The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-03-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Where is Jessica ?
Don't see her ad and lost her contact previously because I change phone. Any bro can help ?
Old 25-03-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/li-li-ya-massage/

Since nobody want to try this gal which claimed to be too ex, I shall give it a try. 我不入地狱,谁入地狱嘛。

Ha, what a frightening experience I got today. Hope tonight I don't have nightmares.
Thank you for being honest. Will upp your points later when my 2 upp in 24hrs recovers. The photos on all these SLG, SBC and IMM really very heavily photoshopped. Even the videos can be modified. Even the FRs on the websites are usually faked. I have read many FR which says its a beautiful person only to get an auntie.

We can only rely on the bro's sharing here.

The risk of going for ML in spa is they can switch on you when the ML being advertised is very popular and they send an available person who pretends to be her, but is often left on the bench being less desirable.
Old 25-03-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator28 View Post
Where is Jessica ?
Don't see her ad and lost her contact previously because I change phone. Any bro can help ?
Hehe, change phone or lost phone, so lost contact? Hehe.

Er, do you manually key in contact numbers every time you have new phone? Next time just update full contact list automatically from Gmail (for android) or iCloud when setting up a new phone. It takes minute 1 or 2 minutes only.

Anyway, Jessica is not a syt. She is a matured, classy, gentle lady. And she is tall, no boobs and has a fabulous ass. She does not offer bj, fj, and limits roaming and zhut zhut-ing. She perfers to service the customer in an undisturbed, relaxing, calming ambience with strong soothing hands along with a rather erotic hand job.

If the above still fits your criteria, then book her. And stop asking for contacts. Like most returning MLs, they will see their regulars first, then in a week or two, they will put up an ad to take in new customers.

Old 25-03-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 4
Cuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator28 View Post
Where is Jessica ?

What a lame ass excuse. You want her contact, just be straightforward, have some balls and ask for it.

“Change phone”, what kind of primary school excuse is that?
Old 25-03-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro can share Jenny contact

Thanks
Old 25-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
And stop asking for contacts.
Yah srsly... Ask also nobody gonna give lah...
Old 25-03-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveseeker View Post
Well, my message was short. Just the ML's a short morning or afternoon greeting and asking when she is avaliable and if I can make a booking with her.

That is all. Have not even gone to the part of when I want to make the booking or even few hours. Hahaha
Don’t ask “when”

State your time and ask to book that time. They will tell you avail or not.
The better ones will usually give you the next avail time.
Old 25-03-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Facundo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Don’t ask “when”

State your time and ask to book that time. They will tell you avail or not.
The better ones will usually give you the next avail time.
So true, the better ones will try to give secure appointment with you. And they are the more popular ones
Old 25-03-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
tiogongtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many new imports, any bro tried anything interesting? Benchmark service level mayb ard OMM. Haha.
Old 25-03-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to see Sunflower last week, might as well post FR. I gather from earlier posts that she's been here before.

Location is on a familiar road. Her apartment is really comfortable though.

The pictures of her on SLG honestly look like garbage. Yes, the photos are of her, but the photos also make her look like an unnatural, silicone doll. In the flesh,Sunflower is stunning. Dunno why anyone thought it was a good idea to edit her photos like that. She has a cute voice too.

Her body is nice lah, petite size, boobs nice also. Some posts mentioned that she might have had some work done on her body since her last stint, but frankly I couldn't tell.

Massage was non-existant, press two time then start to lick already (but I was late lah and with her massage not the main point). Teasing was very enjoyable.

Got BBBJ. First time getting one so I don't have any benchmark to measure against, but fuck now I undetstand why some bros like it so much. For someone who has always gone for HJ, the sensations were intense. Partway through she started to slap my dick on her tongue. I didn't last very long, lol.

After that shower, pay up and left shortly after. Didn't spend very much time there at all. Sunflower is gorgeous, but she didn't seem like much of a conversationalist and I'm also not very good at conversation myself so when both people nothing to chat about, I prefer to get the fuck out instead of overstaying my welcome. Also partly my fault for shooting too fast lmao but just wanna highlight this for bros who want the full hour.

