The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 16
DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!
My tryst in Paris

About 10 years ago,when I was in Paris I had my first tryst with a French gal.She looked like Sophie Marceau.She was about 24 yeras old.She was 10/10 face,10/10 body boobs waist hips and legs.She was the perfect woman.I met her at a street cafe one evening when I was reading there in the St Germain district.I was just staying in a boutque hotel across the street.She was noticing me and she was alone.I nodded and acknowlegde her attention.I was then a young man looking like a nerd with black rim spectacles.Like a student.I was there for a holiday backpacking in Europe.Long hair hippy look.I wasn't exactly good looking but I had a athletic physique.She walk over to me and sat down.My heart was now thumping away..lub dub lub dub...faster and faster and armpit getting sweaty.She asked was I from China or HK or Taiwan.Was I a student studying in Paris.I told her I was just a tourist backpacking thru Europe and spending another last 2 days in Paris before crossing the channel over to England.She spoke in good English with Parisian accent.I offerred her a drink and we began to talk.
To be cont'd
Old 23-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 21
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold
Re: My tryst in Paris

Please make my camping trip a memorable one...
Old 23-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
hugland is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhugland is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhugland is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here for more.
Old 23-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Moda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp here for your 2 day story in paris
Old 23-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
Swarny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySwarny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very interesting man. Waiting more from you ... :P
Old 23-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Samster

DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!

Her name was Audrey.She is 24 years old and part time study and working in a post office in central Paris.She stays in the 13th Arrondissement district of Montmartre.I was already 36 years but she said I looked 10 years younger.We chatted about why I came to Paris on my own and how I would spend the next couple of days in this big city.It was in November and the evening was quickly darkening even at 6 pm.As I glanced out of the cafe everybody was huddling and pulling their coats tight and walking fast against the chilly weather outside.We were very cosy and warm in the cafe and at that moment it was like in the old french movie .It was so romantic.Me a nerdy looking chinese man with a beautiful young nuble Parisian goddess.Was it really real?I pinch myself I was not dreaming in my sleep.The warm glow of the lights in the cafe on this gal face revealed bluish tint to her pupils ,perfectly made lips ,with tinge of lipstick.No eye shadows or any other make up.All naturale.Very few spots of light freckles on the cheeks.Her ears were well shaped and nicely placed.I remembered she wore a light brown over coat over a floral dress with buttons off the neck and chest area.
I was sitting on her left of the table and could occasionally have a fleeting glance at her slight cleavage without her noticing me.I can't help it!.My intentions at that time was entirely gentlemanly and platonic.Occasionaly I glanced downwards at my feet.I noticed she was wearing a pair of tight pants black in colour like those gals wore for horse riding.She had almost knee high boots in black.Her hair was light brown shoulder length and slightly curled.Small simple ear rings.No nail polish.Very fair complexion slim fingers and hand.On the table she place her small clutch bag.I had already 2 cups of expresso and one cup of cuppucino.I ordered a small pot of rose tea for Audrey and we shared an apple pie.The cafe was one third full mostly old ladies and retired veterans.A few gentlemen were sitting across and they were looking at both of us several times.I told this goddess that I was most surprised that she would come over to make my acqaintance especially since I was a unremarkable yellow skin in this French cafe.She told me that because I looked like Jacky Cheung the singer and that she has been to HongKong before and attended his concert.She thought I might be him!She said she "sek kong sui sui kwong tong wah"!I laughed.But me no speak french thats worse.Only know mademoiselle.From henceforth we warmed up and started talking on light hearted stuffs and even religion and relationships.Her English was superb and sounds so nice in Parisian accent like those ladies in 'Allo Allo'.So sexy and beautiful.You know I told Audrey we can never have this sort of encounter in Singapore.Is really like a dream.She has just broken off from her boyfriend in her work place.She dropped in one early morning to pass him back his scooter keys only to find his ex boyfriend romping in bed with another gal.She cried and ran not even pick up her stuffs there.She even said her ex was really good looking and terrific in bed.She felt like dying in his arms during lovemaking.I told her I just came off a divorce and trying to sort things out for myself and would be very happy just spending time in a French road side cafe just reading and thinking.She noticed also that I was reading Dante's Inferno from where she was previously sitting and that was also why she came over to chat me up.She said poetry and books have been replaced by internet and TVs and movies.Hardly anybody read poetry these days.So it was very unusual for a chinese man to be sitting in a French cafe in a cold chilly November evening pouring over the thick book written by Dante himself in the 13th century.Was I a professor or what she asked.And so we talk and talk and talk and laugh and cried over our sadness and unhappy lovelife.Soon it was 8pm.Most of the ppl in the cafe had left.I took courage and asked whether she had to gome home for dinner.She said she dont mind a free dinner!Good I said in my heart I can some more time with this goddess.Now where to eat in Paris.Some where nice romantic and not too expensive.
To be cont'd.
DRSG
Old 23-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story..
Old 23-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Bros out there plz dont cut my points just because i forgot to paragraph my story.The prose and memories just come by my thick brain of mind as I write here.If you guys cut my points again thats it.I wont carry on.

