The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fall into Relationship with a China FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Same old story keeps repeating itself... It doesn't matter how it starts, it always ends up the same.
Well, such stories will be never ending. They will repeat again n again, decades over decades, well into the next generations. Men are blinded by love. They know the possible consequences but yet still want to try. Of cos not all are lost causes. There could be the occasional odd success story.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

So many lonely married SG men targeted by FT
So TS what u want divorce yr wife n split half of what u hv to her n marry yr PRC FL ??

What is monthly 2k to her if she work as FL .... $100 X 10 customers per day X 25 days after code red = 25k per month tats wat she make
U think u can maintain her ?? Are u just a working class ??

Even know abt FLs bao by SG man 20k 30k per month still moonlighting behind his back

If she still doing FL can u not thinking abt how many man she entertain per day
How will u feel when u read bros FRs abt how good she is ??

Bros here n me IMHO just giving u references of what we see n hear n u never b t last ... so r u game for it ?? ... The choice is yours
Old 10-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Below r juz what i think only. I think TS must have married a sg princess, only expect the men to please her to make her happy n to know when she is happy when she is not happy. So, with all these princess attitude, it makes TS fall into the kc trap when the woman he met is a woman he likes deep inside his heart.

To be frank, if a wife has no intent to go through hardship tgt with the husband, thinking her attitude is normal n what a woman should be doing, cos there is a wc to protect them, then it is real hard to go on with the marriage. But still, gg for the FL might not lead TS to a happy ending, cos she might be juz only a substitute for what TS longing for. So, end up TS is screwed!
Old 10-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

maybe the ts will give a damn after 10 pages
Old 11-11-2014, 12:40 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

This thread power. Ts did his first post and mia, and the thread extends to page 3 now. No head no tail so many heros here jump into conclusion.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

20yrs old girl do FL & owns her own property. She's way above anyone of us here.

Salute!
Old 11-11-2014, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
20yrs old girl do FL & owns her own property. She's way above anyone of us here.

Salute!
No need to salute.
I guess many of the FLs are better than the samsters here.
Their 3 months taking here could be what samsters take 3 years to save up.
The ultimate aim of many FLs here is to save up n buy a property in China, which is not cheap these days. Hearsay, even a small 2 room condo unit in city area in even a small province could set u off ~sgd200k. But if she's contented with living in the countryside, less than sgd100k us enough to build a big house.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Well, such stories will be never ending. They will repeat again n again, decades over decades, well into the next generations. Men are blinded by love. They know the possible consequences but yet still want to try. Of cos not all are lost causes. There could be the occasional odd success story.
There were emperors lost their entire kingdoms because of women, also some died because of STD. I guess losing few hundred thousands of SGD to an PRC whore is just a flee bite...

Those who will get burnt are gonna get burnt eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post

Salute!
Earning 20K-30K SGD is so common for an angpai. Talking about getting a PhD, a professional degree, a higher post... Sorry my friend, they are nothing compared to a cheebye.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 10
loveless1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

嫁鸡随鸡,嫁狗随狗。如你真的要和她在一起,身为女人的她应该以前提为主。那么她应该放弃她现 有的 ”工作“ 而嫁鸡随鸡。

If it is due to our currency being stronger than China's which is no doubt about it, then the power of money is indeed stronger than love. Do not forget that there are differences to how we are being raised up and received education. All these play a part.

If things can be resolved by money, it is the most easiest problem, if it is a problem at all in the first place.

You are a guy and it is only right the PRC lady follow you to where you want to go. MCP or otherwise, it is our call as a guy to lead. Ask her to give up her life in China (not renounce citizenship yet) and ask her to move here, find a proper job (provided she has a good educational background) and get to know her better as a normal person with a normal risk job.

You do not need good luck, you need to be rational with a good common sense.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
This thread power. Ts did his first post and mia, and the thread extends to page 3 now. No head no tail so many heros here jump into conclusion.
Hahaha, most hero only voice out once and also mia. I think the original expectation is to generate for and against kind of discussion but ended up all hero butter him up properly no argument. Sure mia wat. Story too common already liao.

Last edited by a2014; 11-11-2014 at 01:54 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

TS did you know that China housing loan is very different from SG.If i not wrong, you got to pay 70% and can only take few years loan. The figure is somewhere there, cos cant really remember the figure. So come to think of it she not that poor and also how can she take loan. lot of loopholes. usually girls in their line pay one shot onewhen they earn enuf and retire.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
No need to salute.
I guess many of the FLs are better than the samsters here.
Their 3 months taking here could be what samsters take 3 years to save up.
The ultimate aim of many FLs here is to save up n buy a property in China, which is not cheap these days. Hearsay, even a small 2 room condo unit in city area in even a small province could set u off ~sgd200k. But if she's contented with living in the countryside, less than sgd100k us enough to build a big house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Earning 20K-30K SGD is so common for an angpai. Talking about getting a PhD, a professional degree, a higher post... Sorry my friend, they are nothing compared to a cheebye.
Precisely. Which one of you bought your own property at 20yrs old with your own earnings? Raise your hand please?

Let's not compare currency & country otherwise it's an endless debate. Even if a Sg gal who goes to Dubai or London to do FL can she afford her own property here at 20yrs old?

TS, I'm afraid this young girl's life experience & "wisdom" is beyond you so move along now. Singapore women are easier to handle.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wantanabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear TS!! simply think;

whatever she is saying/doing with/to you,
she is doing it with 10 other guys.

You can see it now?
Old 11-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks all to bro out there on your advise.

I already know reply i will get off you guys.
I'm trying hard to forget her. And as for my marriage it should be a goner. There is a long story behind it which i do not wish to tell.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Do it bro. Don't look back.

She (or women) can make you happy for 5 minutes, a few days or even a few years, but absolutely no one can make you truly happy about yourself, except you yourself. Just like no one can make you feel bad unless you allow them to. Go out and start doing something for yourself.

Don't know wife story, no comment. Just remember that things are never as bad as they look, you just need to find a way out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1