The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
What is this? Anyone experienced before?

2 weeks ago sat down slacking after a heavy lunch. Felt a pull on my lower left abdominal and the pain came. The pain stretched to my left testical. My left testical is abit shrinked then but still kinda small than the other now (i never notice how were they before). The pain is like stretching pain that the pain only come when i try to "move" that area. Went to GP and she suspect i might have some infection somewhere (i took a urine infection test and was cleared) or i pulled a tenor (is there such a thing?!) So she prescribled me some light antibiotics and painkiller.

My last sex was 23 weeks ago, 5months ago. Went for a HIV and Syphilis test at 3 months and i was cleared. Now i had finished the medicine my GP gave me but i still feel a very very slight discomfort round there. No more pain. But today (hope i cock eyed!) i noticed my semen being alittle greenish?!

Any idea what could be my condition? I am feel all right though... no burn sensation during urinating or discharge... Thanks bros.
Old 26-07-2007, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is this? Anyone experienced before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Any idea what could be my condition? I am feel all right though... no burn sensation during urinating or discharge... Thanks bros.
Could be due to heatiness lately. But, weather starting to cool down. I also have this slight pain on my penis a few years ago. Thought I kenna STD. But I went DSC for a check and found nothing. The doc told me could be old injury (which I don't think I have) or heatiness. I drank lot's of water afterwards and make sure my urine becomes light yellow or like clear water. True enough, the pain goes away after a week. Of course, partly due to the weather had cooled down too.
Dun think too much. Maybe you could had knocked against or squeezed your testicles somehow. Another thing is try wearing boxers instead of tight briefs. Throw away your tight jeans. When sleeping at night, just wear a pair of shorts (like those 'Aeroplane' brand army guys used to wear last time) without underwear. Wear one size bigger than you normally do. Let your didi do it's own exercise while you are asleep.
Hope this helps. Drink lot's of water too!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-07-2007, 11:32 PM
bogeyman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

You went to GP, maybe now go DSC, if there is a problem they should know.
Old 27-07-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Could be due to heatiness lately. But, weather starting to cool down. I also have this slight pain on my penis a few years ago. Thought I kenna STD. But I went DSC for a check and found nothing. The doc told me could be old injury (which I don't think I have) or heatiness. I drank lot's of water afterwards and make sure my urine becomes light yellow or like clear water. True enough, the pain goes away after a week. Of course, partly due to the weather had cooled down too.
Dun think too much. Maybe you could had knocked against or squeezed your testicles somehow. Another thing is try wearing boxers instead of tight briefs. Throw away your tight jeans. When sleeping at night, just wear a pair of shorts (like those 'Aeroplane' brand army guys used to wear last time) without underwear. Wear one size bigger than you normally do. Let your didi do it's own exercise while you are asleep.
Hope this helps. Drink lot's of water too!
Thanks bro yeah im not drinking enough i feel. And no green semen think i cock eye that time haha.
Old 27-07-2007, 01:22 AM
sammygrandson

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
My last sex was 23 weeks ago, 5months ago.
If got greenish semen, no big deal, likely due to 23 wks no sex, algae growing in the pipe. After a few days of urinating, it should be clear
Old 27-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Post Similar Thread

I replied a similar thread [here].

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 27-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
2 weeks ago sat down slacking after a heavy lunch. Felt a pull on my lower left abdominal and the pain came. The pain stretched to my left testical. My left testical is abit shrinked then but still kinda small than the other now (i never notice how were they before). The pain is like stretching pain that the pain only come when i try to "move" that area. Went to GP and she suspect i might have some infection somewhere (i took a urine infection test and was cleared) or i pulled a tenor (is there such a thing?!) So she prescribled me some light antibiotics and painkiller.

My last sex was 23 weeks ago, 5months ago. Went for a HIV and Syphilis test at 3 months and i was cleared. Now i had finished the medicine my GP gave me but i still feel a very very slight discomfort round there. No more pain. But today (hope i cock eyed!) i noticed my semen being alittle greenish?!

bro jacky, sound like prostate infection, common to young people. u may go TMC for advice, but choose a good one, hear that is one chinese physician not bad at tanjong pagar, think his clinic at a small building beside tanjong katong plaza, his clinic outside got many comic one, may go try . wish recover soon, nice day.
Old 28-07-2007, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Wink Mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
u may go TMC for advice, but choose a good one, hear that is one chinese physician not bad at tanjong pagar, think his clinic at a small building beside tanjong katong plaza, his clinic outside got many comic one....
Can I point out some mistakes?

1) What is TMC? I only heard of TCM.
2) Tanjong Pagar? or Tanjong Katong? Tanjong Pagar in the town and Tanjong Katong at Marine Parade.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 28-07-2007, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 18
fattyboyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfattyboyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
helo senior

ah fattyboyboy here

it sounds like you have a herniation (muscle tear) if your she she got no problem

anyway please continue to monitor your condition
Old 30-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
birdbrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

could it be varicocele?

its normal for guys... but not everyone would notice it.
thx bros who upped me, I'll remember u!
Old 09-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 21
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdbrain View Post
could it be varicocele?

its normal for guys... but not everyone would notice it.
Bro, What is tat??

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 09-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty_leo View Post
Bro, What is tat??
It is very common but most ppl don't notice it... because it does not cause any problems... It occurs in approximately 15-20% of all males and in 40% of infertile males. unless it causes severe pain/discomfort... else surgery is not advised.

from wiki..
Varicocele is an abnormal enlargement of the veins in the scrotum draining the testicles. The testicular blood vessels originate in the abdomen and course down through the inguinal canal as part of the spermatic cord on their way to the testis. Up-ward flow of blood in the veins is ensured by small one-way valves that prevent backflow. Defective valves, or compression of the vein by a nearby structure, can cause dilatation of the veins near the testis, leading to the formation of a varicocele.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Samster

forgot to mention... varicoele normally happens on the left side...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1