The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 15-11-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

(Continuation)

I sat up, slowly guided XL’s body to lay on the bed, and in an even slower motion, peeled off her panties, gradually lowering it to her ankles before taking it off completely.

I licked XL’s smooth inner thighs. She closed her legs, but said nothing. I used my tongue to draw circles on her pussy hair, inevitably making contact with her pussy. She made a half-hearted effort to push my head away, but I persisted. Soon, she opened her legs a little, just a little bit. I licked faster as I felt her growing wetness. I finally inserted my tongue into her moist love tunnel as she opened her legs a little bit more. After a few seconds, I stopped.

I decided it was as far as I would go, I could not shake off the mental image of a predator grooming a naïve prey. I will let XL decide what she wants (to do), and I will go with the flow as I mentioned earlier.

XL did not know how to respond. I sat up and looked at her as she was still laying down on the bed, seemingly dazed and confused. She looked at me, those mesmerizing eyes torn between lust and guilt. I felt the same. Ok, I lied, mine was more lust than guilt.

“Ni bu neng zhe yang dui wo” (you can’t treat me this way), she spoke after a few seconds. My immediate comprehension was I have crossed the line. I smiled, almost apologetically. But my right brain concurrently had a different interpretation – she could mean “why leave me hanging…”

XL sat up beside me. “Shuo lao shi hua, ni you tao ma?” (to be honest, do you have a condom?), she said. She was staring at my fully erected, salivating cock. “Ying gai bu hui tai teng ba?” (it shouldn’t hurt too much, right?), she said softly again.

“Wo bu zhi dao” (I have no idea), it was my turn to say this. I absolutely, double-confirm, wanted to fuck XL. But I wanted her to make the decision. Not me.

(To be continued)
Old 16-11-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(Continuation)

“Wo bu zhi dao” (I have no idea), it was my turn to say this. I absolutely, double-confirm, want to fuck XL. But I wanted her to make the decision. Not me.

- - - - -

I went to the bathroom, gargled mouth wash and splashed water on my face (my mouth/chin was sticky, should be XL’s pussy juice). I came out of the bathroom with the condom.

I gave the condom to XL as I joined her in bed. She placed it on the bed and came closer to me, putting her nose against my chin. “Hao xiang” (smells good), she said. Then she pressed her breasts against my body and rested her head on my shoulder. Her right leg was over my left leg. My left hand was cross the small of her back. We lay in bed, embraced in this position for what seemed like eternity (in reality it was probably less than a minute). My lively cock was nodding on its own. I could feel XL’s rapid heartbeat, which was as fast as mine.

XL raised her head from my shoulder and kissed my lips.

“Wo yao” (I want), she said very shyly, without looking at me.

That was the signal I was waiting for. My pent-up lust sprang into action. I stuck my tongue into XL’s mouth and she reciprocated instantaneously. Both of our tongues and hands were exploring each other extensively and aggressively. It was like we were very hungry and when the food came, we wolfed down heartily!

I moved down to suck her now-pointed nipples, alternating from left to right. She then nudged my head downwards, and I knew immediately she wanted a good pussy licking! I did not disappoint as my tongue went into overdrive, exploring her delicate pussy lips and tunnelling into her love hole, braving the bushy surrounds which occasionally got into my nostrils. This went on for a few minutes and I felt the escalating urge to bang her.

XL then put on the condom for me. “Man dian, hao da” (slowly, it’s big), she said. In missionary position, I began to submerge my big cock into her tiny pussy, inch by inch. Her cunt juice provided natural lubrication for a smooth and progressive entry. She opened her legs wider each time I moved in deeper. I settled on a constant pace and rhythm as my cock slide in and out of her hairy twat. She stuck out her tongue and I went to meet it with mine.

“Kuai yi dian” (a little faster), she begged. I held her hands and narrowed the angle near her armpits, resulting in her squeezing her ample tits, making the round-and-round bouncing of her creamy white breasts even more erotic. I continued pumping her at her desired pace. Gradually, my cock began to feel a tightness, her pussy was contracting. I was no longer able to attend to her desired speed as my optimum horniness took over. Fortunately, XL liked it. “Hao shu fu, hao shu fu” (very comfortable, very comfortable), she cried out. With a loud groan, I unloaded my sperm into her.

