The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Ahter69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossbow88 View Post
Been on this forum for a long time, never mind my extremely limited post count. Allow me to humbly share my own experience which stemmed from a chance encounter in early January this year.

I don't go to MLs that often, and even then I have always managed to keep it strictly transactional if there were a GQ. That changed when I met this ML during that time.

Added her on Wechat, conversed on an almost daily basis. Its pretty surreal given that we share similar hobbies and likes/dislikes, to be honest after the first time meeting it didn't feel transactional at all. We meet on an almost twice weekly basis, where I would pick her up after work and we would go for supper and talk about just anything under the sun. And trips to 24hr supermarkets just to get groceries and laugh and joke about each other's choice of products. It got to the point where she would cook things like soup and dessert and pass it to me in a tupperware after work. Likewise, I would send her small gifts and medical supplies to help her ease the pain with her spine problem. To be honest, its almost like a close friendship between myself and a local girl. Do I feel upset at times because she is an ML? Sure I do. But I am also aware of the fact that she has debts to clear back home in PRC.

We are both aware that this unusual friendship/support R/S is not going to last. She has to return home someday.

I will post more details shortly as its late.
Want to hear more bro.
Old 16-04-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

So your relationship totally nonsexual? Maybe can develop into FWB but no attachment.

Quote:
Been on this forum for a long time, never mind my extremely limited post count. Allow me to humbly share my own experience which stemmed from a chance encounter in early January this year.

I don't go to MLs that often, and even then I have always managed to keep it strictly transactional if there were a GQ. That changed when I met this ML during that time.

Added her on Wechat, conversed on an almost daily basis. Its pretty surreal given that we share similar hobbies and likes/dislikes, to be honest after the first time meeting it didn't feel transactional at all. We meet on an almost twice weekly basis, where I would pick her up after work and we would go for supper and talk about just anything under the sun. And trips to 24hr supermarkets just to get groceries and laugh and joke about each other's choice of products. It got to the point where she would cook things like soup and dessert and pass it to me in a tupperware after work. Likewise, I would send her small gifts and medical supplies to help her ease the pain with her spine problem. To be honest, its almost like a close friendship between myself and a local girl. Do I feel upset at times because she is an ML? Sure I do. But I am also aware of the fact that she has debts to clear back home in PRC.

We are both aware that this unusual friendship/support R/S is not going to last. She has to return home someday.

Old 16-04-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Out of curiosity, do u have feelings for her? Is marriage a possibility? Will u go China with her and rebuild ur career there? Most importantly any husband or Children back in China? I very kpo. Hahahaha. Ur story juicy. Dun sound like all out to cheat u type
Old 16-04-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsolo View Post
Out of curiosity, do u have feelings for her? Is marriage a possibility? Will u go China with her and rebuild ur career there? Most importantly any husband or Children back in China? I very kpo. Hahahaha. Ur story juicy. Dun sound like all out to cheat u type
Wa talk until marriage.

If can I would strongly suggest him to stay as close friends and can fuk can liao. I think this would be the better option.

I'm sure he has seen stories from bros experience here and even better still if he got hear from MLs before how they actually view such relationships. Need to be rational and build some control, marriage in Singapore is something that can fuk you up as a guy.

Marrying a ML not only just need to be someone who earn a lot $$$, still need to be dam open minded, cannot be insecure and need to be able to close one eyes totally to the ML providing hj/bj or maybe even fuking a yandao with $$$ also behind the back. Honestly, I would say not easy unless the guy is bo chap type just want a wife for accompany to do things together during free time and at other times when wife working, go out fuk other girls.

Last edited by desudesu; 16-04-2021 at 08:33 PM.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Crossbow88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros for the words of caution and concern.

Indeed, ultimately we have to be rational and level-headed when it comes to such matters. I was actually supposed to meet her tonight but my sister needed my help to look after her kids last minute. So yes, immediate family comes first. I messaged the ML (known as Z in my earlier post) that I am unable to come down tonight to pick her up due to the circumstances. She was understanding and almost immediately sent me her herbal remedy from her hometown to curb body heatiness for my sister.

