The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Not good to see headlines like this but we all know how quickly the press can turn nothing into something. The rest of it is very believable because of these players past reputations. All that matters is that the incident hasn't screwed up spirit in the team. We all know that Bellamy is quick-tempered but is he really dumb enough to end his Liverpool career in a few moments of madness like that?

Hai ... lets hope all will be well soon
Old 19-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I now hear it was a bit of a misunderstanding, Riise coming into the room and said are you ready to Robbie, Robbie turned and said to Bellamy, “ do you want to go clubbing ” but sadly Bellamy did not hear him right and what he heard was “ do you want to go and club him ” ...
Old 19-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Sirus_The_Virus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

The club has to try and calm the storm on these embarassing allegations. No doubt they will be busy sorting this mess out behind the scenes.

Some players will be cut more slack than others but a character like Bellamy was purchased as soiled goods bought cheap on account of his shocking reputation. If reports of his involvement are true it will surely its one strike and out for him at Liverpool
Old 19-02-2007, 11:41 AM
Sirus_The_Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_gogo View Post
I now hear it was a bit of a misunderstanding, Riise coming into the room and said are you ready to Robbie, Robbie turned and said to Bellamy, “ do you want to go clubbing ” but sadly Bellamy did not hear him right and what he heard was “ do you want to go and club him ” ...
Hahaha bro, this is kinda funny though
Old 19-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

I suspect Liverpool are trying to create a "virtual" commotion to unsettle Bara, just like what they did with the coach and Eto story. kind of mind game i would say

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 20-02-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Guys let's not over-react. If Bellars had really struck Riise with the golf club, no way will he escape with two weeks' wages fine and still be in the squad going to Barca.

I think the truth is somewhere in between what Rafa said and what the media obviously played up.

Still just about the worst thing to have happened ahead of the Barca game but perhaps it will pull the lads together.
Old 20-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirus_The_Virus View Post
If reports of his involvement are true it will surely its one strike and out for him at Liverpool
Bellamy & Robbie been told to look for another clubs...... Voronin coming in next season. Heard the boss wants Eto too.

Dirk
Old 20-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Wowholing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Bellamy & Robbie been told to look for another clubs...... Voronin coming in next season. Heard the boss wants Eto too

Dirk
It would seem as though there was some confrontation between Riise and Bellamy, but who cares? We have all a little squabble now and then, you wouldn’t be human if you didn’t

Voronin's from the Ukraine and has been playing for Leverkusen for four or five seasons now.

He isn't that good to be quite honest with you.

This year:

14 starts, [6 sub appearances] = 6 goals, 5 assists

2005/2006:
27 starts, [2 sub appearances]= 7 goals

2004/2005:
28 starts [10 sub appearances]= 17 goals

Hmm...

I'm thumbs up for Eto though
Old 20-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowholing View Post
Voronin's from the Ukraine and has been playing for Leverkusen for four or five seasons now.

He isn't that good to be quite honest with you.
Liverpool getting him on free transfer....... no need to pay wat u expect?
Dun work out just dump him lor.... no loss wat.

bro snakehead
Old 20-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Bellamy & Robbie been told to look for another clubs......
Yeah.... heard from insiders Bellamy was told by Rafa to F**K OFF back to england on the next available flight. Looks like he's out of Rafa's plans now.

The one on Robbie is new leh ..... where u hear from?

bro snakehead
Old 20-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quite a coincidence that suddenly we have Barca and Pools both having sensational stories unfolding before their big game ..... conspiracy theory? Skali, both sides just all wayang wayang only .....

Last heard, Bellamy kana fined, Riise also kana fined (kinda strange). But seems like Rafa still needs Bellamy on the field against Barca.

Cheers
Old 20-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

sum info on voronin ... if u may b interested ...

Opta assess Voronin (scroll 2 ze bottom of ze page)

Old 21-02-2007, 02:44 AM
Wowholing

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Liverpool getting him on free transfer....... no need to pay wat u expect?
Dun work out just dump him lor.... no loss wat.

bro snakehead
The point is, we shouldn't be trash collectors, taking in junk just because it happens to be there. They need to utilize the players as much as they can. At this period of the game, every point matters. We don't need another person to come around and screw up the whole performance just cos he's a free transfer. In that case i would rather that Pongelle back anytime

Not exactly a signing to set the pulse racing is it? I'm not expecting Rafa to start spending unnecessary money this summer but surely we can aim a little higher than this guy?
Old 21-02-2007, 02:52 AM
Wowholing

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
sum info on voronin ... if u may b interested ...

Opta assess Voronin (scroll 2 ze bottom of ze page)
Thks bro for the info.

Bellamy and Andrei Voronin seems to be about the same caliber. Hopefully he'll have more attributes and will work out though
Old 21-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowholing View Post
Thks bro for the info.

Bellamy and Andrei Voronin seems to be about the same caliber. Hopefully he'll have more attributes and will work out though
Walao, a fan who knows nothing about the player and already has judged him according to his (lack of a) transfer fee.

Has it ever occurred to you that Rafa could have been tracking him for a while before the investment? Or that our priority is other areas of the squad and not strikers?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1