The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

It’s ok lar Bro... as Long as you are satisfied with how you want to spend your money.

I did that once too but with Nxxxxx at previous Wxx Sxx, I think now she change her name to Sxxxxx. Despite reading most MRs about how notorious of the MLs there, I still proceed to try her after reading one particular MR that she was “good”.

To be honest nothing to shout about for her appearance and service, but she was like a mosquito continue bombarding my ear after I rejected her demand of $80. At the end we settled with slightly higher than market rate, not that I wanted to try, but just want to have a peace of mind till end of the session.

That was first and also last time for me for this joint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Not bravery. More like boredom and stupidity. I got my own "regular" but I just wanted to try new blood, despite knowing I will get bit.

So do I recommend? No. The price point not worth it. But if bros still wanna try, go ahead.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Not bravery. More like boredom and stupidity. I got my own "regular" but I just wanted to try new blood, despite knowing I will get bit.

So do I recommend? No. The price point not worth it. But if bros still wanna try, go ahead.
The problem I have now is my regular’s working place also adapt new norm $68/hr standard. lucky thing is the ML still charge me standard service rate.

I also tried Axxxx at w w few times previously with standard service rate. After few time rtn, I gave up as she start asking more.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried the spa at 42*? Any reviews?
Old 06-04-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119981 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Aiyo..so many post on W** Spa already. Still so many prefer to go, Kary is totally washing board body. Total flatness with 2 small very harden nips. She is really pretty but such a pity she is boobless. Her bra cannot remove bra, it is so tight that your hand cannot even go under at all and even can I believe you need to chop off your finger as there is no blood able to flow through after that... The rates there are 80-100...and HJ quite mechanical...This rate I can get BBBJ with CIM at many places with half naked roaming...I did post on her previously...CMI this place

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 06-04-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Aiyo..so many post on W** Spa already. Still so many prefer to go, Kary is totally washing board body.
Human is a funny being.
You tell them dont go, they go. You tell them go, they dont go.
Old 06-04-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Aiyo..so many post on W** Spa already. Still so many prefer to go, Kary is totally washing board body. Total flatness with 2 small very harden nips. She is really pretty but such a pity she is boobless. Her bra cannot remove bra, it is so tight that your hand cannot even go under at all and even can I believe you need to chop off your finger as there is no blood able to flow through after that... The rates there are 80-100...and HJ quite mechanical...This rate I can get BBBJ with CIM at many places with half naked roaming...I did post on her previously...CMI this place
This is where I got a sense of accomplishment. Her boobs so small, her bra so tight, practically impossible to touch her boobs. Somemore nowadays I discover a lot of ML very smart, they realise a lot of us not experienced in undoing bras with front clasps, most of us are experts with those info at the back one.

It took me a whole 10 bottles before I accidentally learn how to undo her bra. There is a button to press down...

Bra do or undo, not worth the money in any case. Her boobs size is basically the average MEN'S boobs size. Go figure.
Old 06-04-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is where I got a sense of accomplishment. Her boobs so small, her bra so tight, practically impossible to touch her boobs. Somemore nowadays I discover a lot of ML very smart, they realise a lot of us not experienced in undoing bras with front clasps, most of us are experts with those info at the back one.

It took me a whole 10 bottles before I accidentally learn how to undo her bra. There is a button to press down...

Bra do or undo, not worth the money in any case. Her boobs size is basically the average MEN'S boobs size. Go figure.
Front clasp just use both hand to unhook easier. That's why I did to access the airport runway.
Old 06-04-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Lol average MEN’s boobs size! Good description!
Old 06-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they realise a lot of us not experienced in undoing bras with front clasps, most of us are experts with those info at the back one..
She has not met me.

Once in TPP, I touched the back of her shirt and realize no locking mechanism.
I put front while she continue to tease my manhood grinning thinking that I fail.
WITH 3 fingers, I reached the center of her front bra and snapped it out.

She stopped what she was doing in amazement and
her face same like this 你太厉害了
Old 06-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
She has not met me.

I put front while she continue to tease my manhood grinning thinking that I fail.

I got the same commitment from ML too, but the ML continue to say this:
“You must be unhook many girls before!”

I were like LOL .
Old 06-04-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
“You must be unhook many girls before!”
I were like LOL .
Comment, not commitment. LOL

I like your gal comment.
A bit of jealousy and makes you want her more.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Front clasp just use both hand to unhook easier. That's why I did to access the airport runway.
Awkward position to use two hands, I lying flat while she seated on my right near stomach. Got to sit up just to use two hands.

Also another kind is I think both front and back no clasps one...where the hell to undo? Ada from J Wellness wear that kind...
Old 06-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
She has not met me.

You the man...Marvel Superhero liao. I tried using the three finger method on her bra. Index finger pull out, middle finger and thumb to unhook. Didn't work. Feel around for a while then realise is button one. Next time go bra department pretend buy bra to practise.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya.. what a waste? I meet her a few times.. usually squeeze my hand in to the bra.. try to kiss her but she siam here n there ..
Old 06-04-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Comment, not commitment. LOL

I like your gal comment.
A bit of jealousy and makes you want her more.
Ops, sorry typo!

Yeah, instead end up we have outing exercise during her off day. :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread