The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
vlime77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Riza Regent Lust
10 July 2019

Quite a few FR for this beautiful lady and they are all true. I really enjoyed the entire session and it was a make love to gf kind of feel than wild fwb type. Just note that she don't like fingering.

Will rtf if possible. Her last day is 14
Old 10-07-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!

FR Yayee from Galaxy

Just had my session with this young girl from Chiangmai. Location is ok with plenty of parking. Went up without being questioned so mighty convenient I guess everyone knows what one comes here to do after all so no one bothers.

Look: 7/10(considered pretty)
Body: 5/10(Considered heavy weight to me quite different size compared to photo)
Boobs: 6/10(B- slight sag, natural)
Bbbj: 6/10(had better)
French: 5/10(slightly only)
FJ: 6/10
Overall: 6/10

Booked a normal 2 shots session but just wasn’t my cup of tea, asked bro if can change to 1 shot but was declined which I understand also lah(just that other stables I’ve tried usually ok to change so was a bit disappointed). So finished my 1 shot in 20mins and left early, no point I guess. Gonna look for another one to finished my second shot

Don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the lady’s attitude or service, she is a nice girl just not my cup of tea. So pls take this w a pinch of salt.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nat from TRL, 10 Jul 1030am.

As usual, YMMV. Pretty, petite, slim, big boobs, accommodating, only downside is lack of GFE.

English: Almost no English, both use Google Translate to talk, resulting in very limited conversation.
Looks: Looks mid-twenties, quite pretty, very close to photo (discount 5%), looks like ah lian. Slight Thai tan, vv smooth complexion, smooth long hair. ~150cm vv petite.
Body: More towards slim, little body fats, firm nicely shaped enhanced C-D with eraser nips,. Meaty butt, no ink.
French: She doesn't seem too keen to kiss, so not much kissing.
BBJ: SOP, with some attention to balls.
Painting/Fingering: Trimmed, no smell, wet, but not much reaction from her, don't feel like she wants it either.
FJ: Wet, it's not tight at the entrance, but can feel her inside. Vv accommodating as we did in quite a few positions, not much riding stamina. Got some reaction from her, but again doesn't seem like she wants it.
GFE/Service: Little GFE due to lack of kissing and smiling, although she will cuddle during rest. Maybe because of language barrier.

RTF: No

OKT: Prompt reply and clear instructions. I think waiting location is too public and awkward to wait around.

Last edited by sammybk; 10-07-2019 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Laura - TRL

9 July 1pm

Looks - 9/10. She looks better in person compared to photos, fair skinned and syt, small sized but something else is really big...

Boobs - 10/10. It is 100% natural bros. Damn it is round and soft. I don't know what else to say.

Body - 10/10. Slim and small sized around 1.56m, looks like a poly girl.

BJ/FJ - 7/10. Not the best but not the worst, the boobs seriously will make you cum very fast nevertheless. So I don't mind.

Moans loudly! Those swinging boobs when you take her doggy style is just priceless.

GFE - 8/10. Needs a little warm up but not fake or trying hard. But the boobs overshadow whatever it is she lacks.

RTF - 110% when she returns. It is her last day and I feel bad for myself that I didn't take her before. Haiz.
Old 10-07-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
theonebun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tiffy TheRegentLust

Solid AR! Like what some bros mentioned, can AR for a long time! Only did one shot CIM/Swallow as I am a one shot man but she tried really hard to get the 2nd shot out!

RTF: Yes!
Old 10-07-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wanted to try Loveaffair88 but read some negative reviews. So not going ahead to book with this stable.

LaxAffaires caught my eyes with the $80 1 shot deal. Any feedback about this stable?
Old 10-07-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHiCaLhAcKeR View Post
I wanted to try Loveaffair88 but read some negative reviews. So not going ahead to book with this stable.

