The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 10-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

waiting for Da-S still no sight of her yet
Old 11-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

H11R09 - cat 30

Looks = ok, not pretty not ugly
Body = a bit bah bah, should be B cup
BJ = 3 positions with "chup...chup" sound effect...interesting
AR = nothing to shout about
FJ = she will roll her eye up...interesting
Attitude = willing to please but kind of rushing to finish the job
Verdict = still in my RTF list
Old 11-02-2012, 12:24 AM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Agreed that Da S resembles Zhang Hai Jie
I can imagine her nude hehe
Old 11-02-2012, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
deepfark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

H22 R21 - Xue Er (CAT50) - BAD REPORT

lousy attitude and lazy.
asked for money first and it was all downhill from there.
this girl needs to change her attitude or it she will lose her customers
ageing and looks are fading. anyway she isn't much of a looker but body ok. face like kenna ram by lorry. bottom line: service less than SOP. licking and AR as if she got forced to do it. the vibes were so bad that my dick went to sleep. still rushing you out when done.

save your $50. try someone else.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepfark View Post

lousy attitude and lazy.
ageing and looks are fading. anyway she isn't much of a looker but body ok. face like kenna ram by lorry. bottom line: service less than SOP. licking and AR as if she got forced to do it. the vibes were so bad that my dick went to sleep. still rushing you out when done.

I do know she a bit rush, but I don't think her service is that bad. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
extremelyLucky is one of the Best!extremelyLucky is one of the Best!extremelyLucky is one of the Best!

Caution !

So many people receiving zap! Aren't you afraid ?

Quote:

lousy attitude and lazy.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience- H22 R21 - Xue Er (CAT50) - BAD REPORT

Yes I agree with Bro deepfark!

I have tried her once and never RTF. Compared to her next door neighbours Michelle R20 and Nikki R19 who are both friendly, this Xue Er R21 got this bad attitude.

Maybe not to all, but to some of us affected, it is not fair. We do not ask for more, just a typical CAT50 service. If cannot then reject our business or might as well call it a day.

I have saved a lot of $50 already by not having RTF sessions with her, H22R21 Xue Er.

Thank you Bro deepfark for bringing this up.

No offense to her supporters, peace Brothers, but we all have our fair share of bad experiences. To some she may be ok, but for some of us, well, just not our luck.

Cheers.

Quote:

lousy attitude and lazy.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Thanks for the warning Bro extremelyLucky. But if this is the kind of attitude that we are going to practise, 'be afraid of being zapped', then this forum will NOT flourish.

The thread title "All Petain FR experience" started by our good Brother, Bro peter69on, is very straightforward. To my understanding, it means in general, it doesn't say good or bad FR experience, as per below please:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
Hi,

This thread will be mainly focused on the FR of any individual.
Please share the experience of the bonk you obtained in Petain.
Any volunteers? Me, of course. Not too long ago........

........Thats all guys, i stop now and continue with some other FR other days. I really love to contribute all my FR but that would take infinite...just joking. My FR is a general conclusion of some of the common repeat cycles that those brother would take note.
Most importantly, i hopes it help in the decision making for you guys.

Best regards
Petain Lover
Me zaps Bro deepfark? No! On the contrary, I commend him, I have tried to ups him but the system would not allow me for I have ups him before, long time ago I cannot remeber already, ha-ha!

I hope all Bros will have a broader understanding with the FRs be it positive or negative. What's important is we do not cross the line and not say offensive remarks or profanities to each others.

Ups points, yes we welcome. Zaps points, what to do but to deal with it, take it, learn from it! That's the way of it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremelyLucky View Post
Quote:

lousy attitude and lazy.

Caution !

So many people receiving zap! Aren't you afraid ?
Old 11-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krazyMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought i read that after CNY there are new gals joining PT, is there any ?
Old 11-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

Not yet Bro, me still also waiting.

Rumours abound that there is this one in H17R10, but either always busy or not working.

Have yet to view this WL.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyMe View Post
I thought i read that after CNY there are new gals joining PT, is there any ?
Old 11-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thanks for the warning Bro extremelyLucky. But if this is the kind of attitude that we are going to practise, 'be afraid of being zapped', then this forum will NOT flourish.
well said bro, i got zap twice for posting bad FR on Aida and making an enquiry on h4...wats this, highschool???
who give a sh*t about point system...

makes me wonder sometimes if the zapper is the WL herself
Old 11-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
extremelyLucky is one of the Best!extremelyLucky is one of the Best!extremelyLucky is one of the Best!

