question?"

DAD: "Yeah sure, what is it?"

SON: "Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"

DAD: "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?"

SON: "I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?"

DAD: "If you must know, I make $100 an hour."

SON: "Oh! (With his head down).

SON: "Daddy, may I please borrow $50?"
The father was furious.

DAD: "If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this childish behavior."

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.

The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think:

Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $ 50 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.

DAD: "Are you asleep, son?"

SON: "No daddy, I'm awake".

DAD: "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier. It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the $50 you asked for."

The little boy sat straight up, smiling.

SON: "Oh, thank you daddy!"

Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father.

DAD: "Why do you want more money if you already have some?"

SON: "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do.

"Daddy, I have $100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I want to play with you."

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little son, and he begged for his forgiveness. It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life.
We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts.

Old 30-04-2023, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8294 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

@Hurricane88 very nice joke and thank you.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 03-05-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

support his thread
Old 07-05-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
SON: "Daddy, may I ask you a question?"

DAD: "Yeah sure, what is it?"

SON: "Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"

DAD: "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?"

SON: "I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?"

DAD: "If you must know, I make $100 an hour."

SON: "Oh! (With his head down).

SON: "Daddy, may I please borrow $50?"
The father was furious.

DAD: "If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this childish behavior."

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.

The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think:

Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $ 50 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.

DAD: "Are you asleep, son?"

SON: "No daddy, I'm awake".

DAD: "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier. It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the $50 you asked for."

The little boy sat straight up, smiling.

SON: "Oh, thank you daddy!"

Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father.

DAD: "Why do you want more money if you already have some?"

SON: "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do.

"Daddy, I have $100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I want to play with you."

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little son, and he begged for his forgiveness. It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life.
We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts.
This one is not really a joke but a great reminder to all parents. Great share thanks bro
Old 07-05-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
This one is not really a joke but a great reminder to all parents. Great share thanks bro
The joke is the son need to pay the father to share time...

Old 07-05-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
The joke is the son need to pay the father to share time...
Haha thanks for the sharing bro

Something like this video too. To all readers it’s not a joke video but heart wrenching nice to watch

https://fb.watch/kmNxUxv7eT/?mibextid=v7YzmG

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 07-05-2023 at 10:31 AM.
Old 12-05-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

laughter bumps....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1