“Wo xi huan gen ni zuo ai” (I like making love with you), XL said, as I lay next to her catching my breadth. She curled up and tucked herself onto me. “Wo xi huan da de” (I like it big), she giggled.

(To be continued)
Old 16-11-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
(Continuation)

“Wo bu zhi dao” (I have no idea), it was my turn to say this. I absolutely, double-confirm, want to fuck XL. But I wanted her to make the decision. Not me.

- - - - -

I went to the bathroom, gargled mouth wash and splashed water on my face (my mouth/chin was sticky, should be XL’s pussy juice). I came out of the bathroom with the condom.

I gave the condom to XL as I joined her in bed. She placed it on the bed and came closer to me, putting her nose against my chin. “Hao xiang” (smells good), she said. Then she pressed her breasts against my body and rested her head on my shoulder. Her right leg was over my left leg. My left hand was cross the small of her back. We lay in bed, embraced in this position for what seemed like eternity (in reality it was probably less than a minute). My lively cock was nodding on its own. I could feel XL’s rapid heartbeat, which was as fast as mine.

XL raised her head from my shoulder and kissed my lips.

“Wo yao” (I want), she said very shyly, without looking at me.

That was the signal I was waiting for. My pent-up lust sprang into action. I stuck my tongue into XL’s mouth and she reciprocated instantaneously. Both of our tongues and hands were exploring each other extensively and aggressively. It was like we were very hungry and when the food came, we wolfed down heartily!

I moved down to suck her now-pointed nipples, alternating from left to right. She then nudged my head downwards, and I knew immediately she wanted a good pussy licking! I did not disappoint as my tongue went into overdrive, exploring her delicate pussy lips and tunnelling into her love hole, braving the bushy surrounds which occasionally got into my nostrils. This went on for a few minutes and I felt the escalating urge to bang her.

XL then put on the condom for me. “Man dian, hao da” (slowly, it’s big), she said. In missionary position, I began to submerge my big cock into her tiny pussy, inch by inch. Her cunt juice provided natural lubrication for a smooth and progressive entry. She opened her legs wider each time I moved in deeper. I settled on a constant pace and rhythm as my cock slide in and out of her hairy twat. She stuck out her tongue and I went to meet it with mine.

“Kuai yi dian” (a little faster), she begged. I held her hands and narrowed the angle near her armpits, resulting in her squeezing her ample tits, making the round-and-round bouncing of her creamy white breasts even more erotic. I continued pumping her at her desired pace. Gradually, my cock began to feel a tightness, her pussy was contracting. I was no longer able to attend to her desired speed as my optimum horniness took over. Fortunately, XL liked it. “Hao shu fu, hao shu fu” (very comfortable, very comfortable), she cried out. With a loud groan, I unloaded my sperm into her.

“Wo xi huan gen ni zuo ai” (I like making love with you), XL said, as I lay next to her catching my breadth. She curled up and tucked herself onto me. “Wo xi huan da de” (I like it big), she giggled.

(To be continued)
Really good leh, read liao make me feel want go chiong and make girl say Hao Shu Fu as well
Old 16-11-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Really good leh, read liao make me feel want go chiong and make girl say Hao Shu Fu as well
If there are no potential implications (you know best), go forth and have a fucking good time, bro! Time and tide wait for no man.
Old 16-11-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

- - - - -

“Gege, bu lai kan wo ma?” (Brother, not visiting me?), XL texted me several days later.

“Ming wan jiu dian jie ni” (I will fetch you at 9pm tomorrow night), I replied.

I intentionally took a longer route from XL’s place to drive to Keppel Bay, showing her the Singapore Flyer and the unique design that is Marina Bay Sands. It was a quiet weekday night at Prive. We chose a sofa facing the waters. I could see she was overwhelmed by the new things she saw along the way. She also took a bunch of photos at Prive. I thought it would be nice to show her a few sights instead of going directly to the motel.

XL was having an alcoholic cocktail and soaking in the balmy atmosphere. Why are you treating me so nice, she asked me.