Last edited by DRSG; 23-07-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

Thank you bro Yang Punk and bro Reaper for uping the points.Merci beaucoup bros.Keeps me in the mood.I will carry on soon.Is a real life story of my past.I will try to paragragh so that you bros can read especially for very old bros with long sightedness.Apologies for poor English and spacing.I cant see near very well too but I have a 20" screen.I really only stumbled upon this Sammyboy forum site in July.Now that I'm more independent and have a bit spare time thats why I join.I really learn alot from the senior bros here who pm me advice and encouragement.I sincerely thank them.I really didn't know that you can actually type and print expletives on this site.See all later.

Last edited by DRSG; 23-07-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Old 23-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here for more
Old 23-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
weisianz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyweisianz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good good.. very nice.. cont pls..
Old 23-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5391 / Power: 23
AndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one...Camping here too
Old 24-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Samster

Dinner
______

I honestly told Audrey that french food sucks.You pay so much for ambience and very little food.One plate of charkwayteow with cockles and chilli in Singapore is enough for dinner for both of us.Followed by chengtng.I used to eat in macpherson/circuit road market.The damage is only $5SG.Or 15 francs thereabout.Audrey is the working class type not from rich family.The intact family unit is some how lacking in France.Either mother run away or father living with girlfriend.She was happily cohabitating with her boyfriend until recently.She has no choice but to move back to her mother's place in Montmartre(I think is 18th arrondisement not 13th which is chinatown).She has a brother but not staying with family.

She wanted to eat Vietnamese food.Before we met I wanted to tar pau food and eat in hotel room to save cost.Now I have beautiful company.I need to act a bit generous and wealthy.Anyway I could afford a 500 Francs dinner for such rare companionship.It's once in a lifetime!Better splurge till my heart content.I must not do anything to jeopardise dinner.I looked at her again after paying the bills for our tea and coffee at the cafe.She indeed resembled Sophie Marceau but younger and more beautiful than the famous actress.Her nose is strait and well proportioned to her face and not long and crooked as in most Euro women.Her mouth is smaller than the actress.Her face is not marked with any lines of aging.Her eyes a little bigger.If the actress was 10/10 Audrey would be 11/10.When she stood up she was tall at least one inch taller than me!Her boots were not high heeled maybe only an inch on the heels.Her pants were very tight and you know she has slim legs and thighs.Her waist line was so much higher than mine.Her butt was full and stout.She looks athletic.Her over coat had covered her chest and body so I can only imagine that she would probably have a full bosom and not flat chested.I remembered I caught a glimpse of her cleavage in the cafe a while earlier.

I had tipped the waiter at the cafe when paying the bills where would there be a nice vietnamese outlet nearby.We had to go to the 13th district for serious viet food.Kind of far Audrey frowned.Let's stick nearby she decided.There was one Le palanquin nearby serving some french vietnamese food.Audrey wanted to walk.I told her is nice but very cold outside.I did not bring my jacket.I just wore a tee shirt and a pull over.It felt about 10 degrees centigrade.But when the breeze came it goes right up your balls.We walk a short distance and she slipped her arms around my left arm and we locked hands spontaneously.I smiled at her and she gave me a peck on my cheek.I felt the blood gushing up my head.I quickly looked at the floor so that she dont see my red face and glee.It was so romantic.This short walk will be forever etched in my memory.I dont care that she was probably very sad and lonely and making use of me to drown her sorrow and betrayal.I'm probably a sucker for her this evening to revenge against her ex and cushion her sorrows.I dont heck the care.Whatever the reasons she wanted my company is not important.What I saw was just this stunningly georgeous lady by my side and clutching my arms walking down the fashionable street in St Germain Des Pres in this romantic city of Paris on a cold November evening.What more can I want.Onlookers were glancing at us.We were a unique couple on the street.A china man and a le beautiful French chick.Even if she turned out to be a hooker I dont fuck care.She is real and holding me.That was all that was important.It was one of those rare memorable moments of one's life.

To be cont'd....DRSG.

Last edited by DRSG; 24-07-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Old 24-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster

Double post...Starhub...lagging.
Old 24-07-2008, 08:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Lsy84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dear bro DRSG, pls do continue your wonderful story! Am pitching up a tent here liao!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1