I think I will RTM if I want a pretty face to suck my cock. But Jessica start work already so unlikely I will RTM anytime soon.
Old 25-03-2021, 02:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Thanks Martin for your FR, can I confirm she gives BBBJ as well?
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-03-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

Went to visit OMM recently. Can attest to her superb massage skills and out of the world sensual. Like many bros already said there there's a lot of variations and patterns.

A little ex still @ 150 but try it for yourself first..
Old 25-03-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 15
alfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud of

Thanks for helping to 入地狱. Up your for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/li-li-ya-massage/

Since nobody want to try this gal which claimed to be too ex, I shall give it a try. 我不入地狱,谁入地狱嘛。

As stated, this is a MP, so I just pay 50 at the counter and went straight to the room. When I am sitting on the bed with a tower wrap on my waist, the door open and the gal came in............

Wow, she really have a pair of D cup boobs, that site did not bluff me. But to my horror, she is a lady Incredible Hulk, at least 100 kg - wahlao, I see already nearly fainted.

But since already stripped naked, I lan lan lay on the bed and let her massage. However, I told myself that I will never take any special from her, no even a HJ.

As I told her I want a solid hard massage, she hinted something. Just after a minute of massage, she ask me what service I want later. I said No, I just want a hard massage from you and nothing else.

She was annoyed and insisted I have to choose a service from her or else she won't serve me. I say in this case please pay me back my entrance fee. She angrily walk out the room and say I can collect it from the counter. So I quickly dress up, go to the counter, took back my $50 and left that joint.

Ha, what a frightening experience I got today. Hope tonight I don't have nightmares.
Old 25-03-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
What a harrowing experience!! 😳😱😅😂

The masseuses from these massage parlour fronted sleazy shops do not earn anything out of the entrance fee and hence they rely on tips for special services. A masseuse working in a massage parlour in RV road told me if for 45 mins massage, the price is $50. She doesn’t earn anything. If for 60 mins massage, the price is $60, she earns $5 and if p-massage is opted, the price will be $88, she earns $15. Hence, their revenue depends heavily on providing special services.

ML from these platforms Sgbeautycastle, Sglonelyguy and Impmm10 can be a hit and run situation many a times. 😅😃😂
haha, seems like cannot depend on these websites (Sgbeautycastle, Sglonelyguy and Impmm10) information, have to rely on actual FRs from bros here. Yesterday got hit a second straight time with "switcharoo" from the Impmm10 website. The lady again was totally different from what was posted on the website
Old 25-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Went to see Sunflower last week, might as well post FR. I gather from earlier posts that she's been here before.

Location is on a familiar road. Her apartment is really comfortable though.

The pictures of her on SLG honestly look like garbage. Yes, the photos are of her, but the photos also make her look like an unnatural, silicone doll. In the flesh,Sunflower is stunning. Dunno why anyone thought it was a good idea to edit her photos like that. She has a cute voice too.

Her body is nice lah, petite size, boobs nice also. Some posts mentioned that she might have had some work done on her body since her last stint, but frankly I couldn't tell.

Massage was non-existant, press two time then start to lick already (but I was late lah and with her massage not the main point). Teasing was very enjoyable.

Got BBBJ. First time getting one so I don't have any benchmark to measure against, but fuck now I undetstand why some bros like it so much. For someone who has always gone for HJ, the sensations were intense. Partway through she started to slap my dick on her tongue. I didn't last very long, lol.

After that shower, pay up and left shortly after. Didn't spend very much time there at all. Sunflower is gorgeous, but she didn't seem like much of a conversationalist and I'm also not very good at conversation myself so when both people nothing to chat about, I prefer to get the fuck out instead of overstaying my welcome. Also partly my fault for shooting too fast lmao but just wanna highlight this for bros who want the full hour.

I think I will RTM if I want a pretty face to suck my cock. But Jessica start work already so unlikely I will RTM anytime soon.
Yea Bro, she looks gorgeous in person, my session is about the same as you, too fast come end up in and out 40 mins only hahah.

Session with Long Nv is much better, after you come she will still hug you chit chat with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1