The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
[Uncensored JAV] Maki Horiguchi 堀口真希

There's many things to like about Maki-chan, but most notable is her big doll eyes and cute girly smile. I think she can melt any guy's heart when she smiles at him; she's quite the little seductress actually.
Enjoy!

-------------

Caribbean 071914-647 On-screen invasion! Immediate insertion!

This is Maki-chan's debut uncensored video, and what a start to her career it is.. barely 6 mins into the video, a lucky guy has already impaled her (sneak attack from the back ). I'll leave the rest for you to watch.

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 06-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 14
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Uncensored JAV] Maki Horiguchi 堀口真希

Thanks for sharing TS.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Maki Chan is awesome ... bumpz ..... more more more
Old 06-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Thanks for sharing TS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
Maki Chan is awesome ... bumpz ..... more more more
Thanks for your support bros!

---------------

Heyzo 0712 Piercing my petite and young girlfriend

Actually the Japanese title used "micro" to describe Maki-chan; she was really really really young when she filmed this (legal age of course...) In this vid, young Maki-chan shows off her high sexual stamina as she is bonked by several guys, one-after-another. Very worth watching!

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 06-07-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Heyzo 0712 Piercing my petite and young girlfriend

Actually the Japanese title used "micro" to describe Maki-chan; she was really really really young when she filmed this (legal age of course...) In this vid, young Maki-chan shows off her high sexual stamina as she is bonked by several guys, one-after-another. Very worth watching!

Mega link
Hi Bro JAVgent, had problem earlier on with downloading, now its sorted out (No idea how or why). Just like to reiterate my thanks for the amazing HD UNcensored vids you have posted.

Last edited by ansonsohna; 06-07-2017 at 11:52 PM.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28385 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: [Uncensored JAV] Maki Horiguchi 堀口真希

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 07-07-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Do share more uncensored videos TS!
Old 07-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Bumpz up for more Maki Horiguchi ....

Want to show TS more appreciation for his contribution ... HD and UNcensored JAV is totally my thing. But as I as up him only recently, I cannot do so again so soon. So if anyone ups him on my behalf, write something here and I will up in reciprocation.

Cheers .. happy Friday.
Old 07-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagelock View Post
Thanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
Do share more uncensored videos TS!
Quote:

Want to show TS more appreciation for his contribution ... HD and UNcensored JAV is totally my thing. But as I as up him only recently, I cannot do so again so soon. So if anyone ups him on my behalf, write something here and I will up in reciprocation.

Cheers .. happy Friday.
Thanks for your support bros!
Maki-chan vid as requested!

---------------

Caribbean 080214-657 Stay back after school ~ Practical lessons in bondage toys

Maki-chan has to stay back after school today for extra practical lessons! She looks so 'fresh' in the school uniform.. watching this definitely stirs up the loli fetish in all of us. note that the vid is not as SM-themed as the title suggests, so don't think too much..

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 07-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
janice010101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjanice010101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Cheers .. happy Friday.
Agreed, thanks TS for uncensored and HD.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by janice010101 View Post
As promised, up you for Upping JAVgent for his most magnificent contributions
Old 08-07-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by janice010101 View Post
Quote:
As promised, up you for Upping JAVgent for his most magnificent contributions
Thanks for your support bros!!

-------------

Caribbean 021416-001 Maki Horiguchi for Manko Lovers

Mega link

**link updated after feedback**

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)

Last edited by JAVgent; 09-07-2017 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Heyzo 0886 My best friend's fiancee is a former WL

Imagine meeting the fiancee of your best friend for the first time, and recognising her as the WL who serviced you before. What will you do? In this vid, one of Mari-chan's ex-customer is the best friend of her fiance; he recognises her when he comes over to their place to have dinner. Once the fiance goes to bed, the best friend makes his move on Mari-chan

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 09-07-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Maki Horiguchi is my newest personal hot thang ..... and I am grateful for JAVgent for introducing her to me via this most magnificent thread.

So bumpz once again to encourage another new posting on this delectable lady.

And as mentioned earlier, due to the fact that I cannot up JAVgent again so soon after upping him earlier, I will do so for any samster who up him and post something here!

Support ... Support ... and looking forward to more Maki Chan
Old 09-07-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post

Caribbean 021416-001 Maki Horiguchi for Manko Lovers

Mega link
Problem with link ... it shows "0" (as in "Zero") MB .....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1