The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Life is very strange. Some bros feels their wife not sexy, don’t like sexy and become lazy/ dino bu etc…

The other perspective wife become milf, dress sexy, love sex and like to give half ball. The group scare ppl start feasting on wife.

What if your wife dress like this pancake seller at home?

As whole, I think you have to build that relationship. Understand what she wants. If you don’t, likely she gives you nothing or it lands on someone else plate
Old 20-01-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowwarrior View Post
I think I will go home and eat her pancake everyday.

Haha....
Precisely bro. I presume it works both ways right? Let’s say ur wife dress like that to cook for you everyday, I think you will eat home more often. If she is so sexy and you are not keen, then other bros will eat for you la

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1