The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
dopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Anyone up before? Her boobs damn big

Old 09-11-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Coconutguy45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeshit View Post

From Yishun area?
Old 09-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

From Yishun area?
Old 09-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

https://shopee.sg/LUVKIS-Dildo-Vibra...400.7936273809

my maid FB want to buy this for 11.11
Local shops got cheaper ones but not sure if better. If using for sex I think don't need spend so much lah

Will only UP if your account got enough points and age.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19909 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Local shops got cheaper ones but not sure if better. If using for sex I think don't need spend so much lah
So " Mai Fun " Go Market Buy Banana / Cucumber / Carrot / Brinjal Easier And More Cheaper Plus After Use Can Cook And Eat

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-11-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Later she want dildo don’t want u already
doesnt matter as long as she is happy

so far free fuck and her sex appetite is strong hehe, and she is loyal

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 09-11-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
actually u can tell the agent u want a maid who is "serviceable"
all can be aranged
really, did the agent ask what is "serviceable" ?

Old 09-11-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
she want this one, ok la just a treat gift for her Bday

Old 09-11-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
So " Mai Fun " Go Market Buy Banana / Cucumber / Carrot / Brinjal Easier And More Cheaper Plus After Use Can Cook And Eat
oooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaa

Old 09-11-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Very naughty dh.
Video coming soon
Ups for great share!
Old 09-11-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=dopeshit;20314676]Anyone up before? Her boobs damn big

Bro, where u found this maid, have u upped her yet?
Old 09-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Share my bonk last Sunday, chat with this 33yrs indo maid for about a month, during this period buy her 2 meals when her employer went out for dining, she is small build, average looking and only arrived singland 8 mths, when meet at her place nearby only allow me to kiss on her cheeks, shy & cute like a school girl type...finally last Sunday manage to convince her to go hotel to have some fun...but to my surprise, once I start kissing her, she become wild and start to french and bite my lips....so i return her the favour by sucking her 2 nipples until she moans out and ask me to fxxk her....but I insisted her to give a blow job first but big mistakes for me, her blow job was so good that i cum all inside her mouth and I got totally exhausted, old man liao.....i told her I will fxxk her on her next off as I was too tired to have another round....when we parted she msg me why I wasted money to book hotel and didnt have sex with her.....she can do bbbj in the park....hahaha, cute & innocent girl, will keep this girl for a while....
Old 09-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
dopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of light

yes, u up her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutguy45 View Post
From Yishun area?
Old 09-11-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Nice bro! What app u use to chat up potential candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Share my bonk last Sunday, chat with this 33yrs indo maid for about a month, during this period buy her 2 meals when her employer went out for dining, she is small build, average looking and only arrived singland 8 mths, when meet at her place nearby only allow me to kiss on her cheeks, shy & cute like a school girl type...finally last Sunday manage to convince her to go hotel to have some fun...but to my surprise, once I start kissing her, she become wild and start to french and bite my lips....so i return her the favour by sucking her 2 nipples until she moans out and ask me to fxxk her....but I insisted her to give a blow job first but big mistakes for me, her blow job was so good that i cum all inside her mouth and I got totally exhausted, old man liao.....i told her I will fxxk her on her next off as I was too tired to have another round....when we parted she msg me why I wasted money to book hotel and didnt have sex with her.....she can do bbbj in the park....hahaha, cute & innocent girl, will keep this girl for a while....
Old 10-11-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes, u up her?
Yes, she a lot bigger size than the pics n very saggy boobs. But quite horny, she sucked the moment pants down
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1