The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 13-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamerZ007 View Post
http://beautycastle.org/yan-yan-mass...-unlimited-hj/

one of the worst massage i had. went in waited for 20 mins before she came into the room. she was fully clothed throughout. try to make me cum fast and annoyed when i try to touch her. avoid at all cost.
Look at those fake reviews at their site
Old 14-11-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 6
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!

Deletion Wrong Trend.

Last edited by rangasm; 14-11-2020 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Wrong Trend
Old 14-11-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
maplesea1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3411

Any tester yet ? the boobs look like pretty big
Old 15-11-2020, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1638 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
i don't doubt the truth of your FR cos it is true she asks for money upfront which is quite rare AFAIK. she is also not consistent with the showering thing. That being said, CIM is definitely on the table. The problem here is that you had to pull out a JAV (lol) before the deed..
She allowed u to blow your load in her mouth?

There's nothing wrong with showing her JAV videos in case her definition of CIM is different because I had a lot of fucking PRC whores who decided to U-turn and back off the moment I started cumming which is a fucking turn off that's why I had to make 100% sure they are okay with doing it or else I'll just walk out the front door without paying her a cent. I do this to every FL anyway and it has become an SOP for me to make sure I have the service that I'm paying for.

And to a lot of them, they can shortchange you by telling you that their definition of 'koubao' is helping you bbbj until you cum but CANNOT CUM IN MOUTH. Kena too many times already of this kind of bitches, so once they see the short clip of CIM finish in JAV before commencement of service and say they refuse to do it, then no $$ for them, I'll just go home and fap and save that money.
Old 15-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello fellow bros,

anyone tried this new Tang Bao?

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3814

Seems like her video is quite believable... haha
Old 15-11-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholydead View Post
Hello fellow bros,

anyone tried this new Tang Bao?

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3814

Seems like her video is quite believable... haha
Bro, video and photo may be same pax. The one that shows up infront of you could be another... Hahaaa

From the vid, her assets looks solid. Drooling...
Old 15-11-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplesea1234 View Post
https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3411

Any tester yet ? the boobs look like pretty big
Very pretty with a great bod as well as someone who is very open to sex play. I had quite a few steamy sessions with her when she was staying in a condo. Unfortunately she is now at that infamous G hotel, and I just can't imagine myself going there. If you don't mind the location, you are assured of a great time. Just remember to play nice.
Old 15-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Dont ever go MW hotel at G unless u have no choice and ok for them to throw tantrums at you with zero and bad service till u no mood to f...most of their reviews and photos in IMPMM site are fake too..
Old 16-11-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Dont ever go MW hotel at G unless u have no choice and ok for them to throw tantrums at you with zero and bad service till u no mood to f...most of their reviews and photos in IMPMM site are fake too..
Totally agree. Especially if they ask u pay upfront. Almost 100% lousy service. Tried a thai girl there. The picture and real person totally different. Insert not even 5 min ask me why havent cum.
Old 16-11-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

http://beautycastle.org/bebe-vietnames-chio-syt/

Horrible experience. I don't usually post negatives, but this is too much to bear.

Looks: 5/10 - heavy makeup and possibly photoshopped in the pictures, real life looks is a far cry

Boobs: 6/10 - B cup, nothing too much to should about

BJ: 6/10 - BBBJ, effort was there but still sorely lacking

FJ: 2/10 - started off missionary with her on top, she literally went into turbo mode with the aiming of making me cum fast (which I didn't). Less than a minute, she ran out of steam and requested me to switch over. Did her for a good 5 minutes or so, then switched to a cowgirl position, again less than a minute of turbo mode, she gave up, Switched to a doggy and did her for another 5 minutes, didn't manage to cum. Her moans came very rare, most of the time she had the disgruntled expression on her face, and kept complaining why so long. In the end she offered my a hand job, but she did it so rough that it hurt, so I called for a stop.

It ended off by her telling me to go off quickly as she had another customer arriving. Definitely will not RTF.

And website refused to published my review, either that or it was deleted. So yes, likely the positive reviews are fake.
Old 16-11-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post

Horrible experience. I don't usually post negatives, but this is too much to bear.

Looks: 5/10 - heavy makeup and possibly photoshopped in the pictures, real life looks is a far cry

FJ: 2/10 - started off missionary with her on top, she literally went into turbo mode with the aiming of making me cum fast (which I didn't). Less than a minute, she ran out of steam and requested me to switch over. Did her for a good 5 minutes or so, then switched to a cowgirl position, again less than a minute of turbo mode, she gave up, Switched to a doggy and did her for another 5 minutes, didn't manage to cum. Her moans came very rare, most of the time she had the disgruntled expression on her face, and kept complaining why so long. In the end she offered my a hand job, but she did it so rough that it hurt, so I called for a stop.

It ended off by her telling me to go off quickly as she had another customer arriving. Definitely will not RTF.

And website refused to published my review, either that or it was deleted. So yes, likely the positive reviews are fake.
Bro the moderate the comments one. All lousy ones they wont post.
Old 17-11-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

In short, dont believe those fake FR on their sites. IMPMM inclusive
Old 18-11-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Too bad for your experience......that's like 200 down the drain. Same OKT managing a few viets and those listed in the ads as KTV girls were not.
Old 19-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamerZ007 View Post
Totally agree. Especially if they ask u pay upfront. Almost 100% lousy service. Tried a thai girl there. The picture and real person totally different. Insert not even 5 min ask me why havent cum.
This is the most f up prostitutes ever!!!
Old 20-11-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
This is the most f up prostitutes ever!!!
If pic damn chio like those vp standard kind and price like 100 plus only cfm fake.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1