So you can treat me the same if I go to Guizhou (where she was from), I said.

But I don’t have a car, and I don’t know how to drive, and I can’t afford to take you to a nice restaurant, she blurted before I gently put my finger on her lips.

We can book a Didi and have local noodles, I consoled her. You know Didi? (China’s version of Grab), she said. I rolled my eyes and told her I know more of China than she knows about Singapore, and we both laughed. Her child-like reply warmed my heart. It reminded me of my own innocence many, many years ago.

It did not feel like I simply booked XL for a massage session. It felt more like taking an out-of-town girlfriend (a young one ) for a joy ride and a drink.

We checked into the Fragrance Hotel at the foot of Mount Faber. At ten plus weekday night, that place was eerily quiet. The kind receptionist gave us a big room (I paid the standard two-hour transit room rate).

“Wo mei li qi gei ni an le” (I have no strength to massage you), XL said as she sank into the bed. She had two drinks in the 40min or so we were at Prive. But I don’t think she was drunk. “Jin wan wo an ni” (I will massage you tonight), I offered.

We took turns to shower, and when I came out of the bathroom, she was watching the local Chinese channel on TV. She had switched off the room lights but kept the side-table lamp lighted. Despite the modest room, it felt cosy and romantic.

XL was underneath the bed cover and I joined her. She was naked; no panties this time.

“Ni hui an?” (you know how to massage?), she looked at me. Let me try, I said. She promptly rested on her stomach as I pulled the bed cover aside. I muted the TV. As I had never did anything with XL from behind, it was the first time I had a good look at her back, her ass, and her legs. Let’s just say it was a pleasing and inviting sight – smooth skin, slightly perky ass (many China girls have rather flat bums), and straight legs. I began to imagine things… you know, from behind…

Using the baby oil she brought with her, I applied a thin layer onto XL’s back and started to massage her, mustering all that I can remember from proper, professional massage therapies that I had experienced.

As I moved my hands downwards to massage her bums, XL felt slightly ticklish, so I moved further downwards. I put a little more oil on my palms and began to massage her thighs, intentionally brushing near to her butt crack. To come across as “more professional and concurrently less lecherous”, I did not solely focus on her inner thigh/butt area. I continued to move downwards and massaged her calf and ankle, on each leg. Then I would move upwards back to her thighs/bums.

“OK ma?” (Is it alright?), I asked. “Hai ke yi” (it’s alright), she said. “Hao, an qian mian”, (good, massage the front), I continued. XL turned around and for a brief moment, she was undecided whether to cover her chest or her pussy area with her hands. “Shou zai shen bian” (hands by your side), I said authoritatively. She complied. I must say it’s very easy to like XL. She was like an obedient student. Again, I felt she was happy if I was happy.

As I worked on her hands, stomach and legs, XL was just very shy, she kept her eyes shut. I avoided touching her breasts or pussy area, to maintain my so-called professionalism. I sensed she was relaxed and comfortable, and she just let me be.

Then I decided to apply a soft touch. Seeing that her eyes were still shut, I licked her nipples. She stirred a little but did not resist. I enlarged my licking radius and began to lick her breasts, and by the time I re-licked her nipples, they was definitely harder than before.

I continued licking the base of her breasts and then in a swift and sleek movement, I drew a straight line from the middle of her chest down to her lower stomach with my tongue, connecting with her hairy bush. XL moved a bit and clutched my wrist. I began to kiss near her pussy lips, taking in her moistness. Inevitably my tongue extended into her wet love hole. As I dabbled my tongue deeper into her vagina, she held my wrist tighter.

“Wo xiang yao” (I want to), she said timidly. Though she said it softly, I heard her well. But I ignored her and continued exploring the inner walls of her love cave with my tongue.

“Wo xiang yao”, she said again, a little louder this time. I looked up at her. Her mesmerizing eyes met my lusty eyes.

