The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

During the shower we help to clean each other and kim slap my hang and told me that not only her boob and her pussy needed to be clean. I told her that i aim at these two area plus this. I kiss her lips and realize her hand start to stroke my dick. She went down to my nipple and start to lick and suck. I let her control and she went down to lick my ball and every inch of my dick. I then make her bend down and i fuck her from the back, she moan like crazy with the sound of the slapping water/butt and aftwr awhile she went to suck my cum out into her mouth as it is risky to shoot inside her during this period.

After we shower, i sat on the sofa and she sat on my lap like how we aways did in our room during the exchange. I told her this is the first time we fuck in the bathroom, your bf will be happy when you do it to him. She slap my hand again and say she wont do this to her bf even if she is married to him. I was ahocked and happy that she will do eberything only for me. I bring her face close to me and we kissed like a couple. Suddenly, we heard her bf coming back and we quickly go apart and i took my bag and going to leave the house and i saw him. I say hi to him and he kim was on the sofa with laptop open. After that i left the place and hear them quarrel.

After i reached home, i text kim and asked if everything is okay and she then call me and told me that all is okay and she told me something ridiculous that she told her bf that i am a gay thats why everything is okay, she giggle. Wow how can you say i am gay when i am the person who give you the best experience in the world, i have to punish you next time. She giggle and say sure . After the call, i head to shower and recwive message from my other project team member saying to meet up tmr for discussion. I replied okay. My team are the unwanted group so all the team group themsleves accorsing to strength. We are mainly exchange atudent, or student who have no motivation in this module

Next day before i step out the house i text to all to say who need a lift as i am driving, only cindy replied and ahe apprea to stay near me so i pick her up
Old 22-12-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Cindy, she is a project mate of mine. I disnt really know her much and she is a sports person thus, her skin is tan. Not really my taste caaue i prefer fair skin lady like kim with big boobs and butt.

During the ride, we apoke nothing and after the porject, i send her home as well. After a while, we talked a bit and we talk about ourselves and get to know a bit more about her. When we reach, she left the car and say thanks for the ride and will treat me for lunch soon. I just say okay with not much expectation cause she really is not my type.

The sch week starts again, during my walk to classroom, i happen to saw M and she happen to have a new bf. I pretend not to see her as she was my FB previously.

After awhile i saw her message, she asked if i want to come out for a drink? I hesitated, and decide to say no. She told me G wanted to meet me. I was confused, why... so i say okay
M told me to meet at xxx cafe at 11am.

G was my crush and when M say G wanted to meet me i was pretty confuse. I coulsnt slp at night as i kept thinking what will happen and then i concluded, leave it to tmr. Before i decide to slp, Kim msg me. She msg that she had a quarrel with her bf and want me to fetch her. I get out of bed and quickly drive to her. Wheb i fetch her, she was angry and slowly turn calm.

I understand from her that her bf wanna have sex with her but she didnt want to and she told him that she want to keep it after marriage. In actual fact, she is with her bf is because of their parent matter as both their parent are friend and her bf help her father in some business so thats why.

I told her not to be angry, today you can release all out on me. She slap my hand and turn her head to the other side. I park my car and my hand turn her head around and i told her i can always help you when you need. I kissed her after that. Her hand become naughty and keep rubbing my dick and i let the chair down and i hum over her and took off her shorts and atart to pump her. I dont really care if it is raw cause at that point kim was really beautiful. The whole car shake and kim moan like mad until i shoot inside her.

I was shocked and say sorry to her. She say no worry, she will take the pill. We are both sweating, i told her to come to my place. She nod. Not saying i like kim but i really want her to be mine alone. Kim knew my feeling as i express mydelf during the exchange and she tokd me about her relationship constraint. She likes me as well which is why she always like to do it with me but not her bf
Old 22-12-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Kim also told me that i can find anyone but of course make sure to be clean cause she will always be with me until either of us break it. We will need to respect the decision. Cause she know i am a playboy cause she heard cindy calling me. This is what we agree before. And we know i am not the person who can stick to only one but she still like me.