LaxAffaires caught my eyes with the $80 1 shot deal. Any feedback about this stable?
so far ok experience with OKT, reasonable and prompt. no bait and switch. only issues is that he will overstate services. can cfm svcs to me but girl dont offer. like CIM, AR.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post

had a date with Alis from Xclusive. Alis was from another stable in previous trip and was having some chat when she went back BKK where she worked in office.

Previous trip was crazy as she was drunk and action start in lift.

This trip was more passionate. She love to drink and we went down get some beer before the session and she can easily pass off as a sg lady bcos she look a bit chinese and was rather fair.

Drink a bit liao jitao french and kiss like long lost lovers. Look into each other eyes. Is like long lost lovers never meet though action did not start in lift is jitao never shower do.liao. Maybe bcos of the drink, I wasnt a drinker but she lover to drink. Sibei funny is I cannot take of my belt. Knn paiseh sia. She have to help me take off. Bo bian then I have to help her take off her jeans.

All these while frenching. Grind and grind with pantie on even but can feel the wetness. I think is the beer bah. Sibei hot and wet and kiss also wet.

Frenching liao more high bcos drink and french. Jitao missionary and prone then deck chair. 1st round already take 1 hour liao. I think is bcos of the frenching and cuddling. And plus shower and go buy beer so only 1 round and left 10 min.

This should be most shiok 1 round and I think shoot a lot in. Is action all the way.

Wish I was young again can break my record 1 round 2 hours plus. Haha see if RTF can do that . But uncle liao
too bad this stable dont accept bookings through whatsapp. cant support them even those they got such delicious girls
Old 10-07-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echangliang View Post
Date:9/7/2019 - 7pm

Stable : Glaxy/Yayee

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php...3#post18926343

OKT : Glad to see Glaxy come back. Always provide quality gal with fair damages. Quick response and clear direction

Location : 8/10, G area. Easy for both Drivers / riders and public transport

Room : clean and own toilet in room

Looks : 9/10, 99% same to photo. Pretty face and white skin. Totally NOT discount from pictures.

Body : 8/10, not wild style but still nice. All natural items.

Shower : 8/10 show with you and clean for you. Very nice service.

Frenching : 9/10 Yes.

Bbbj : 9/10 overall will slowly and not rush. And really good.

Cim : na never try. Meet so nice gal I almost forget the cim session.

Fj : 9/10 one of best. Attitude good and will try any position.

Gfe: 10/10 English is not bad, can understand all. And enjoying to talk to you like real Girlfriend.

RTF: 100% yes when time and energy allowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
FR Yayee from Galaxy

Just had my session with this young girl from Chiangmai. Location is ok with plenty of parking. Went up without being questioned so mighty convenient I guess everyone knows what one comes here to do after all so no one bothers.

Look: 7/10(considered pretty)
Body: 5/10(Considered heavy weight to me quite different size compared to photo)
Boobs: 6/10(B- slight sag, natural)
Bbbj: 6/10(had better)
French: 5/10(slightly only)
FJ: 6/10
Overall: 6/10

Booked a normal 2 shots session but just wasn’t my cup of tea, asked bro if can change to 1 shot but was declined which I understand also lah(just that other stables I’ve tried usually ok to change so was a bit disappointed). So finished my 1 shot in 20mins and left early, no point I guess. Gonna look for another one to finished my second shot

Don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the lady’s attitude or service, she is a nice girl just not my cup of tea. So pls take this w a pinch of salt.

Adding my two cents worth for Yayee (GX).

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=735518
http://www.galaxyx6688.com/100571005...005710057.html

Location is a hotel in G area. She was assigned into a twin beds room with attached bathroom.

Yayee is a mid-20s lass from Chiang Mai with a good attitude.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Meaty, medium built with tummy. Considered a mini baby elephant, IMHO. Fair skin. Wears braces. The photos posted are not WYSIWYG and most likely heavily photoshopped.

Natural B boobs (slight sag) with inverted nipples.