(To be continued)
Old 17-11-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
fonch99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steamy updates, more please!
Old 18-11-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonch99 View Post
Nice steamy updates, more please!
As you wish, bro…
Old 18-11-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Since I started this thread a few months ago, there were a few anonymous bros who upped my points without leaving you nick - thank you for your words of encouragement and the points
Old 18-11-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

“Wo xiang yao”, she said again, a little louder this time. I looked up at her. Her mesmerizing eyes met my lusty eyes.

I had earlier placed my clothes on the desk next to the bed, by design. Without leaving the bed, I reached my jeans where I had kept the condom. As I tore open the condom’s packaging, XL put in a request. “Wo ke yi zai shang mian ma?” (can I be on top?)

It was easy to cap myself as my cock was as big as it can possibly be. I lay on my back. XL stole a shy smile and took her position, initially a little nervously as she adjusted her balance. She seemed inexperienced in this position.

I held onto my dick as XL found her footing. I began to brush the tip of my cock randomly around her pussy area. Occasionally, I would let 1cm to 2cm of my cock enter her pussy just for the tease. The build-up was erotically electrifying, and XL began her ride. Holding on to my hands, she began gyrating with my cock deep inside her. I felt the lush dampness of her pussy juice permeating my capped cock and spreading towards my pubic hair. Unfortunately, she did not last long as she was struggling to find a sustainable rhythm.

We switched position and I went on top of her. XL grabbed my cock and brushed it around her pussy area, just like how I did it earlier. I think she enjoyed the sensation of a pulsating thick cock in her hand, in anticipation of its grand entry into the sacred hole. At her own pace, XL inserted my cock into her wet pussy as I observed with interest her own self-discovery. After my cock was deeply engaged into her black hole, she rubbed her clitoral hood when I started to pump her slowly. As I picked up speed, she grabbed her own breasts, grunting softly at the same time. Her eyes were shut, I can only assume she was in her own erotic dream, but with a real, long, thick and hard cock complementing her private, lusty thoughts.

I started to bang XL furiously, almost like rough sex, as her low key grunts escalated into higher-pitched cries of joy. Twice my cock had to be re-inserted into her pussy as the combination of her dripping pussy and my turbo-charged thrusts made it difficult to permanently park my dick inside her fanny.

XL suddenly grabbed by elbows and pulled me towards her, I almost knocked into her head. She kissed me and refused to remove her mouth from mine, cleverly camouflaging her cries as she climaxed. Though I was well on my way to reaching the point of a massive ejaculation, XL’s sudden action cut short my measured build-up, and I fired mercilessly into her less than a minute after she had come. She wrapped her arms around my waist, locking me on top of her as my cock continued to be lodged inside her love cave. I eased up a little, resting my palms against the mattress, to take off some of my body weight on her body.

As I lay down beside her to cool-off, XL put her palms over her eyes and I can see she was smiling. If the lighting was better, I suspect I can even see her blushing. I think she was feeling embarrassed. I think she had discovered a few sweet spots for herself while I dutifully fucked her. We were both tired. I will ask her the next time…

(To be continued)
Old 19-11-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
violetstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic update bro. Support for more!
Old 19-11-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetstone View Post
Fantastic update bro. Support for more!
Thanks, bro!
Old 19-11-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

As I lay down beside her to cool-off, XL put her palms over her eyes, but I can see she was smiling. If the lighting was better, I suspect I can even see her blushing. I think she had discovered a few sweet spots for herself while I dutifully fucked her. We were both tired. I will ask her the next time…

- - - - -

“Wo 10 hao hui guo le” (I’m leaving on the 10th), XL texted me just two days after we met near Mount Faber. “9 hao wan shang 9 dian jie ni” (fetch you on 9th at 9pm), I replied.

Night of the 9th - from the Moulmein area, I drove towards Scotts Road, into Orchard Road, then towards Shenton Way and finally Chinatown. I briefly explained to XL she was passing through Singapore’s famous shopping belt, to the “jin rong qu” (financial district / CBD) and finally “tang ren jie” (Chinatown). She was fascinated like a young girl on an excursion and took pictures when we were at traffic light junctions.

XL told me that she had only been to (with her “sister”) a shopping mall near her apartment (could be Novena Square) for the supermarket and to “eat in a big hall” (I think she meant food court), and restaurants and a money remittance shop in Chinatown (possibly People’s Park Complex). All other “outings” were with me.