When we reach our home kim went to bathe and took her panties and bra from my closet. After she is done, she went to my table and apply cream. With only wearing panties and bra, i go to her and atart to lick her ass. She was shocked and call my naughty boy. My face was surrounded by her butt cheek i licking her butt hold, slowly to her pussy. She kept her cream and turn around and hold my head and moan. My tongue was really good as i can always find her gspot. She kept moaning and moaning and the water splash on my face. She pee and she cant control. After rhat i stood up and she laugh. I told her this is very bad. She say ohhh with a denial expression. I wipe my face and her pouting lipz, i go ahead to kiss her lips and took off my pants and insert my dick into her pussy

Last edited by opqwopqw; 24-12-2023 at 03:42 PM.
Old 24-12-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

While i was fucking kim, her phone kept ringing and and after ariund 7 miss call, cause we were both in the climax and after we cummed, kim picked up the call. Is her bf and based on the conversation, it seems that today is their anniversary and her bf has prepared dinner and asking her to check if she can come and not to be angry with him. Wheile they talking, i turn her around and lick her butt hole. And half way she farted, i took my face out and slap her butt. The spanking sound was heard by her bf and she say got mosquito and say she will come im around an hour. Her bf seems happy as i can hear him cheer over the phone.

After the call, kim told me that she have to go and we hugged and kissed and before she left, she gave me a bbbj and and cum in her mouth. And then she left the house.

The next day, i went to the cafe to meet G and when i reach there, i saw G was already there and she had order latte for me. I was surprize how she know i love latte but then i rmb M. So G wanted me to pretend to be her bf so that we can attend G's birthday party. Because her ex left her for his childhood friend who just came back from the states. He treated G as a subsitute only.

I hesitated.... G saw my expression and say i can request her to do 3 things.i looked at her... and i agree.

She bring mento her house to chanhe to the tuxedo that she bought. I took off my shirt infront of her and she quickly cover her eye and then take a peek at my 6 pac. She looks so cute and i go towards her and told her i want to use my first request. She move away and say what do you want. I smile and told her my first request is you to be happy. She was shocked at my first request. After i changed, we left the house for the party. When we reached, i can see her mix expression then i told her, i want to use my swcond request. She said here? I say yes. She say whats your request. My second request is for you to feel confident, feel pretty and feel happy. She smiled.

After the party, G thought that she will be sad and angry but it turn out she feels nothing. Then at the car, she asked me whats my last request. I told her forgot him and look forward to your new life. She smile and then break down. I went to hug her and then she turn my head infront of her and she gave me a kiss.
Old 24-12-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
RainyTheRainMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent updates TS, do continue!
Old 24-12-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 5
AmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story there bro .
Old 24-12-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

G's lips was soft and the kiss was over in a blink of an eye. After that i drove G back to her home and before she went up, she gave me another kiss on my cheek and bid goodbye.

After i reached my place, i wanted to text G but i think again, i put that off cause i dont want to gibe G the impresssion that i am chasing her. In fact, i would rather be her bff, so that we can hang out in bedroom without respinsibility.

After my shower, i recieve a text from G and asked if i have reach home, i replied yes and then she called me. We have a good chat, like friends as what was established in the call. During the call, G says if i want to go for a short trip with herself and M next weekend. I agree. This is my first step in getting her trust in our friendship.

Before i head to slp, cindy message me and ask if i am at home, and i say yes. I thought what had happen, and unexpectedly, cindy came to my house. I wonder what happen. She push me down and kissed me. She was aggressive and i like it, i tore her shirt and open aher shorts and start fingering her. When i did that, her pussy is already wet

I went down to suck her boob and i signal her to go to my bedroom. I princess carry her to my bedroom and put her on bed. I took out my shorts and ahe came forward and start to bbbj me. My hands were on her head and control her speed. Cindy was indeed the best as her sucking skill was the best compared to M , sally and kim. Especially Kim, i need to train her more.

Then we turn into 69 position and i have a taste if her pussy. Then i turn around and arouse her with fingering and she told me she want it. I tease her by placing my dick outside her pussy and then slowly inseet my dock into her pussy. While fucking i went down tonsuck her nipple and then cindy want to control the situatiom so she ride on my and she suck/lick my nipple. She was rough, i told her come down then we chanhe to doggy style and i gave her one time good one and i cum inside her
Old 25-12-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Cindy hugged me and say she missed me and we kissed. Then i received a msg from kim asking if i am free. I looked at the time and it was quite late, i told her how about tmr? She say okay, tmr meet at 9am before our class.

