The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 09-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Any spots in Yishun to recommend for a good massage and a good release? Staying near J9.
Hearsay J9 got release but selective and not everyone get it. Otherwise it would be CP, 400+ or 800+ which you need to pay for p-massage in order for GQ to be popped.
Old 10-10-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
okjerlah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Share contact bro
Old 10-10-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
okjerlah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Tried a ML at Chong Pang, at 1st wanted to go for full body massage at night but the boss keep wanting me to go for $88 package as I didnt see any ML so I just proceed with the $50 massage. When my turn I was assign to her I was stun by her figure so I took the 88 dollar package to try my luck.Her massage skills is really good the hard type no piano, massage went for 30 mins she started to massage the inner thigh, I cheekily asked her if she do massage the jewel.In the end I was offered HJ and autoroam outside her clothes due to covid19 for $30,she initially asking for 50 manage to bargain till 30.Looks 7/10,skills Boobs Big,8/10(Hard able to pinpoint), only can roam outside of clothes, HJ discreetly as the boss dont allow it. If you keen in trying do PM me or we can trade contact
Hehe share contact Bro
Old 11-10-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Evilist7272 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share her contact? Thx
Old 11-10-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 14
ken75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just when to Cxxx Sxx in CP. try the foot reflex for 1hr $32 by Lisa the in-charge as all the ladies busy. Not bad. So try the massage and got random assign by MX. rejected the P massage and opt for oil @$60 for 1hr. Half way thru ask me again, I reject. Turn over and carry on. Try to accidentally touch her, she siam. She say normally 1 hrs without P massage only back and leg. Don’t think will go back for massage, maybe foot reflex

Queue:edwinx, hongklongdoggy, informer
Old 12-10-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gintoki91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi just wondering at J9 T** T****s have any ML that will pop GQ? Any reviews?
Old 13-10-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 14
ken75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken75 View Post
Just when to Cxxx Sxx in CP. try the foot reflex for 1hr $32 by Lisa the in-charge as all the ladies busy. Not bad. So try the massage and got random assign by MX. rejected the P massage and opt for oil @$60 for 1hr. Half way thru ask me again, I reject. Turn over and carry on. Try to accidentally touch her, she siam. She say normally 1 hrs without P massage only back and leg. Don’t think will go back for massage, maybe foot reflex
Very funny. Already say the ML Siam me. Still got ppl ask me got special anot.

Queue:edwinx, hongklongdoggy, informer
Old 13-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 9
Eternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of light

any one tried Vicky from JQ spa at Yishun st 81? looks quite cfm but not sure got special?
Old 14-10-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried C at at 81, GQ popped after getting the 89 dollar package. Honestly it was nth much with average teasing considering paying so much. But for a place in the north I think considered quite good alr.

Hope anyone can intro any place with good teasing to spike some exciting into my life.. LOL
Old 14-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken75 View Post
This City S** if never take p-massage cannot massage your butt area, same as J*, DreamL*** etc.
Old 14-10-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker11 View Post
Just get in touch with Candy xx Spa, she is back in 8xx Yishun. Missing in action for so long for her since Covid19. I must say Candy skill is good. Vietnam ppl is still nice and polite. Anyone can share if Candy is still playable?

Another one is Lixxx Fxxx Xxxxxx but the place is expensive for entry. Must take the P Package, when doing Lxxxx Ask for $80/- to undress bra and teh neh neh. Anyone know if she does BJ or FJ there?

Another one Coco working there, look wise L is better looking.
Just finish 90 mins hot oil session with candy. Good strength and teasing keep on attack sensitively areas.

Last edited by John0721; 14-10-2020 at 03:51 PM.
Old 14-10-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
Just finish 90 mins hot oil session with candy. Good strength and teasing keep on attack sensitively areas.
Last time there a tall and pretty masseuse named, Le Le ... she was a very accommodating and friendly lass. Unfortunately she has RTC.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-10-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
Double CFM . its clean. Pure Massage.

I drove pased Jln kayu during lunch. , saw a few spa. Will explore soon.
Han Palace @ JKY is super!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-10-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Just finished my massage with c at 8xx.. like the bros here have mentioned again and again.. her skills damn power... didnt even need to ask GQ.. think I found my new regular spot..
Old 16-10-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Just finished my massage with c at 8xx.. like the bros here have mentioned again and again.. her skills damn power... didnt even need to ask GQ.. think I found my new regular spot..
Damage is 88+50?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1