The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
zerox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Went to places recommended by some friends

(1) 1st one packed a punch in the massage. As she pressed ur tired body with her powerful stroke, her fingernails are brushing across all the sensitive parts. Really CB! I wanna die for 90 mins as she keep teasing me as she massage. After that turn over, immediately push her D cup neh neh into my mouth and I suck it till damn shiok. After everything finish, went for a shower (very hygiene and great for next bro)

(2) 2nd one is a legendary lady who is neighbour of melody in lavender. She has moved further to the east. Power massage and her nuru skills really can kill you if you cannot take the excitement. It ended with her huge D cup breast fucked and nuru. After rounds of exploration, I found that her nipples are so sensitive. One time I was sucking and flicking her nipples, she buay tahan and start frenching me. That is why she went south and suck my cock off. Fucking erupting and crawling out of the massage bed. After my 5th visit, managed to ram her in all positions. Amazing experience.

(3) 3rd one packs a punch when she massage. One and off brushes my balls and grab my tool from behind. Had close to a 45 min power massage (including 30 min on and off cock tease) before I turn in front. She play with my cock slowly and sensually till I erupted. Really knn! Wasted her neh neh only b cup and a bit shy cannot roam.

Happy to exchange contact with some bros. Lately giving out tons of contact but received 0.
Hi bro, care to share the wonderful place?
Old 07-04-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
previously paid $50 +$30 for 1 hour massage , 30min massage 30min cock and balls massage.

Later on I told her i just want cock and balls massage for 1 hour....paid $50 + $20. both cum with happy ending and 3G roaming.

lacking a bit of GFE that I m looking for....unlikely to return too frequently.
Bro, do you mind to share or trade contact?
Old 07-04-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
All reasonable price one la. I not carrot

(1) about $100 all in including 1 hour solid massage
(2) $100-110 massage + hj. Others u need to unlock
(3) $50 entrance, $30-50 hj/ teasing. Counter will ask u to take $70, $98 or some shit. For me, i just take the cheapest. They don’t wank me off then I just enjoy the good massage and hj in toilet. Lol! Save $50
Hello bro. Do you mind to share or trade contact? 😬
Old 07-04-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post
After reading so much abt this spa and happened to be at this area ,decided to give it a try....

Entrance is discreet, parking is easily available along the landed house. Managed to find a lot closer to the spa. Parked the car n walk over.
Went in, registered. Paid $60 for 1 hour. 1st impression, nicely done up & the recept look kinda cute.
Room is spacious & clean. Nice ambience with smoothing music.
Put on disposable panty and a knock was heard on the door. A therapist came in & intro herself, Lixxx. Long hair, presentable look, definitely not SYT, so syt lover can skip her. lol.

Massage Session went well - this therapist definitely knows the pressure points. Started with my back, shoulder and arms. Strength was good. Not too hard, just good enough to feel the point. Chit chat abit with her & understand that she worked before at malaysia and korea , no wonder very experienced.
Went down to my legs and this was when she tore my paper underwear, making long swipes up my thighs, through my ass crack and ocassionally brushing my balls. i adjusted n open my legs to give her a little more room for her to move deeper my thigh. Finished with one leg, went to the other leg, repeating the same technique . My didi really hardened to the max.lol. Hoping she will grab my rod n stroke it......lol......nothing happen.....she gently touched my shoulder and asked me to turn in front.
Flipped over (after ~35 mins) and then nonchalantly continued the same approach with the front of my legs. Then she went out take hot towel to massage cum cleaning the oil for me. While doing this for me, she told me to take longer hour like 90min to enjoy sensual chest and tummy massage , she claimed i will definitely love it by looking at my harden rod......lol , overall is a very enjoyable session, no release but good massage n teasing make up for it. Will return whenever i around this area.
Thank for your contact bro, yesterday went to try it out, excellent massage n services, up your points too.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Zap Zap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post
Went down last evening again after finished meeting with client at that area. Drove there & happened to find a parking lot outside the shop,Woah damn lucky.