The bottom line is that over my interactions with her on an almost daily basis over the past few months, I think she has demonstrated more patience and kindness than people that I have known for ages. And no, while I do have feelings for her and she also confessed likewise, I am also an objective person when it comes to judging character.

Couple of weeks back, we were talking about watching the sunrise in our dream destination countries. That Sunday morning, I brought her to Changi Coastal Walk to watch the sunrise at 7am in the morning, followed by breakfast at the hawker centre nearby where I laughed at her intolerance for local spices despite having a good appetite for mala dishes. Sent her back to her workplace at noon as she could only afford half a day off that Sunday.

This is only one of the many outings we had, none of which involved large amounts of money. I am too, wary as having seen so many of my friends fall prey to MLs or FLs for that matter.

So I guess its pretty unusual, its almost like a normal r/s except for the fact that she will have to return home one day. Its a gut wrenching feeling knowing that this will end one day. So to answer some bros here, no, I will not be able to leave my career and family here. There is too much at stake and too many people are dependent on me being around to some extent. She too, is aware and once shed tears in my car which I had to pacify her for close to an hour for she too realised that this will one day come to a close.

For the curious, I don't mind sharing here appropriately blanked out screenshots of some of our conversations so that you will see that all that I have said is true. Not really to prove what I have said, but more of to show that you never know who you might meet. There are all kinds of MLs or FLs out there as someone rightly pointed out. Do tread with caution though. My close friend who also browses this forum advised me that my case would be considered far and few between.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Take care Bro.
Old 17-04-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. Ur encounter really rare. Guess tat there was some content of love in ur r/s.
If she is a local in other trade, u 2 might be together for a long time. I think both can clique. Same frequency. Likes each other character.

Quote:

Indeed, ultimately we have to be rational and level-headed when it comes to such matters. I was actually supposed to meet her tonight but my sister needed my help to look after her kids last minute. So yes, immediate family comes first. I messaged the ML (known as Z in my earlier post) that I am unable to come down tonight to pick her up due to the circumstances. She was understanding and almost immediately sent me her herbal remedy from her hometown to curb body heatiness for my sister.

The bottom line is that over my interactions with her on an almost daily basis over the past few months, I think she has demonstrated more patience and kindness than people that I have known for ages. And no, while I do have feelings for her and she also confessed likewise, I am also an objective person when it comes to judging character.

Couple of weeks back, we were talking about watching the sunrise in our dream destination countries. That Sunday morning, I brought her to Changi Coastal Walk to watch the sunrise at 7am in the morning, followed by breakfast at the hawker centre nearby where I laughed at her intolerance for local spices despite having a good appetite for mala dishes. Sent her back to her workplace at noon as she could only afford half a day off that Sunday.

This is only one of the many outings we had, none of which involved large amounts of money. I am too, wary as having seen so many of my friends fall prey to MLs or FLs for that matter.

So I guess its pretty unusual, its almost like a normal r/s except for the fact that she will have to return home one day. Its a gut wrenching feeling knowing that this will end one day. So to answer some bros here, no, I will not be able to leave my career and family here. There is too much at stake and too many people are dependent on me being around to some extent. She too, is aware and once shed tears in my car which I had to pacify her for close to an hour for she too realised that this will one day come to a close.

For the curious, I don't mind sharing here appropriately blanked out screenshots of some of our conversations so that you will see that all that I have said is true. Not really to prove what I have said, but more of to show that you never know who you might meet. There are all kinds of MLs or FLs out there as someone rightly pointed out. Do tread with caution though. My close friend who also browses this forum advised me that my case would be considered far and few between.
Old 17-04-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Not worth it at all to have a relationship with all this prc mls. They came here just to earn money. I am also a victim. Kanna kc gao gao. Will post my real story when i am free. Lost all my savings and left me a very deep scar in my heart. All their story same. Lies and very deceiving. Their bodies all season already.
Old 17-04-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Not worth it at all to have a relationship with all this prc mls. They came here just to earn money. I am also a victim. Kanna kc gao gao. Will post my real story when i am free. Lost all my savings and left me a very deep scar in my heart. All their story same. Lies and very deceiving. Their bodies all season already.
Very true.
Is very obvious reason of being a ML
Obviously for money and not for interest / hobby.
Relationship will feel close if you providing their
needs be it as a chauffeur or financial support
to them.
Everything eventually will come to an end
when you did not met their needs requirement.
We need to be vigilant and not to be too naive.
Old 17-04-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A lesson learnt, the painful way . .
Old 17-04-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
A lesson learnt, the painful way . .
Maybe my karma. I done something wrong to her in my past life. So have to pay her back in this present life. It takes a very long time for me to heal my wound.I was really really crazy about her.In the end i kanna bomb. So nowdays i just fuck and forget, no more 2nd time.But i still hunt for pretty face and good body.
Old 17-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Reading the posts here brought back much memories, both painful and memorable. I guessed some things will never change. We can hear so many stories, but when we are facing it, we will still go with our heart.

I have two experiences, one painful and one memorable.

The painful one was my first time and it was with a China girl, whom I found out at the end that I was just one of the many boyfriends and she had a boyfriend back in China as well. The whole thing was exposed when the China boyfriend came to Singapore to find her. He was super possessive and disrupted her carefully planned schedule and arrangement with the many boyfriends in Singapore.

The memorable one was with a Viet girl. She was a nice and real person. The end was heart wrenching because we could never be together and I had to let her go when it was time for her to go back to Vietnam. But you can tell that the relationship was real. When I looked back, I was filled with nothing but love and fond memories. I never regretted this period of my life because I felt it completed me and the void I had in my heart.
Old 17-04-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 15
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your relationship with this ML machiam a bit like movie/tv drama. Up to you to share more details like screenshots, the risk you ownself know.

I think its better to keep the relationship at the current level. Easy to bring it to the next level but the risk potential to get hurt increases exponentially.

At the most, before her RTC flight, jio her do 1 time 6/12 hr marathon.

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Old 17-04-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Reading the posts here brought back much memories, both painful and memorable. I guessed some things will never change. We can hear so many stories, but when we are facing it, we will still go with our heart.

I have two experiences, one painful and one memorable.

The painful one was my first time and it was with a China girl, whom I found out at the end that I was just one of the many boyfriends and she had a boyfriend back in China as well. The whole thing was exposed when the China boyfriend came to Singapore to find her. He was super possessive and disrupted her carefully planned schedule and arrangement with the many boyfriends in Singapore.

The memorable one was with a Viet girl. She was a nice and real person. The end was heart wrenching because we could never be together and I had to let her go when it was time for her to go back to Vietnam. But you can tell that the relationship was real. When I looked back, I was filled with nothing but love and fond memories. I never regretted this period of my life because I felt it completed me and the void I had in my heart.
Even if she goes back to Vietnam, you can continue with her if the two of you are in love. I know of people who get married in Vietnam. It is not so far from Singapore.
Old 17-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe my karma. I done something wrong to her in my past life. So have to pay her back in this present life. It takes a very long time for me to heal my wound.I was really really crazy about her.In the end i kanna bomb. So nowdays i just fuck and forget, no more 2nd time.But i still hunt for pretty face and good body.
Problem is if u are captivated by pretty face & good body, very likely that u'll step on the second bomb sooner or later, seems like u are very vulnerable to outer beauty(外在美)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Even if she goes back to Vietnam, you can continue with her if the two of you are in love. I know of people who get married in Vietnam. It is not so far from Singapore.
Heard that Vietnamese gals are for sales, lotsa SG guys buy their wives from Vietnam, no need so troublesome to hv true love involved lar ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1