The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ah Neh student bullies teacher

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Rude student forces teacher to apologise in class

By Pearl Lee
ST, Edvantage
Wednesday, Jan 22, 2014

The video, over one minute long, shows the student walking around the classroom and talking to his classmates. When the teacher asked the boy to return to his seat, the student questioned why the teacher had to shout at him, adding that he was not deaf. He then demanded an apology from his teacher, who did so.

Here is a full transcript of the video:

A video of a rude local student forcing his teacher to apologise to him has been making its rounds on the social media sphere.

In the video, a teacher is seen asking the student to return to his seat, and then asking him, "Do you remember our agreement?" The student then turns around and makes his way back to his seat.

The teacher is heard asking the student again, "Do you remember your agreement with Mr Samsul?", to which the student nods his head, and responds with a soft "yes".

He then starts playing with a tablet on his neighbour's desk, before returning to his seat while asking a friend, "How much?"

His friend is heard saying, "$3?"

This is when the teacher is heard shouting the student's name and startling him. The student then walks back to his seat.

After doing so, he faces the teacher and starts his tirade.

Student: "No need to shout right, I'm not deaf, right?"

Teacher: "I tell you very nicely already."

Student: "I know how to shout, but no need to shout, right?"

Teacher: "I tell you.."

Student: "I deaf? (shouts) I deaf? I'm asking you? (starts staring hard at the teacher) Am I deaf? (the teacher is heard starting to answer but is quickly cut off) Am I deaf? Just answer my question!"

Teacher: "I don't know."

Student: "You don't know then you shouldn't shout."

Teacher: "I told you very softly first."

Student: "(shouting) You should not shout! I'm not deaf ok!"

Teacher: Okay, I apologise. Can you please sit down?

Student: "No. A person who apologises must say, 'I apologise, so sorry'."

Teacher: "Okay, I'll say sorry I apologise, but you must also say sorry because I told you to go back to your seat."

Student: "First you say sorry to me. (shouts) Who ask you to shout? I deaf ah?"

Teacher: "I said I'm sorry already."

Student: "You never said I'm sorry. (Teacher starts to say something but is quickly interrupted.) Say (name) I'm sorry that's how I like it."

Teacher: "Okay, (name) I'm sorry. We both have to go to the principal and say sorry, I want to hear that."

Student: "(shouts) Why!"

Teacher: "Because, I asked you to go back to your seat so many times... (interrupted by student)"

Student: "I was just looking at the timetable, did I went there and talk to him, or did I go there with him to have sex? No right?"

Teacher: "Okay fine, I will ask the right person to deal with you. The rest continue with your class."
Attached Images

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1