Registered n paid up. A new therapist , COXX is assigned to me. Look good, maybe 1.6m tall , slim and look pleasant. Her style abit like thai finger press , quite good, slow and steady, know the points to massage, started from the back then to the ass and asscrack, she spent at least a good ten mins on it. The feel is good when she focus on my butt, she will fingerpress and shake n rock her hand. Trying unknot my tighten tendons. Very focus n dedicated to it. If you enjoy butt massage, got to look for her.
After that she started to massage my thigh and inner groin slightly into pelvic area with her long sensual strokes.Throughout the process she was quite attentive, will check with you how is the strength. After doing the back for a good 1 hour, she went out to take a warm towel to massage my back n removed the massage oil. she dimmed the light and brought a pillow out and asked me to turn n laid on my back.

She started from my chest and after awhile, she started to rub my tummy and the area further down near the pubic hair. I was rock hard from this, the warm air from the tummy make my didi blood rise.hahahaha.

After awhile she started to massage front of my thighs as she was making me really high, but no direct contact to my manhood during frontal massage. Times flies very fast, 90 min is almost up,she finished the last part which is the calf and feet area. She is new but very skilled. I like her thai finger press style , more delicated compare to using palm of hands. Very enjoyable session with her. strongly recommend her if you looking for a excellent massage & teasing without GQ..
Hi bro, appreciate your contact for these places. Thanks in advance
Old 07-04-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 4
662blackburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brand new to this forum and really want to try this place. Would appreciate if anyone can share the location. Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniscool View Post
Recently relocated and found this clean spa nearby. Tried their 60min and 90min massage for $58 and $88. So far I’ve tried 3 masseuse.

Vietnamese ML (90min) - Warmed up with excellent hard massage for 15 mins. I was lost between Vietnam and Thailand with her massage skills. Then the oil session started and reached sensual zone, she brushed softly and the more I let her, the more it explored. She massaged the sensual zones for 30+ mins. Then it continued in flipped position. Overall, she was one of the strongest masseuse I’ve encountered.
Singapore ML (60 min) - Super hardworking ML with moderate massage hardness. She is very thoughtful and through with her massage techniques. 60 min wasn’t enough for sensual stuff.
China ML (60 min and 90 min) - My first visit was 60mins and it was all spent on massage. With some advise from other brothers (thanks bros) who recommended the same ML, I took 90 mins session and asked her to focus on sensual massage for 60 mins. Long story short, all the teasing led to one of the best cumshots in my life. Imagine 5 long powerful sprays with painful balls for the rest of the day.

I also had other interesting experiences (e.g. Prostate Massage, Tuina Massage + Cupping + HJ) in Tanjong Pagar, Bukit Timah, Chinatown area.

Happy to share and exchange contacts. PM me your contacts while requesting for mine.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Can any bros PM me contact? I can swap.
But I prefer a release.
Gonna leave my usual ML who pissing me off
U mean xiao 可?
Old 08-04-2021, 09:21 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekalot View Post
Just whack one random name of the friend then act blur right haha
Thanks for upping. please make post so i can upped you back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-04-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2837 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Thank for your contact bro, yesterday went to try it out, excellent massage n services, up your points too.
Hi bro, can share? I have 2 places to trade or swap. Cheers
Old 08-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2837 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
U mean xiao 可?
Who is this? can share bro?
Old 08-04-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
GreenMango is stuck in moderation for some time to come

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by GreenMango; 08-04-2021 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Hello GreenMango....

Sound like u very experienced..... Hmm....
Old 10-04-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lidna82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniscool View Post
The sensual act is included in the massage price. You don’t have to pay additional and the MLs don’t expect it. They hope that this will attract/retain clients. I learnt this from the Malaysian (Sabah) cute receptionist who btw doesn’t massage ... can’t stop fantasizing though!!
Pls DM location... thx.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
TheOnly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time doing an FR, booked a session with Cathy yesterday, had a great time. The sensual part of the session was the best tease I ever got.

Massage wise was not too bad, manage to unlock some knots on my back.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
SiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnly View Post
First time doing an FR, booked a session with Cathy yesterday, had a great time. The sensual part of the session was the best tease I ever got.

Massage wise was not too bad, manage to unlock some knots on my back.
Bro can share via pm?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread