The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
marconi57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Waited FL for 1 Hour

Super ultimate pissed off today...arranged to meet a Massage+FJ girl at 4p.m.

I reached at 4.05pm, called her.

She: "Huh? I thought 4.30pm?"
Me: "No, I arranged to meet you at 4pm, you check."
She: "ohhh ok..you wait for me awhile, roughly 4.30pm"
Me: "Ok"

Lan lan, and so I waited til 5.05pm, still no news, and I msg her I have waited for 1 hour, I will be leaving.

Ard 5.15, she still can msg me "Are you here already?"I was like wtf? Don't even know the situation!

So i gentle-manly msg her what had happened, how come I wait 1 hour.

At least she had the decency to call me and apologise, say she mixed up me with another guy who booked her at 4.30pm. She met the 4.30pm guy during my appointment. Any bro want to admit haha?

I kindly told her that she should check the number first next time zzz. She asked if meeting again, I said see how and bye to her.

(Actually I hear already even more pissed, supposed to be a 1 hour service, massage+fj, how to finish in 0.5 hour? Even if she don't short change me, the bro at 4.30pm will have to wait dunnoe how long? She should meet the bro at 5pm and not 4.30pm! Seriously dunnoe how they plan their appointments.)

Just want to rant and cool down my 'fire'. Next time bros maybe informing them you are on the way or something to avoid such problem.

Thanks.
Old 26-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ernie2369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Waited FL for 1 Hour

Hi Bro,

You are not the first to meet this. I met another FL, Wendy from SGSexcapades.net recently.

Arrange to meet her, but when I meet at her place, another bro also arrived there for her. Turns out she double booked. But since I come first, so I go in first

Becos got another bro wiating, throughout the svc, she kept hurrying me. Never apologised but say the other one arrived early. Where got people arrive one hour early? Also, website say can fingering and french. Turns out cannot finger but must use condom, also cannot french. Fedup.

I think nowadays a lot of FL book 1 hour means 30 min, then they can quickly turnover and earn twice as much.

We must make more noise else the FLs think we S'porean men are easy carrotcake.

But this forum not the best place cos OKTs post so often our threads kenna bump down
Old 26-06-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 13
petelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to all

My experience is that I only give the FL a 15 to 20 min window after the appointed time. I experienced a FL whom I book at 5.00 pm. I arrived at her area at 4.50 pm, sms her and waited. By 5.15 pm if she does not respond, I will send her an SMS saying that" since you are so busy, I am leaving now; book you some other day, thank you." Even if she call/SMS me after that I will ignore her calls. Her no is then deleted from my fon.
Old 27-06-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie2369 View Post
Hi Bro,

You are not the first to meet this. I met another FL, Wendy from SGSexcapades.net recently.

Arrange to meet her, but when I meet at her place, another bro also arrived there for her. Turns out she double booked. But since I come first, so I go in first

Becos got another bro wiating, throughout the svc, she kept hurrying me. Never apologised but say the other one arrived early. Where got people arrive one hour early? Also, website say can fingering and french. Turns out cannot finger but must use condom, also cannot french. Fedup.

I think nowadays a lot of FL book 1 hour means 30 min, then they can quickly turnover and earn twice as much.

We must make more noise else the FLs think we S'porean men are easy carrotcake.

But this forum not the best place cos OKTs post so often our threads kenna bump down
If the svs hurry hurry i rather go off and book her another day liao.
Old 27-06-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
jasonzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today i also sianzzz......However partially my fault... Cos I'm late.... during our session, her phone keep ringing, SMS keep coming in... Dam spoil mood....
Old 27-06-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petelim View Post
My experience is that I only give the FL a 15 to 20 min window after the appointed time. I experienced a FL whom I book at 5.00 pm. I arrived at her area at 4.50 pm, sms her and waited. By 5.15 pm if she does not respond, I will send her an SMS saying that" since you are so busy, I am leaving now; book you some other day, thank you." Even if she call/SMS me after that I will ignore her calls. Her no is then deleted from my fon.
If got valid reason ok lah, but if wait too long i guess they deserve it..
Old 27-06-2013, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petelim View Post
Agreed, max waiting time for me 15-20minutes. Unless she informs and postpone timing, I will just leave and remove her from any rtf.

Dun let them take you for granted, our time is precious too.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgguy34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

post FR lor, dont worry, even if the OKT push it away, those careful brothers will still see and skip this kind of FL one.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
KhunThai73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro marconi57,
if you noticed nowadays there are about 4-5 ''stables'' but the girls are roughly the same bunch, either using another name, or even different numbers (they are getting smart), however its the same person

And then they start advertising under another "'OKT" he/shd will put new arrvials but actually this girl already came here more than 1mth, maybe advertised under another before now business slow liao, so try another advertiser

From wat i understand from some girls, there are alot of things going at the background very complicated wan..........
Nowadays the so call OKT is a one stop service or rather let me put it bluntly, a cyndicate, they will help the girls do visas to get here, either short term or long term, help them find condos/appt where they can open their business, and of cos collect advertisement fees for them to put up in websites

All these are charged at premium cost to the girls, whom in turn has to maximised their time here to earn $$
I am not siding the girls either, the are greedy in general, heard of how easy to make $$ here thats why they come
And it is true to a certain extent, every girl i noe of, after 1 time in Singapore, always DREAM of coming here again to make fast money

If you noticed, nowadays the girls are not longer in just Geylang or Balestier, if you checked with them, they might tell you, Jurong, Serangoon, East Coast etc etc, i even came across 1 at River Valley location

Not sure when will happen, but i am sure after the Dengue and Haze thingy, something will be done.....just wait and see

Meanwhile, my personal opinion is that north of the border is a better place to chiong
Old 27-06-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So far, i hav kena those late FL too. But normally those hav their own rm. I hav boycott those wif own rm. One thing is hygiene, another time punctuality is a challenge.

