The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2021, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
All these are literally what u will do with your GF or wife. Still not far enough with a ML? How far u all want go sia

The further I will go for a ML is park my car a few streets away (cos no parking nearby) and walk 10 mins down the road to patronize her. That's the furthest I will go for a ML...
upz you the great reply hahaha
Old 07-03-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hv seen few married & hv children. But they also hv husband n children back in china. Anyway very complicated.

If pocket deep enough is ok. If not she will tend to go back same route for easy money. Then husband must able to accept that she shake 100 over dick monthly, and always kena autoroam and chut chut nene, dig cb by tikopek like us. If she met KC king sometime stil go hotel kena f once awhile. If all this acceptable then no prob lah
Old 07-03-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Of all my short lived relationship with the ml, I find that it's easier with those who just arrived to sg not very long. They are new, lonely, stuck in the spa whole day and needs a sincere guy to warm their heart. As a man committed to my family, I couldn't give them more attention and the relationship couldn't last eventually
Old 07-03-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Parttime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Then i guess mine is too old bird liao. Cant jio out to eat or piak. Hahhaa. New one now hard also. Border close. Miss thai ladies anyone know now sg still have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTYC View Post
Of all my short lived relationship with the ml, I find that it's easier with those who just arrived to sg not very long. They are new, lonely, stuck in the spa whole day and needs a sincere guy to warm their heart. As a man committed to my family, I couldn't give them more attention and the relationship couldn't last eventually
Old 07-03-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

So far only managed to send the ML home some times after her work, each time just get some actions in car, at most bbbj. To be honest I also don't have the time to go further. Even when she jio me out during her off day, I also don't have time to accomanpy her for whole day. So I guess it will be shortlived, before I search for another one.
Old 07-03-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Parttime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Nice bro. I wan to bring them go out also scared bump into ppl. Hahahaha... but no luck so far. The one i intrested one also dont dare to go eat with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
So far only managed to send the ML home some times after her work, each time just get some actions in car, at most bbbj. To be honest I also don't have the time to go further. Even when she jio me out during her off day, I also don't have time to accomanpy her for whole day. So I guess it will be shortlived, before I search for another one.
Old 11-03-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 5
jdoe is one of the Best!jdoe is one of the Best!jdoe is one of the Best!

ML can jio, just like another other girl. can go as far as both of you want
question for bros who want relationship with ML. why MLs and not normal girls?

my ML tell me got two bros fight 'over' her infront of her shop many years ago. lol. one end up hospitalised and free staycation after that. i just listen, half believe and laugh

when younger, i managed to jio an ML. even up her in her clean shop. closed down many years liao. up another one years later for a price after becoming friendly. the first ML was free, but end up paying much more on all the dates and hotels. now old liao think back. what for. normal girl better. ML know how to think like us. we think we measuring them by their looks. they also measuring us. sometimes we think we jioed a girl. end up is the girl orchestrated it

MLs by nature of their job, don't age well. giving massages is straining to the body. hot syt do for 10yrs will become auntie after that. MLs best to hand and forget
Old 11-03-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttime View Post
Nice bro. I wan to bring them go out also scared bump into ppl. Hahahaha... but no luck so far. The one i intrested one also dont dare to go eat with me.
To be honest, can be a bit stress cuz scare bump into ppl know. Lucky need to wear mask so can still hide a bit 😂
Old 11-03-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoe View Post
ML can jio, just like another other girl. can go as far as both of you want
question for bros who want relationship with ML. why MLs and not normal girls?

my ML tell me got two bros fight 'over' her infront of her shop many years ago. lol. one end up hospitalised and free staycation after that. i just listen, half believe and laugh

when younger, i managed to jio an ML. even up her in her clean shop. closed down many years liao. up another one years later for a price after becoming friendly. the first ML was free, but end up paying much more on all the dates and hotels. now old liao think back. what for. normal girl better. ML know how to think like us. we think we measuring them by their looks. they also measuring us. sometimes we think we jioed a girl. end up is the girl orchestrated it

MLs by nature of their job, don't age well. giving massages is straining to the body. hot syt do for 10yrs will become auntie after that. MLs best to hand and forget
I agree with you. The most expensive fucks are free fucks 😂
Old 11-03-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute

How deep your pockets can go then how far your relationship with a ML can go.😏😁😁
Old 11-03-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Agree with that. With a pro, you know when you'll stop paying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
I agree with you. The most expensive fucks are free fucks 😂
Old 11-03-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I am presently in a “relationship” with an ML. Have known her for 2 years already.

We both know where the line is - she knows I am married so no going out on dates and all that. She also does not demand for gifts and treats. The only demand she has is that I visit her regularly.

We usually go all the way and I make sure she climaxes each time we do it. Of course I climax too!

She tells me she only does it with me. For the rest of her customers, she only willing to do HJ. Do I believe her? Well, with a pinch of salt. As long as I am happy and she is happy, I will just accept it.

But I always remind myself - the moment she starts asking for more, or becomes demanding, I must be prepared to leave. So far, that has not happened. Let’s see how long this will last.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Not comparing with anyone, but TS asked for "extraordinary" experiences different from those listed. These are not all with the same person, but they stick out in memory as experiences that may qualify as extraordinary.

Here we go, in random order:

1. Bought a car for the dad so that he could quit his work as a carpenter and drive Didikuaiche. His health was failing and I suspect he actually has lung cancer from many years of sawdust inhalation. Probably doesn't have many years left, and seeing him suffer breaks the daughter's heart.

2. Made her pregnant after 4 continuous days of sex in a villa somewhere in Southern China....unfortunately we broke up, and she aborted the baby without my knowledge. I still burn incense for that aborted foetus every Hungry Ghost Festival as well as on the anniversary day of the abortion.

3. Wrote appeal letters to ICA so she could transfer from ACCA to an English course, leading up to a private school degree here. I paid for the tuition fees but she ended up cheating on me with another bro on this forum.

4. Paid off a tontine debt with an interest rate of 125% per year, and redeemed her family home title deed. Watched her aged parents being nursed back to health, and when all was said and done, got dumped by the girl. Later on, I heard she got KC-ed by a local guy and got pregnant, then she got dumped by the guy and had to abort the baby. Karma's a bitch, indeed.

5. Engaged a PI to track down a fellow ML who stole money from her purse and fled back home immediately, then engaged local muscle to ensure that the monies stolen were recovered. The thief will never work again.

6. Queued up at SF Express in Chinatown for 3 hours, so that I could send 300 face masks to her hometown, during the height of the pandemic a year ago. Watched in amazement as Ah Tiongs sent home boxes upon boxes of N95 masks while seeing old folks queue up at Watson's just a few doors down for surgical masks that never came. Yes, I felt guilty sending the 300 masks out of Singapore.

7. Entered into long, stable relationship with the nicest, most sincere, warmest character that I ever met. Also the most beautiful of all that I ever had. I found out after a couple of years, that she was in fact a transwoman who transitioned very early in life and went for MTF surgery.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

This is simi sai ?

Ml are just to release tension in our stressful lives, nothing more.

Too much money and/or time? Spend it on your family and friends instead.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Not comparing with anyone, but TS asked for "extraordinary" experiences different from those listed. These are not all with the same person, but they stick out in memory as experiences that may qualify as extraordinary.

Here we go, in random order:

1. Bought a car for the dad so that he could quit his work as a carpenter and drive Didikuaiche. His health was failing and I suspect he actually has lung cancer from many years of sawdust inhalation. Probably doesn't have many years left, and seeing him suffer breaks the daughter's heart.

2. Made her pregnant after 4 continuous days of sex in a villa somewhere in Southern China....unfortunately we broke up, and she aborted the baby without my knowledge. I still burn incense for that aborted foetus every Hungry Ghost Festival as well as on the anniversary day of the abortion.

3. Wrote appeal letters to ICA so she could transfer from ACCA to an English course, leading up to a private school degree here. I paid for the tuition fees but she ended up cheating on me with another bro on this forum.

4. Paid off a tontine debt with an interest rate of 125% per year, and redeemed her family home title deed. Watched her aged parents being nursed back to health, and when all was said and done, got dumped by the girl. Later on, I heard she got KC-ed by a local guy and got pregnant, then she got dumped by the guy and had to abort the baby. Karma's a bitch, indeed.

5. Engaged a PI to track down a fellow ML who stole money from her purse and fled back home immediately, then engaged local muscle to ensure that the monies stolen were recovered. The thief will never work again.

6. Queued up at SF Express in Chinatown for 3 hours, so that I could send 300 face masks to her hometown, during the height of the pandemic a year ago. Watched in amazement as Ah Tiongs sent home boxes upon boxes of N95 masks while seeing old folks queue up at Watson's just a few doors down for surgical masks that never came. Yes, I felt guilty sending the 300 masks out of Singapore.

7. Entered into long, stable relationship with the nicest, most sincere, warmest character that I ever met. Also the most beautiful of all that I ever had. I found out after a couple of years, that she was in fact a transwoman who transitioned very early in life and went for MTF surgery.
nice share, im amzed at some of it tbh haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1