“Ni dui wo zhen hao” (you are so kind to me), XL remarked as she voluntarily held my hand along Keong Saik Street. With a stroke of luck, I was able to find a parking lot near this busy street. I told her about the history of the street, named after a businessman, that mistresses were kept in the area, and subsequently it was a red light district till the late 1990’s. Now, its teeming with restaurants, bars and non-conventional offices. She was wide-eyed and weaved through the shop fronts excitedly, pulling me with her. I was happy to see her happy.

We had arrived at Jiak Chuan Road. We checked into Hotel 81 Cosy. Although the bathroom was small, she asked that we shower together. It was the first time we did that. Not much action during the wash up due to the crammed area, but she did give my cock a thorough wash.

Neither did she switch-off the bedroom lights, unlike in the past. “Jin tian bu xu yao an, liao liao tian jiu hao” (no need to massage today, just chat), I told her as we settled onto the bed. I had been nursing a hard-on since she stripped to go to the bathroom with me. She obviously saw but made no attempt to attend to it, save for the detailed wash during shower.

Based on her story, XL was a village girl without any lofty ambitions. She knew her limitations, and was contented with a simple lifestyle. Her former boyfriend was not very romantic. Being intimate meant an immediate act of sexual penetration, and he was always in control. And after ejaculation, he would just back-off.

I began to understand why XL behaved and responded the way she did with me. Perhaps foreplay and feelings of “being desired” were absent from her sole, previous relationship. Plus she was also conservative and naturally shy. I imagined that having to deal with me in my horny carnation, was an eye opener for her. That her former boyfriend had a smallish cock, even when erected, meant almost everyone else had a bigger cock.

“Dan shi ni de zhen de hao da” (but yours is really big), she blurted out. She was staring hard at my cock as we were both sitting up, our backs against the pillows in bed. I had crossed my legs and my arrogant cock was pointing partially towards me, and partially towards heaven. She also sat cross-legged, with her little bush obstructing the view of the golden triangle area from where I sat.

I put my right hand over her shoulder and softly squeezed her right breast. I pushed my left hand across my chest and squeezed her left breast. She giggled and pressed her body closer to me. Her hand went to my thigh, but did not meet my cock. I twisted my body a little and started to kiss her, from her forehead, to her nose, and to her mouth. We locked lips as I continued to fondle her breasts and tuned her hardened nipples.

XL wriggled herself out of my grip and knelt by my side. Her mesmerizing eyes gazed at me for a mere second before the tip of her tongue was circling my cock head. I shivered at her unexpected action. She began to engulf my fully erected cock, not expertly, but lovingly.

I slowly pulled her legs towards me. She knew what I wanted (or what she wanted) - she reversed her bums slowly towards me. In a short moment, we were engaged in “69” mutual pleasuring. I know young ladies can get wet easily, but XL was a natural. My tongue lashed into her love hole from behind; I sucked her cunt, taking in some of her juice and pubic hair as part of the package. I licked her bums with generous broad strokes and went back to poking my tongue as deep as it can go inside her pussy.

XL was having a field day with my cock. After she had swallowed it whole, she turned to licking the not unsubstantial length of my rod, up and down, sideways and diagonally. Then she circled my cock head with her tongue again. I was close to spitting out my sperm into her mouth, her nose, or her face, depending on what she was doing with my cock.

(To be continued)
Old 19-11-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
PantherB6768 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written bro, more please!
Old 20-11-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherB6768 View Post
Very well written bro, more please!
Appreciate your support, bro.
Old 20-11-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

XL was having a field day with my cock. After she had swallowed it whole, she turned to licking the not unsubstantial length of my rod, up and down, sideways and diagonally. Then she circled my cock head with her tongue again. I was close to spitting out my sperm into her mouth, her nose, or her face, depending on what she was doing with my cock.

“Wo bu xing le…” (I can’t…), uttered XL after she unplugged her mouth from my cock. She moved away from the “69” position we were at. She had a tortured look on her face. I was gasping for two reasons – first, the abrupt cessation of her magnificent mouth works on my cock, leaving me cold turkey; second, the lack of air as my nose and mouth had been semi-permanently stuck to her pussy with her pubic hair and juice thrown in.

Was her mouth exhausted from working on my dick? Did she suddenly decide not to BBBJ me anymore? (it was a “first” as she never ate my cock before).

XL placed her fingers on her pussy and promptly flashed those fingers at me. “Liu na me duo shui le” (so much water), she exclaimed. I looked at her blankly.

Her eyes turned away. My heart skipped a beat. What a pre-mature end this would be, in what was possibly our last rendezvous together.

“Qu na tao ba” (go get the condom), she whispered. I was so relieved! So she wanted to be fucked but couldn’t bring herself to ask for it directly. (I had been mixing around with more direct girls, where “wo yao” (I want it), “jin lai ba” (come in), and “gan wo!” (fuck me!) had been the norm).

- - - - -

After putting on the condom, I asked XL if she wanted to be on top. “Bu le” (no), she said, perhaps remembering our last session where she did not excel in riding me. I entered XL in missionary position with one hand massaging her breasts, the other hand helping me balance. She must have been dying for this moment as all her inhibitions vaporised and she allowed herself to groan from my very first thrust. She also kept rubbing her pussy area as my cock filled her tiny cave. As I intensified my pumping, she switched to grabbing her own boobs and made crying noises although she was actually smiling. It was bitter sweet.

XL was responding very well to my hard work of thrusting her like a machine. I can see the condom being laced with her white juice, I can also see her pubic hair hosting some of the white juice. I intended to lift her legs above my shoulders, which would allow me to maximize the depth of my reach into her love hole. But XL had other thoughts.

As I picked up her legs to put it against my shoulders, she moved to all-fours and raised her ass. Instinctively, I adjusted the pillow so her elbows rested on it for better support. Just like my well-honed skills in parallel parking, I inserted my dick, hands free, straight into her cunt from behind with my first attempt.

The sheer precision, coupled with the thickness and hardness of my cock brought XL to the next level of lust. After just a few thrusts from me, she began to move her bums, in effect reversing her pussy into my massive dick which stayed in a constant position. I took the opportunity to remove my hands from her waist and cupped her soft breasts from behind. My palms clearly felt her hardened nipples, and I was blown over by her determination to please and pleasure herself in her own way.

XL collapsed onto the bed after a while, it can be demanding to keep sliding her cunt into my cock in reverse gear. I turned her around back to missionary position and continued drilling her. I felt a sense of responsibility and achievement; responsibility to deliver a performance that met her needs for an experience she will treasure. And achievement for myself as usually, given the intensity, I would have ejaculated, especially during doggy which almost always make me shoot quickly.

Our sweaty bodies served to reduce the skin-to-skin friction as we continued our passionate fucking. XL accidently bit my lips as we tried to kiss at the same time my lower body was pounding her at pace. It became a mess of sweat, saliva and pre-cum before I eventually unleashed my sperm deep inside her love tunnel.

- - - - -

In under four weeks, I had witnessed a “nong cun” (countryside/village) girl, naïve and shy, discover her inner desires. The process was never wild or vulgar, perhaps just a little fast tracked as my profound horniness brought out the sex-crave in her. I felt her innocence; and along those lines, her innocent desires. It was a return to innocence for me, very different from my other experiences where my companions were sexually experienced, ever-ready and mostly pre-programmed, to be fucked good.

We reached her apartment carpark before midnight. I put $500 in her hand, knowing that I may never see her again and she had exceeded my expectations. She promptly returned me three $100 notes. “Hai shi liang bai, liang ge zhong an mo” (still 200, two hours’ massage), which was the past arrangement.

“Wo xi huan gen ni zuo ai” (I like to make love with you). “Shi wo de xuan ze” (it’s my choice), XL said firmly.

“Ge ge bao zhong” (brother, take care). She opened the car door and made her way to the elevator.

The following evening, I received a text message from XL. “Hui dao Guiyang le. Xie xie ge ge” (Arrived in Guiyang. Thank you, brother). XL never contacted me anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1