Light Frencher. Allows fingering. Offers BBBJ with balls sucking. CIM not sure.

FJ. Trimmed cunt with stubbles. Can take deep & heavy pounding. Finished her in missionary and doggy only due to her size.

According to OKT, GX stable has decided to replace bath towel with paper towel (kitchen tissue) moving forward because it is more hygienic, more convenient and it is the common standard in HK and Taiwan. However, the first 2 customers will enjoy bath towel supplied by the hotel.

YMMV. Happy bonking!
Old 10-07-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
watever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Riza/ TRL, 9 July 2019, 12Noon

Claiming my 45 mins free bonk, topping up 1 more shot. It was a pleasant surprise for me though LOL!

OKT: 10/10,
as usual, smooth and clear in both booking and directions

Looks: 8/10
I know, its already listed as she's tall but from the pictures I thought she was petite and had totally forgotten about her height until I see her at the door. Heng, I still taller so everything's good!

Shower: 7/10.
SOP. Like your secondary school days where your GF was a little shy showering with you for the first time.

BBBJ: 11/10
She will give but I prefer CBJ. A lethal combination of short strokes switching to long strokes, coupled with swirling tongue actions. All hands free dammit!! Her previous BF must have trained her damn well.. Well, I misfired.. LOL!

FJ: 8/10
Always suggest keeping her holes busy to help you cum, alternate from BF, FJ to BJ, and will switch... All to satisfy you. Nothing to complain about.

Massage: Damn, its hard and enough to make my aches go away. I have zero expectations for this. If good, its a bonus so its a bonus for me!

Thank you Boss SK!
Old 10-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 10
GoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of light

Bentley from SS (2/5)

Looks:8/10 (Cute girl with bracer on)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Slow and sensual)
French: 7/10 (light pecks and kisses)
Boobs: 6/10 (Enhanced)
FJ: 9/10 (impressive riding skill. She ride so hard i dont think the bed can last)

Overall: Pleasant lady to chat with, knows abit of chinese. Best ride of the day.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The Regent Lust, Riza
9th Jul

she is tall (169cm), big body frame, big face
she is not ugly, fair skin
natural boobs, size is good, not shag

french was good, south easily wet, easily horny
bbbj was good
f was good, if u go deep, she will feel good
45mins is enough
Old 10-07-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all

Just tried NUn from SE.
Location is a bit out of the way but still relatively central.

Looks. 6.5/10 mid to late 20s
Body. Slim and petite very flexible. 7.5/10
Bbbj 8/10 did well to deep throat
FJ 8/10 whatever style you want and tight.
Best of all she does a good sensual massage after the first shot to get u ready for the 2nd short.

In summary she may not be a looker but she makes up in service and attitude.
Go try before she goes back.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
zaklleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzaklleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met up with scarletthouse's Yoyo today.
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=735418

Location: Condo at the central eastern part. Very discreet. Very nice room and very clean I like mak mak.
Looks: As advertised. Close to pic. Very minimal touch up on the photos except she has a sporty skin tone.
Body: Slim and I just enjoy running my fingers up and down on her flawless skin.
Boobs: C cup with brown sensitive nipples easily erect with a few licks. She keeps pushing my head towards her boobs as if want to suffocate me.. lol..
Pussy: Small bush and very tight.
Shower: SOP
Kissing: Can french and tongue fight.
Catbath: She likes use her tongue to lick one nipple and her hand tune the other side.
BBBJ/HJ: Quite good got technique of using her hand twist and her head turn different directions.
CIM: My first shot cim and she did pretty well Bbbj follow up by cim.
FJ: Can accommodate to all my request and positions... Best is her seductive yet innocent soft moans.
GFE: Feels like the first time when doing with your gf... no commercial feel and hugs/cuddles during intervals.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
too bad this stable dont accept bookings through whatsapp. cant support them even those they got such delicious girls
The ads say contact via Whatsapp leh. If not Whatsapp, then what?

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1