The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-04-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The way u guys write of An An makes me wan 2 try her too.Normally i wont tok to the ML about their friends,even to break the ice.I wont feel good too if the ladies talk about the clients in front of me. Later i will try contact An An. Hope can have a slot.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
if she dun reply sms , your fr also cant help
Not sure how she selects to reply, but visit once in a long while is okay for me with the ai mai attitude... not for regular.

C
Old 01-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/yiyi-massage/

Guys, is this Yiyi used to stay with Songsong last time?
I remember she use the name Chenchen before..

TIA if any kind soul can advise..?
Old 01-04-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

new arrival: https://sglonelyguy-1.com/you-you-massage/

anyone has an FR for her?
Old 01-04-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
TaZzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaZzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post
Haha bro, were you caught in the rain?
Haha no Bro, it was not me! But I had a great roti prata and mee goreng meal opposite the location after the session d
Old 01-04-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
TaZzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaZzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltycrinkle View Post
Thank you for the FR; much appreciated. She does look very pretty but I've learnt to take a pinch of salt with those pics posted... I will make an appointment with her soon.

Location-wise, how is it?
Bro, you will not be disappointed with the looks. Write an FR after trying lol. I am curious to hear from your feedback.

Location easy and safe. Central
Old 01-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/yiyi-massage/

Guys, is this Yiyi used to stay with Songsong last time?
I remember she use the name Chenchen before..

TIA if any kind soul can advise..?
Yes, she's previously known as Chen Chen. Song Song stayed with her for a while, before staying with Dian Dian.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Yes, she's previously known as Chen Chen. Song Song stayed with her for a while, before staying with Dian Dian.
Woah thanks thanks
Means my memory not too bad..
Haha

Is her friend songsong coming back too? Feeling excited!
Old 01-04-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not sure how she selects to reply, but visit once in a long while is okay for me with the ai mai attitude... not for regular.
Aimee is very selective in replying even if you are regular. If the time requested is available and you are in her DB, she will reply . As a regular, I could be asking for days before getting a yes fro her. Radio silence throughout. Compared to LN, this one really strike lottery if she reply. Maybe it is time to visit her again.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited molly and feel disappointed. I know some bros already headup her forte is massage which is true but the new pic is totally far from reality & expectation. Maybe if she stick to her real pic with slight photoshop will be better since we will not feel cheated. Just my opinion..
Old 01-04-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Visited molly and feel disappointed. I know some bros already headup her forte is massage which is true but the new pic is totally far from reality & expectation. Maybe if she stick to her real pic with slight photoshop will be better since we will not feel cheated. Just my opinion..
Why don't you just leave then?
Old 01-04-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Why don't you just leave then?
Usually not my style since travel all the way there and urge to release, lol..
Old 01-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Aimee is very selective in replying even if you are regular. If the time requested is available and you are in her DB, she will reply . As a regular, I could be asking for days before getting a yes fro her. Radio silence throughout. Compared to LN, this one really strike lottery if she reply. Maybe it is time to visit her again.
I did receive replies from her not long ago so maybe really lucky as you mentioned. However appointment always one day before, same day don't bother. If you managed to secure an appointment the next day don't be too happy... I kena once last minute she got something on and she forgot about it. Maybe real but who cares.

C
Old 01-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

I had Aini in my wechat for the longest time but somehow didn’t manage to visit her lol... finally got to meet her for the first time after so many years. Must say she is really a failsafe.

C

Last edited by derrickboy; 02-04-2021 at 02:45 AM.
Old 01-04-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tuppercut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/jo-jo-massage/

New around here, wanted to share my less than awesome FR with Jo Jo. YMMV.

Was made to wait more than 30 mins against the appointment time becos of the previous bro. Then had a very rushed experience and was out within half hour as she hadn’t had lunch so she asked to cut short the session. Didn’t bother with asking for refund cos was already quite sian, she then promised to make it up next time.

Maybe I damn suay LOL.

RTM - Probably not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1