Cindy asked if it js my gf? I told her of course not, just a fb of mine. Oh wow, looks like you getting quite a lot of fb nowadays. I told her no matter how many fb i have, the best one is still you. She askes if i am sure, and i told her you are the only one who can give me a good fk.

I asked her why she came suddenly. Cause i havent fk for awhile? Hmmm i mean why come to my house. She laugh and say same answer.

While we rest on bed, cindy use her finger to circle my chest and say that your chest is still as firm as i first saw. I smile, saying of course i have been training hard for this. She say naughty and we french and we slowly fall asleep.

When i woke up, i didnt find cindy and when i went down i couldnt find her and saw a msg saying that she have left need to settle stuff. I see the time and i need to prepare soon to meet kim.

I reach the place that kim suggest and i saw her. I tapped on her shoulder and i can see she feel sad. So after i understand why her emotion, it seems like her bf has proposed to her and she accept as both their parents are there as well. She is confuse whether her choice is correct. I assure her that her bf should be a good guy since is approve by your parents. When shw trying to say something, i say no matter what i am still your bff, i can work out soemthing with you too if you need help.

She smile, and say i am her super bff. And after all the matter had been said we went to class together.
Old 25-12-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

After lesson and project discussion follow by the afternoon lesson, i met up with kim to see where is she going. She give it a thought and she give me a sly look and say what about your house? I say sure if you dont mind. She then wrapped her hand around my arm and we left.

After we reaxhed my place, i reached out to kim and we kissed. Then we proceed to the sofa and i took off her shorts and pantie and start to lick her pussy. She gave a moan and seeing her expression, i knew she like it. Shortly after i told her is her turn and i need to train her up before she marry. If not i, as a teacher will throw face. I ahow her my dick and signl her to start. I can see she work really hard to please me and she started to get better compare to the first time.

The i turn her around and insert my dick from the back and start pumping her hard. As compare to cindy, kim pussy is tighter than cindy which can make me more easier to cum. Then we movw to bed room and ask her to ride on me. She started off slowly then getting faster and faster until we cum tohether.

She then came down and hugged me. She say not sure when this will end. I told her she can end anytime if she want but i will be available all time. She kissed me and say out bff status will last forever. I smile.
Old 25-12-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
FotPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall wait here for more juicy updates
Old 26-12-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
roylee6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, more please...
Old 05-01-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Right before the trip, I receive a msg from M that G and her bf reconcile and will be going for the trip together. M also has bf so only me will be alone. So she asked if I am still interested to go. I was shocked. I hesitated and before I was going to text, Cindy knock on my door. I went to open the door and when I saw Cindy, I asked Cindy if she is free to go for a short trip. She gave me a yes immediately and I told her the trip plan.

Then I told M that I was going and +1 as well . M was wondering who am I bringing and I told her not to worry, is my friend.

Cindy went back to prepare and btw Cindy was divorced so she has no issue to go out with me.

The next monring, I took a cab with Cindy and went to the meeting point. G and M tgt with their bf were there and waiting for me. When their bf saw Cindy their eye nearly pop out because Cindy was wearing something that showed her cleavage. Cindy saw that and gave them a smile and we introduced each other . And G seems abit annoyed at Cindy but I couldn't care less

After we settle down in our room, we change into our swim suit as we will be heading down to swim as suggested by G's BF. When we reach the pool, Cindy took off her towel and show her boobs, and especially G bf, his mouth open wide . And when we were swimming, I notice G bf talking to Cindy and both laugh. I knew something will happen.

After the swim, we went to cthe changing room and G bf came to me and ask me about my relationship with Cindy and I told her just friend. Then I can see his eyes blink and he quickly change to his clothes and say thanks bro and he left.

Soon after, I received Cindy msg and she say that she have something on and will not be joining us in the dinner. I smile. Because I knew why they broke off and I know how to disrupt G and her bf again. That's why I bring Cindy to this trip..

When we all met out except for G bf and Cindy, I told them they have something on and I can see G face change and she say she going back to room to take wallet and I follow her. M and her bf wait for us at the restaurant.

