The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2011, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light
Singapore women not open to dating a shorter man

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/s’porean-wo...en--study.html

they are also not open to dating men who are not rich , or even more importantly , not white

but sometimes they no choice but have to settle

Singapore men - all of you better wake up your idea , and stay the fuck away from god damned singapore women

all other women are better
Old 10-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Singapore women not open to dating a shorter man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post

they are also not open to dating men who are not rich , or even more importantly , not white

Singapore men - all of you better wake up your idea , and stay the fuck away from god damned singapore women

I have long given up on local girls becoming my gf ever since my poly days as I don't have the 5C's they so much desire .... I only have 1C and that is my cock... but I don't resist having ONS with the local girls ....
Old 10-11-2011, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/s’por...en--study.html

Bro Glock,

Me second you .... Sillyporean girl no longer asking for equality .... they are already asking for Superiority over Sillyporean "man"

But think of it ... we sillyporean man spoiled them in the first place as well ....... It's able time .... we sillyporean men should now start asking for equality ... follow the China government policy .... after divorce "NO NEED TO GIVE ASSET or FEED EX-WIFE" for the start .... wahahaaha
Old 10-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/s’por...en--study.html

Braddah, in global society most (but not all) women prefer to date men more tall than them. Braddah, women want a man who is physically strong and height is a factor. Braddah, however there are some men usually with money who can overcome this factor. Murdoch with the Chinese whore is an example. Also, Tom Cruise I'm sure most women would open pussy up for him despite he is shorter than global average.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

This tells us the following: Men are more practical.

As long as the pussy is clean and there are some tits to hold, our cock can stand
Old 10-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Saw something interesting in Raffles Place this morning. Ang Moh guy riding a Harley, reving up the engine for no reason at a traffic light. I turned to look at the noise. Saw a Singaporean Chinese lady in office wear sitting behind him. She sat sideways, with both legs on 1 side of the bike, high heels and all. Imagine a China woman sitting sideways as her China bf rides a bicycle. Exactly the same position.

I wonder if the guy is Singaporean and not Ang Moh, will the lady still sit sideways in her office gear? This is quite a bad position. Shows off her thunder thighs and big butt.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Saw something interesting in Raffles Place this morning. Ang Moh guy riding a Harley, reving up the engine for no reason at a traffic light. I turned to look at the noise. Saw a Singaporean Chinese lady in office wear sitting behind him. She sat sideways, with both legs on 1 side of the bike, high heels and all. Imagine a China woman sitting sideways as her China bf rides a bicycle. Exactly the same position.

I wonder if the guy is Singaporean and not Ang Moh, will the lady still sit sideways in her office gear? This is quite a bad position. Shows off her thunder thighs and big butt.
All our Sg sluts go for angmo nowadays.

if the pillion sits sideways, it is wrong...n traffic police can stop them based on safety.
in china....it is common to see chicks wearing skirt/dress cycling....they show you their panties with no shame.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 10-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

There r many ugly Sg gals still hang up and sell, waiting waiting till old liao. That's reality in Sg. In the end, they end up as losers as Sg men can still marry from China, Vietnam, Indon, etc.....
Old 10-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
There r many ugly Sg gals still hang up and sell, waiting waiting till old liao. That's reality in Sg. In the end, they end up as losers as Sg men can still marry from China, Vietnam, Indon, etc.....
once pass sell by date...they just date those old rich angmos.....
i dun see any diff between them n their asian counterparts which they brand as cheap sluts.
Pot calling kettle black.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 10-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
I have long given up on local girls becoming my gf ever since my poly days as I don't have the 5C's they so much desire .... I only have 1C and that is my cock... but I don't resist having ONS with the local girls ....
haha bro,funny man u,first time i heard ppl refer sg defination of one of the 5C as the COCK
Old 10-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
haha bro,funny man u,first time i heard ppl refer sg defination of one of the 5C as the COCK
Yes I never study so all my brain can think of whenever I think of the C = Cock. And I'm pretty proud of my this C's ... I can do without all the C's that all those SPG so much desired . But I simply can't do without my this little C's...So are you proud of your C's too ?
Old 10-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Yes I never study so all my brain can think of whenever I think of the C = Cock. And I'm pretty proud of my this C's ... I can do without all the C's that all those SPG so much desired . But I simply can't do without my this little C's...So are you proud of your C's too ?
Good,Good,Good Of course proud lah,at least now still can markita when excite haha no need blue pill
Old 10-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
hornyfcuker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the report not accurate at all...my friends and i have all dated girls who are taller than us...even got friends whose wives are taller than them...mind you we are not hamsum or rich...saying that all girls "this and that" is stereotyping...just like how a certain Mr Khaw say that the Bhutanese are not having a happy life...myopic perspective of things...we are missing the point if we lay the blame on the girls cos we need to examine ourselves first...when a girl rejects you for an angmoh or for 5 C's, usually it is just a convenient excuse that they give us so that they can get us off their backs...i'm sure you guys have friends who are happily dating / wedded to a local lass...
Old 10-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mrsg is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

It does not matter cos we are not keen in them anyway, by the time, they are expiry milk on the supermarket shelves. lol
Old 10-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Mine is long, not short.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1