Poor thing!

See Har... Zap is half power. That mean to say it take double effort to down your points than to up your points. For example:
Power 5 can up 5 points but down 2 points. So each up from power 5 can withstand 2 down from power 5 with 1 balance.

So points will still goes up. Don't worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
well said bro, i got zap twice for posting bad FR on Aida and making an enquiry on h4...wats this, highschool???
who give a sh*t about point system...

makes me wonder sometimes if the zapper is the WL herself
Old 11-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker
just went to PT around 4 pm today....i was actually gonna check Cookie h7r3 but i saw it was padlocked. but before i even reached her room i saw nearby room open and signalled me 50, it was h7r11...when i saw her i said to myself not bad at all.. she looks nice with an accommodating face and nice body and skin too...then i continued walking to check h7r3 and found out it was closed....then i returned to h7r11 and went in... closed door then i paid. after that i asked her name she said Carol.. she asked me where im from then a little chit chat while she was undressing. then washed me and allowed me to hold her anywhre. i asked her if she shaved, she said it was natural...her pussy was nearly bald but i must believe her, it is not shaved at all coz i can really feel it's all natural... one of my weaknesses. then she smelled me while i lay down then she started licking from nipples to down there. i asked her if we could do 69 then she obliged and started licking her cunt. then a few more mins she lie down then i licked her again then she pulled me and wants me to get in. did missionaryin all angles then did standing at the edge of the bed while doing her missionary style. then after a few mins i asked her to turn around and did doggie as the finale. superb!!! then we washed and a little more chitchat then she said thanks for coming and see u again... RTF but i must try some more. she is my 5th so far when i started last december.
Wow, she do 69? Hmm think I should RTF her again and try.

RTF to Carol. She is still as hygiene as before when I first had her. She must have forgotten about me as this is my first time to RTF her. After reading Bro leifucker FR, decided to try 69. But did not have that kind of luck. Or maybe I never ask her directly, just keep arousing her down there, hoping she will climb up the bed with her pussy in front of my face.
After a long BJ, she insert my "brother" into her with her back facing me after the BJ. Rode me for about 10 sec and then ask me to go on top. I enter her missionary with different angle so that I can feel my maximum thrust in her. She moan fakely at first but after a while, I can feel her very wet down there. There are loud sound of water slapping against my little brother. And her expression show that she enjoyed a little. Not too sure whether is it real but it did make me feel good and wanted to thrust her more. After a few more trust in her, I can feel that I'm about to come. I requested her for doggie and she obliged. I pumped her quicker than missionary and explored my army in her(with condom of course).
Carol unroll the used condom with a tissue and look at it. I asked her what is wrong but she never reply. Thought nothing but then she give a second look before throwing it into the bin. Maybe it is that I have entered her too deep or maybe her period is cumming, because I saw some pinkish colour on top of the condom. Felt so paiseh. Hopefully she's ok.
yeah bro, maybe there was just the right click between us. when i first came in, i think she is kinda interested with muscular guys. she was a bit touchy with me. when she was doing bj with me, i just tried to pull her legs near to me and told her i want to see her pussy.....then the rest is history...i started eating her while on 69 for a few minutes then before doing the missionary i ate her again for a while then proceeded with the big F***
Old 11-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, after my fav GL no.09 and no.38 left... dunno where to go... then decided to go Petain to have a look...

Late FR:
Tried H02R05..
Short FR... Her BBBJ really good... she switch from BBBJ to AR... and then BBBJ again... and then AR... Shiok!... long time no received such good blowjob... For a $50.00... this one is really good and not bad looking... worth trying...
Old 11-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
171717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, try hse 2, room 2,3 when u free. :P

share a experience today. spend $50 today on Hse 14R09
She look quite nice la, not bad looking, figure also abit to fleshy. service wise, i think very SOP, nothing much and i think not worth paying so much, except is paying for her being younger and not bad looking. service wise, i think not there. would not RTF. Sorry to bro who supported her and her regular customer.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1