The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

Haha guys when in any dilemma just go and cum, even if you need to PCC, because once cum liao your mind becomes clearer a bit and can think straighter. Until the next time though lolll...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Never invest any emotion on ML, KTV girls, Flower girls or FL.
They are in Singapore to earn money, not to find husbands, despite many tell you otherwise.

Just pay, fuck and forget. If you want a bit more than physical actions, just spend a bit more, invest in gifts or if you can afford the time, buy her out for dinner or hotel rendezvous, but at the end of the day, always remind yourself, its just a transaction, nothing more. Because to them, its the same.
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 13-03-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
Sound like me.
Recently, I friended a ML aged 30+. After few months, we have "relationship", and "unprotected" sex a few times. Paid her per her request. She even want me to "f" her in the mp when I popped into her shop for massage.

Anyway her massage is so-so. She needs companion, and I need to "released". It is a simple cash term transaction.

All only a transaction.Paid and enjoy that its.She told will only piak piak with you and others just massageand hj,will you belive?
If they can "f" you in the mp,means she also can do it with others.She can have relationship with you also can have unprotected sex with others.

Think we have the same story…they only want us always"support"them .
Old 13-03-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Especially those being here for long, too experienced.
I know of a milf viet work in balestier who is I tink citizen liao.
Give me special rate if I f her raw n say she like me.
I love to believe. But the big head say tell me is all transactional.
Once in a while can visit her becoz she is dama good at Bj
Old 13-03-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This one is normal transaction bro, wouldn't term it a "relationship", since you cannot spend any extra time on eca, outside of shop visits. And she only ask you to keep visiting periodically. Just a super-regular loyal customer to her - but this is a good thing! Not to get tangled in any extra commitment that complicate your marital status.
Haha! That’s why I’ve put the term ‘relationship’ in inverted commas!
Old 13-03-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

My advice? Don't get into a relationship with an ML. Just not worth it. And that is all I am going to say on the matter
Old 13-03-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Many years ago, I was the last customer inside a TN shop with this PDMM lady boss. While she was jerking me off, her husband came into the shop to pick her up. She told him she needed another 15mins more and asked her man to sit outside and wait first. He was reading newspaper outside and could clearly hear I was getting a HJ inside. And when I exploded, he knew too as he could also hear the sound of pulling tissues out from the box.

This is how far that man can go.
Then when u left, did u give him a thumbs-up ?
Old 14-03-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Nope, in fact quite embarrassed...hurried out and did not make any eye contact. I was in my early twenties and he should be twice my age back then
He is Not the only one if there are 10000 ml and Fl in Singapore and if 50% are divorced the rest have China husband that's 5000 poor chaps living on your hard earned salary and knowing their wives are literally getting screwed in Singapore every day every other day...
Old 14-03-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
Baroc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBaroc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I like to go to those ML who are heavily supported by their sponsors, it is easy to tell when you see lots of gift laying around the house. After the encounter, I usually strike a deal with them to help them sell all their sponsors unwanted gift with an exchange for 50% commission. At first when I was curious, I asked them, what happen when your sponsor ask you whereabout the gift, they say they send back to China and keep it in their home as a memory. Good one.
Old 14-03-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When i read the naive drivel on here it serves to help ne understand why the % of sex scams here is so high. Root cause..brain and (aptly named) 'little brother' both same size.

THINK
Old 14-03-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
He is Not the only one if there are 10000 ml and Fl in Singapore and if 50% are divorced the rest have China husband that's 5000 poor chaps living on your hard earned salary and knowing their wives are literally getting screwed in Singapore every day every other day...
So, that's why if the wife is just doing massage and dishing out hj and nothing further, considered not too bad liao ...

Their objective is only to earn as much as they can in a foreign land. There's no emotion involved, it's just business, no feelings and no big deal.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Parttime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
In the process of bring her to hotel. Now finding out wat hotel can use 1 id. Haha😀
Old 28-03-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttime View Post
In the process of bring her to hotel. Now finding out wat hotel can use 1 id. Haha😀
What's the issue with using 2 ID?
Old 28-03-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

when to her hometown found out she is bisexual end up had action together with her and her gf at her place lol......
Old 28-03-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Parttime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Coz is a ML mah. Need to put boss contact number too rite? I tink ML carry S pass rite

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
What's the issue
with using 2 ID?
Old 28-03-2021, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Not comparing with anyone, but TS asked for "extraordinary" experiences different from those listed. These are not all with the same person, but they stick out in memory as experiences that may qualify as extraordinary.

Here we go, in random order:

1. Bought a car for the dad so that he could quit his work as a carpenter and drive Didikuaiche. His health was failing and I suspect he actually has lung cancer from many years of sawdust inhalation. Probably doesn't have many years left, and seeing him suffer breaks the daughter's heart.

2. Made her pregnant after 4 continuous days of sex in a villa somewhere in Southern China....unfortunately we broke up, and she aborted the baby without my knowledge. I still burn incense for that aborted foetus every Hungry Ghost Festival as well as on the anniversary day of the abortion.

3. Wrote appeal letters to ICA so she could transfer from ACCA to an English course, leading up to a private school degree here. I paid for the tuition fees but she ended up cheating on me with another bro on this forum.

4. Paid off a tontine debt with an interest rate of 125% per year, and redeemed her family home title deed. Watched her aged parents being nursed back to health, and when all was said and done, got dumped by the girl. Later on, I heard she got KC-ed by a local guy and got pregnant, then she got dumped by the guy and had to abort the baby. Karma's a bitch, indeed.

5. Engaged a PI to track down a fellow ML who stole money from her purse and fled back home immediately, then engaged local muscle to ensure that the monies stolen were recovered. The thief will never work again.

6. Queued up at SF Express in Chinatown for 3 hours, so that I could send 300 face masks to her hometown, during the height of the pandemic a year ago. Watched in amazement as Ah Tiongs sent home boxes upon boxes of N95 masks while seeing old folks queue up at Watson's just a few doors down for surgical masks that never came. Yes, I felt guilty sending the 300 masks out of Singapore.

7. Entered into long, stable relationship with the nicest, most sincere, warmest character that I ever met. Also the most beautiful of all that I ever had. I found out after a couple of years, that she was in fact a transwoman who transitioned very early in life and went for MTF surgery.
I can see a power earner or a tow kay here. Haha! The amount of $$$ spent is crazy...and she hurt your feeling too.

My perspective, very simple. Family no1. Spend all these on ur children and ur wife, u get hell lots of happiness. I realised many ppl divorce or have unhappy family because of:
(1) didn’t care enough for wife. If they can care for wife like how they dote on ML, wife also become happy
(2) didn’t spend enough on wife. Some blamed wife for looking like lau auntie but paid for masseur to have facial, buy cosmetic etc...if same effort is spent on wife, sure ROI higher
(3) didn’t get lots of sex from wife because she needs to work, do housework, tuition children, also entertain us. Well, masseurs get attention from all the men

After years in this scene, I decided masseurs are all the same. If you can stay rich and young forever, go ahead and sian them. If not, there is always someone younger, richer than u. I feel we overpaid in Singapore already. We get the worst 10% of the PRC women here and we pay through our nose. I stayed in China for about 10 years. Their women are so easy to sian

From PA to those big bosses to working professionals to mistress of tow Kays. So many women are so lonely. Fucked them almost for free and spend lots of great time in their condos, landed property to take care of their lonely heart. On some occasions get free gifts. Every weekend get to ride them and their nice cars like having free chauffeurs. Haha!! Damn shiok.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1