The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of
FL 'Yuko' Totally different from pics!

I booked this FL which i gotten contact off an external link website earlier on at 10pm session but 9.50 i called her that i'd be later 15mins and she said that she will wait.

In the end i reach at 10.25 and called her, she asked me go to book room first and sms her. In the end she came at around 11.03pm!
But never mind below is my FR

Name: 'Yuko'
Wt/Ht: As per site, not too much off
Boobs: look like B+ at most, not like the pictures wanna pop out of shirt that kind and its also saggy!!! (website stated C+)
Looks: 5/10 got 1 pimple above lips, another below wa lau eh (website stated 8/10).
BJ: 2/10 (Lasted 1min only).
FJ: 3/10 (Fucking tell me she dunno how to do gal on top! only can missionary).
Catbath: 2/10 (Last also 1min or less, each nipple only 5s like that)
GFE: 2/10 (Didn't even say hi or ask for my name, we simply went through the motions, come in undress + shower and do the above)
Attitude: 2/10 (Come in looking dazed or sleepy after undress simply went to pee infront of me and after bonking and shower before checking out she u-turn and went back room to SHIT, say she got stomachache)

Paid her 80 bucks and left, nothing to say liao, complain also no use - shit happens, just come here share share and im sure its not same person as pics.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
car4 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: FL 'Yuko' Totally different from pics!

really? i will notice her!! tnks bro wasted ur $$ and time hate her!
Old 01-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: FL 'Yuko' Totally different from pics!

Usually what u see on the website is not the gal you booked. When the website say C cup is usually a B cup or even worst A cup. Never trust the rating on the OKT sites all are fake!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
ricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FL 'Yuko' Totally different from pics!

U gonna know which one normally post near to MILF age ladies.. do not visit them... its alwax very sub-standard when almost everyone post $80.

Currently my advice is to visit strawberry... go and view.. u like then u proceed.. other service providers are slowly subsiding due to CNY period....

The girls thought they very smart. when they leave.. pass the hp no to another gal.. another gal just sms and pick calls and attend to the appt. I will not pay her if she stay nearby and come from walking distant.. otherwise pay her cab fare and ask her to go.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 14
ahmiu is a glorious beacon of lightahmiu is a glorious beacon of lightahmiu is a glorious beacon of lightahmiu is a glorious beacon of lightahmiu is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: FL 'Yuko' Totally different from pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklaw View Post
U gonna know which one normally post near to MILF age ladies.. do not visit them... its alwax very sub-standard when almost everyone post $80.

Currently my advice is to visit strawberry... go and view.. u like then u proceed.. other service providers are slowly subsiding due to CNY period....
Agree with bro ricklaw .... Strawberry is quite a nice stable with good gem !!!

If Not can tried bro ah shui want also not bad .... or u can tried bro cindy those girls also quite nice ...
平凡的追求生活!
健康才是财福!

Old 01-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

i think will try those FL recommend by bros here liao and not okt ones
or go strawberry, i saw the site 120 is certainly worth, since 80 + hotel already 100 and kana anger until lan-pa 1 big 1 small
Old 01-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: FL 'Yuko' Totally different from pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
i think will try those FL recommend by bros here liao and not okt ones
or go strawberry, i saw the site 120 is certainly worth, since 80 + hotel already 100 and kana anger until lan-pa 1 big 1 small
KUDOS to you bro! For sharing true FR...not enuff bros are doing this these days.

Yes I heard good things about both strawberry and ahshui. Simone also was good when active.

miss the old days though when it was more bros sharing rather than sponsors.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmiu View Post
Agree with bro ricklaw .... Strawberry is quite a nice stable with good gem !!!
If Not can tried bro ah shui want also not bad .... or u can tried bro cindy those girls also quite nice ...
ahmiu.. u very humble.. u also got a stable of girls mah.. hehee..
Old 01-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

want budget busty milfs must look for bro socialsocial's find of the day
Old 02-02-2011, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!

bro Ken, i know which Yuko you referring to. I was very tempted when I saw her ad, nearly tried but became a bit suspicious when there's no FR. thanks for sharing.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 19
sake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

umm...was going to try a 'yuko' with big hooters..but couldn't get thru a few times...will tink twice
Old 21-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DimpleGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
Name: 'Yuko'
Wt/Ht: As per site, not too much off
Boobs: look like B+ at most, not like the pictures wanna pop out of shirt that kind and its also saggy!!! (website stated C+)
Looks: 5/10 got 1 pimple above lips, another below wa lau eh (website stated 8/10).
BJ: 2/10 (Lasted 1min only).
FJ: 3/10 (Fucking tell me she dunno how to do gal on top! only can missionary).
Catbath: 2/10 (Last also 1min or less, each nipple only 5s like that)
GFE: 2/10 (Didn't even say hi or ask for my name, we simply went through the motions, come in undress + shower and do the above)
Attitude: 2/10 (Come in looking dazed or sleepy after undress simply went to pee infront of me and after bonking and shower before checking out she u-turn and went back room to SHIT, say she got stomachache)
Luckily i read your thread. I was thinking of calling her when i saw the photo that she pasted recently. that is the worst attitude that i have heard ever!
Old 22-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
gills001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gain some loose some...
Old 22-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 20
Teatree is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeatree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The lady from OKT are covered and you see part of their faces. There is no guarantee that the lady is who you seen in the picture.
I prefer Hong Kong website where they show the lady from head to tail. The quality is top notch too. Most of the top quality ask for HKD800 (SGD145) which include hotel too. Here, a MILF cost SGD80 and with hotel, you are paying $110. Frankly, I rather pay HKD800 for a real SYT than SGD80 for a plump MILF with attitude.
Old 22-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teatree View Post
The lady from OKT are covered and you see part of their faces. There is no guarantee that the lady is who you seen in the picture.
I prefer Hong Kong website where they show the lady from head to tail. The quality is top notch too. Most of the top quality ask for HKD800 (SGD145) which include hotel too. Here, a MILF cost SGD80 and with hotel, you are paying $110. Frankly, I rather pay HKD800 for a real SYT than SGD80 for a plump MILF with attitude.
Bro like that u have to spent air ticket to fly there leh, end up also more ex

4 points and above for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1