Normally those FL i mt up, i will call her in the morning to confirm appt. 2nd time is b4 i set off, i will call her to confirm she is ready by watever time i promise her. 3rd time is when i reach. But still, still hav to wait abt 10-15min for them to arrive, dress up, makeup etc....
Old 27-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunThai73 View Post
bro marconi57,
if you noticed nowadays there are about 4-5 ''stables'' but the girls are roughly the same bunch, either using another name, or even different numbers (they are getting smart), however its the same person

And then they start advertising under another "'OKT" he/shd will put new arrvials but actually this girl already came here more than 1mth, maybe advertised under another before now business slow liao, so try another advertiser

From wat i understand from some girls, there are alot of things going at the background very complicated wan..........
Nowadays the so call OKT is a one stop service or rather let me put it bluntly, a cyndicate, they will help the girls do visas to get here, either short term or long term, help them find condos/appt where they can open their business, and of cos collect advertisement fees for them to put up in websites

All these are charged at premium cost to the girls, whom in turn has to maximised their time here to earn $$
I am not siding the girls either, the are greedy in general, heard of how easy to make $$ here thats why they come
And it is true to a certain extent, every girl i noe of, after 1 time in Singapore, always DREAM of coming here again to make fast money

If you noticed, nowadays the girls are not longer in just Geylang or Balestier, if you checked with them, they might tell you, Jurong, Serangoon, East Coast etc etc, i even came across 1 at River Valley location

Not sure when will happen, but i am sure after the Dengue and Haze thingy, something will be done.....just wait and see

Meanwhile, my personal opinion is that north of the border is a better place to chiong
My sentiments. I am quite surprised by some of the locations as well, now no longer limited to area G, B, L haha.

Yea understand they need to maximise earnings, but sometimes really too guofen.

even if plan 1 hr swee swee for 1 cust, 1 day 5-8 cust, $100, I month easily 10k-16k. (weekends not included somemore) 1 hr per customer enough time for them to wash up, get ready, or even a little break too. they also human need to rest, cannot 30 min 1 cust also not robot..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporeknight76 View Post
So far, i hav kena those late FL too. But normally those hav their own rm. I hav boycott those wif own rm. One thing is hygiene, another time punctuality is a challenge.

Normally those FL i mt up, i will call her in the morning to confirm appt. 2nd time is b4 i set off, i will call her to confirm she is ready by watever time i promise her. 3rd time is when i reach. But still, still hav to wait abt 10-15min for them to arrive, dress up, makeup etc....
Good strategy..we can learn frm u
Old 27-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgguy34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

name and shame
if service really fuk up, call AV. send them back forever! need AV number, pm me!
Old 27-06-2013, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Agreed, max waiting time for me 15-20minutes. Unless she informs and postpone timing, I will just leave and remove her from any rtf.

Dun let them take you for granted, our time is precious too.
Yeah lolz.. time is precious sometimes i also kanna made to wait for 1-2 hour cos she go shopping or some story. or forget appointment never inform. For me wait never mind lohz i just ensure i drink enough beer to give maximum commando poking if i dulan.. counter every moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by marconi57 View Post
even if plan 1 hr swee swee for 1 cust, 1 day 5-8 cust, $100, I month easily 10k-16k. (weekends not included somemore) 1 hr per customer enough time for them to wash up, get ready, or even a little break too. they also human need to rest, cannot 30 min 1 cust also not robot..
u
Not exactly that much, there only limited / countable amount of samsters who chiong. Fresh one even ang pai can only last maybe 3 mths after that the business not so fantasic as fresh one unless one rich bro upz mountain for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgguy34 View Post
name and shame
if service really fuk up, call AV. send them back forever! need AV number, pm me!
Duhzz. if service fuk up then find new one loh, most cases if you know to act along with them every session will be just perfect

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 29-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
markkeef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading this, I realize my experience is not unique.

This is my previous account of another fly aeroplane FL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markkeef View Post
Yesterday booked Nuri for today. She smsed me her address and I confirm with her, so I thought ok liao.

This afternoon went to look for her at the right time, but she fly me aeroplane. I waited for her for 20min outside the condo and called her many times, but she didn't answer at all. Sometimes the phone was engaged so I know she's in. Lucky I got backup near same area G so went there instead.

Very poor service attitude. Bros beware. Don't say you have not been warned. Nowadays FL's service attitude drop like a stone in sea.
At least TS girl got reply him. Mine didn't even pick up the phone.
Old 30-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

next time if she make u leave in 30min then u pay half price lor lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1