The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-03-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, wanted to share my FR on a new milf I recently stumbled upon:
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/emma-massage/

Location: 7/10 (For those that know where Melody operates from, she’s not too far off, similar modus operandi)
Looks: 8/10 MILF, I think late 30s although she claim early 30s. She comes across as like your neighbour’s hot wife, she was dressed in this one piece blue lacy nightie, relatively tall and slim build with her assets crowning the front of the nightie.
Massage: 9/10 (she told me she’s new, and did PT massage) but I slept through, that’s how I gauge if a massage is good or not, the last I slept was at Melody’s. So you all know la..
Sensual: 9/10, she told me to turn around, then started to catbath me, stood up and told me to remove her panty and nightie, so I slowly took it off her, and she gave me a peck on the cheek (really got the hot neighbour fantasy feel, lol) she then asked me how I like it done, I say I want to suck those small but ample tits of hers she came over (it felt enhanced, a little hard) but still good to nibble upon, my fingers were busy roaming south while her hands were slowly moving up and down my shaft, occasionally coming up to give my nipples a good suck- chemistry wise, ymmv but had a really good session and came in no time.
RTM: Definitely yes! In this milf market, to find a new gem which doesn’t cut unnecessary corners with high playability- please take care of her bros!
Old 15-03-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wopps View Post
anybody remember this ML ?
Think she returned back to China..

Looks like wawa?
Old 16-03-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Hi Bros...
any ML here provide Ar ?
thanks bros
Su xiao does a light AR, so dont expect anything hardcore. I think there's a xiao qing on SLG who does it like a champ but not sure if still around.

You might also want to check out the MP/HC section for other finds instead
Old 16-03-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gamer16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/star-massage/

Look: 8/10 Very pretty MILF with nice boobs and legs. My type of lady.

Massage:9/10 Excellent massage. Great strength.

Figure: 8/10 nice boobs. Nice smooth legs.

Sensual: 6/10. Need to be improve. But her skill are in massage, conversation. Feel very at ease during the section.

Sharing apartment with another lady. But location vey discreet, din know that place till she guide me. Got makan place around.

Got 双飞 option but i din go for it.

RTM: Confirm!! I prefer MILF. Somemore is a pretty one. Very great figure. Great massage strength. Able to converse really well. No quiet moment. Great session!!!
Is 双飞 offeredupfront? And can share more on the sensual?
Old 16-03-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Hi Bros...
any ML here provide Ar ?
thanks bros
Anan provide a decent Ar
Old 16-03-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 9
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer16 View Post
Is 双飞 offeredupfront? And can share more on the sensual?
Yes, it is offered upfront. Before the sessions start.
No hard sell. Once i rejected, she din keep trying to offer.

Sensual she quite in-experience. Maybe some pro can offer to teach her some skills.
She is fully clothed as per her ads.
But roaming without restriction except for hands getting into her panty.
She will look at you with her foxy eyes.

Btw her pictures is really is her. No touch up.
And she seems indeed is 31.

Overall, she is the typical lady from SLG local.
Power massage. Restricted sensual.
But she is very beautiful as compare to other counterpart.
Old 16-03-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes, it is offered upfront. Before the sessions start.
No hard sell. Once i rejected, she din keep trying to offer.

Sensual she quite in-experience. Maybe some pro can offer to teach her some skills.
She is fully clothed as per her ads.
But roaming without restriction except for hands getting into her panty.
She will look at you with her foxy eyes.

Btw her pictures is really is her. No touch up.
And she seems indeed is 31.

Overall, she is the typical lady from SLG local.
Power massage. Restricted sensual.
But she is very beautiful as compare to other counterpart.
Star does look gorgeous in her pics but FC is kind of a turn off.

Interested to know what 双飞 means though.
Old 16-03-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 7
dayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Fucking exhausted at work, take a break so write some overdue FR bah. Since my favourite girl went home last year I've gone to see a few ladies. Only went once for each of them. Ok anyway, i just anyhow write my thoughts without scores or anything

1. Melody
The one on beautycastles, i think she's been doing this for a long time so most folks will know her. The pics are definitely her but she is a fair bit older in person. I'm shit at guessing people's age, but she not young lah. Still quite chio considering. Massage is solid even though that's not why we go. HJ also solid. Quite a thicc body which I like. I only went once so far but will consider returning.

2. Sophia
On SLG. Dont look like photos, the video is a much more accurate representation of her looks. Still quite chio. Sensual ok, went for capped bj which to some might be pointless but it was still quite intense. Her boobs are nice but she will position herself in a way that dont let you roam. No ass. Had a good time still but probably won't return.

3. 7P
First time go find her even though she's been doing this forever. Looks are ok, banging body. Will get into the shower with you which is quite hot. Never try to fool around in the shower cos first time there dont want to spoil session. Very polite, good attitude, very comfortable atmosphere. This one can rtm if looking for a no nonsense kind of session.

4. An An
This one is LN friend right. Didnt try to make appt with LN cos i actually dig An An's looks more. Location quite convenient. The woman herself quite hot, I dig it. Went for HJ. Session was good. Likely will rtm. I think quite hard to get appointment though.

I think that's all, didnt go too many sessions at all haha. Was considering trying Fei Er in the next couple of days but a tall drink of water just returned so gotta force myself to wait.
Hi, Which An An is this pls? There are currently 2 in SLG
Old 16-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayum View Post
Hi, Which An An is this pls? There are currently 2 in SLG
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/an-an-massage/
Old 16-03-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Visited her many months ago when she just reach.

Won't comment much as I feel she is a FL disguised as ML. Look very SYT, located in spa, piano massage 10 min go 'main course' liao. Wont RTM.
Old 16-03-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 9
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:

Yup... She is FC but she is wearing sexy nightie. Along with sexy bra and panty.

During my session, she is all black, making her even more.sensual amd sexy for me.

IIRC SLG local mostly are FC with sexy nightie.

Her apartment got anorher ML.
Both will service you together.
But i never try 双飞 before, 1 lady is hard to handle already. LOL

Last edited by ZhangXiaoFan; 16-03-2021 at 01:22 PM. Reason: ask 2nd qns
Old 16-03-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

2X ML for 1 session
Old 16-03-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

tarma si buay song one

Quote:
Yup... She is FC but she is wearing sexy nightie. Along with sexy bra and panty.

During my session, she is all black, making her even more.sensual amd sexy for me.

IIRC SLG local mostly are FC with sexy nightie.

Her apartment got anorher ML.
Both will service you together.
But i never try 双飞 before, 1 lady is hard to handle already. LOL
Old 16-03-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
StrongGuy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Jessica is back!!! Ho seh liao. quickly prebook appt. mai tu liao..

From her latest update she is preparing. and yet to start.
Old 16-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Deleted

Last edited by friedchickennub; 16-03-2021 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Posted mistakenly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1