When we reached outside my room, I heard the moaning sound and I knew it was Cindy as her sultty sound, sounds exactly like this. Also G heard her bf voice saying wow Cindy was really good. And that G hasn't really let her bf fucked yet.

G was really angry and I told her is just one fuck after all he is your childhood love. She then pull me to her room and she came to kiss me. In my mind I knew I win, we started frenching and I took off my clothes and hers as well. I put her down on the bed and start licking her boobs, B cup and she moan shyly. Then I go down to her pussy and start to lick. She try to stop me but I insisted. Cause I need to make her wet so that I can go in easily. But I was damm wrong, but I learn my lesson from Kim, so I slowly put in my dick and G shout with pain and I told her relax and slowly my dick is in. I kissed her lip and slowly move my hip. And my dick was coated with her blood while fucking . And lucking I put my clothes underneat if not the bedsheet will be stain with blood.

While fucking, G face was red and she was moaning. I tell her she is cute and she slap my arm and wrap me around and afterahwile, I cum inside her. She shouted at me and I told her not to worry, won't get preg one. Is not like striking toto . Then she relax a bit and I told her later I pass you some morning pill. And she was shocked why I got morning pill, and I told her it's Cindy, she told me just in case and she really need to use it.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster

Right before the trip, I receive a msg from M that G and her bf reconcile and will be going for the trip together. M also has bf so only me will be alone. So she asked if I am still interested to go. I was shocked. I hesitated and before I was going to text, Cindy knock on my door. I went to open the door and when I saw Cindy, I asked Cindy if she is free to go for a short trip. She gave me a yes immediately and I told her the trip plan.

Then I told M that I was going and +1 as well . M was wondering who am I bringing and I told her not to worry, is my friend.

Cindy went back to prepare and btw Cindy was divorced so she has no issue to go out with me.

The next monring, I took a cab with Cindy and went to the meeting point. G and M tgt with their bf were there and waiting for me. When their bf saw Cindy their eye nearly pop out because Cindy was wearing something that showed her cleavage. Cindy saw that and gave them a smile and we introduced each other . And G seems abit annoyed at Cindy but I couldn't care less

After we settle down in our room, we change into our swim suit as we will be heading down to swim as suggested by G's BF. When we reach the pool, Cindy took off her towel and show her boobs, and especially G bf, his mouth open wide . And when we were swimming, I notice G bf talking to Cindy and both laugh. I knew something will happen.

After the swim, we went to cthe changing room and G bf came to me and ask me about my relationship with Cindy and I told her just friend. Then I can see his eyes blink and he quickly change to his clothes and say thanks bro and he left.

Soon after, I received Cindy msg and she say that she have something on and will not be joining us in the dinner. I smile. Because I knew why they broke off and I know how to disrupt G and her bf again. That's why I bring Cindy to this trip..

When we all met out except for G bf and Cindy, I told them they have something on and I can see G face change and she say she going back to room to take wallet and I follow her. M and her bf wait for us at the restaurant.

When we reached outside my room, I heard the moaning sound and I knew it was Cindy as her sultty sound, sounds exactly like this. Also G heard her bf voice saying wow Cindy was really good. And that G hasn't really let her bf fucked yet.

G was really angry and I told her is just one fuck after all he is your childhood love. She then pull me to her room and she came to kiss me. In my mind I knew I win, we started frenching and I took off my clothes and hers as well. I put her down on the bed and start licking her boobs, B cup and she moan shyly. Then I go down to her pussy and start to lick. She try to stop me but I insisted. Cause I need to make her wet so that I can go in easily. But I was damm wrong, but I learn my lesson from Kim, so I slowly put in my dick and G shout with pain and I told her relax and slowly my dick is in. I kissed her lip and slowly move my hip. And my dick was coated with her blood while fucking . And lucking I put my clothes underneat if not the bedsheet will be stain with blood.

While fucking, G face was red and she was moaning. I tell her she is cute and she slap my arm and wrap me around and afterahwile, I cum inside her. She shouted at me and I told her not to worry, won't get preg one. Is not like striking toto . Then she relax a bit and I told her later I pass you some morning pill. And she was shocked why I got morning pill, and I told her it's Cindy, she told me just in case and she really need to use it.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster

Old 05-01-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1