The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
After having dinner with my colleagues, I decided to roam around the area. Spotted a SPA with the "open" sign still on, decided to go in for a massage. Sitting at the counter was a sweet looking PRC young MILF looks late 20s. She was wearing a that black shirt and yoga pants. I paid for 1 hour and followed her into the room. Room was spacious and shower attached. She's quite chatty and we managed to talk a lot. Her massage was solid and her HDLY was quite intense before asking me to turn over and POP the GQ.

To my surprise, BBBJ was offered, and I took the service instantly. She also allowed frenching, top roam and kissing of her natural soft C Cup boobs. I roamed her bottom too and there was no resistance, it was so wet with fresh pussy juice. As her BBBJ was so good, I cummed into her mouth and she swallowed it in. She said sperms are good for her skin.

I left a super happy man after that. On my way out, I saw a few sexy ladies sitting on the sofa too. I will definitely RTM. Willing to exchange similar experiences and services to bros.

Can trade with you if you can.
Old 06-03-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After having dinner with my colleagues, I decided to roam around the area. Spotted a SPA with the "open" sign still on, decided to go in for a massage. Sitting at the counter was a sweet looking PRC young MILF looks late 20s. She was wearing a that black shirt and yoga pants. I paid for 1 hour and followed her into the room. Room was spacious and shower attached. She's quite chatty and we managed to talk a lot. Her massage was solid and her HDLY was quite intense before asking me to turn over and POP the GQ.

To my surprise, BBBJ was offered, and I took the service instantly. She also allowed frenching, top roam and kissing of her natural soft C Cup boobs. I roamed her bottom too and there was no resistance, it was so wet with fresh pussy juice. As her BBBJ was so good, I cummed into her mouth and she swallowed it in. She said sperms are good for her skin.

I left a super happy man after that. On my way out, I saw a few sexy ladies sitting on the sofa too. I will definitely RTM. Willing to exchange similar experiences and services to bros.

Woo please share the place with me.
Old 06-03-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hi bro, nice discovery. Mind sharing ctc will up you tmr morning
Old 06-03-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
User18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

bro cann share
Old 08-03-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went to nin** spa’s sister branch, Ya****.
Tried A****
Not exactly as young as the photos but pretty enough
Quoted 50 for Happy
Quoted 70 for happy with upper exploration (manmade C)
She mentioned that the other girls quote 100 for this
There is a VIP service (after asking her), only offered by the PRC staff, 160 entrance with200 for Very Happy.
RTM: nope.
Also smth about the ‘closed’ branch reopening in a week or two, but in a slightly different position.
Old 08-03-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 10
cheeseofpower is a name known to allcheeseofpower is a name known to allcheeseofpower is a name known to allcheeseofpower is a name known to allcheeseofpower is a name known to allcheeseofpower is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojun View Post
I went to nin** spa’s sister branch, Ya****.
Tried A****
Not exactly as young as the photos but pretty enough
Quoted 50 for Happy
Quoted 70 for happy with upper exploration (manmade C)
She mentioned that the other girls quote 100 for this
There is a VIP service (after asking her), only offered by the PRC staff, 160 entrance with200 for Very Happy.
RTM: nope.
Also smth about the ‘closed’ branch reopening in a week or two, but in a slightly different position.
i went for her too and got quoted 100 for the upper exploration, i guess i looked gullible but i still paid for it because in the heat of the moment...

i don't think i would visit again and will wait for n**** to reopen, although i did see 4 guys waiting at the counter when i was leaving so there must be some appeal to this place
Old 09-03-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokoTingkir View Post
Anybody try supr*mo spa?
Got anything to share about? I tried 2 ml before when they were working at elsewhere. Not sure they offered same menu at here.
Old 09-03-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!

Quote:

can share location, dmg and etc. thanks
Old 11-03-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FRs for b*** at N**** sp* ?
Old 11-03-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 2
caicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseofpower View Post
i went for her too and got quoted 100 for the upper exploration, i guess i looked gullible but i still paid for it because in the heat of the moment...

i don't think i would visit again and will wait for n**** to reopen, although i did see 4 guys waiting at the counter when i was leaving so there must be some appeal to this place
They are reopen today!!! lol have a try for the new vip. the place is upgraded with same price as before. the boss said they have some super star joining soon.
Old 11-03-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

caicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyM View Post
Any FRs for b*** at N**** sp* ?
super hard working girl with good service and massage. face is about 6.5/10. but the butt is damm good. worth a try.
Old 12-03-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Firekiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
They are reopen today!!! lol have a try for the new vip. the place is upgraded with same price as before. the boss said they have some super star joining soon.
Hows the new place? Still got nuru? Also limited to very happy only?
Think the superstar might be rina? She was shown in their facebook few weeks ago
Old 12-03-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiller View Post
Hows the new place? Still got nuru? Also limited to very happy only?
Think the superstar might be rina? She was shown in their facebook few weeks ago
Rina is super star? Lol...would like to try nuru there on day tot it wont be as good as BKK soapy massage
Old 12-03-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share the contacts. Thanks

Quote:

Old 12-03-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Rina is super star? Lol...would like to try nuru there on day tot it wont be as good as BKK soapy massage
i saw they have a new water bed for nuru, but havenot tried yet. will fr later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1