The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/yuan-yuan-massage/

Quite surprised to see her on SLG, she used to be on wolf site 2-3 yrs back and i tried her last time. She shld be in the (local) section though haha, but she does provide a good JG and a decent massage.

She has her own place, Discreet and lots of parking everywhere.

got massage bed and rather professional in her massage. Age wise is easily late 30s to early 40s. Would go back and try her, hopefully her skills and standards are as good 2-3 yrs back.
Hi bro,
How's her playability? Last time also own place at ang mo kio? Thanks.
Old 30-09-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Hi bro,
You will find the question irrelevant if you see her.

Otherwise, her massage and version of JG is quite effective.
Old 30-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Lol especially other domes where the OKT has your Sammy ID and HP No
One bad FR and your HP No. can be sold to those betting/loan sites
I think it has been mentioned many times. Never use your real phone number and identity when booking these ladies. There are cam everywhere and with your phone numbers , you never know what you are getting yourself into
Old 30-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bro,
Agree with Bro Jason haha, you will not ask want any playability when you actually met her , yup own place in amk, a nice lady that provides decent massage + JG release. She looks exactly like that in the photos listed.
Old 30-09-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,
Prince Devitt up
Old 30-09-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-baby/

After reading some good reviews on her, I decided to pay her a visit

Location: City area. Ample parking. 5-10mins walk from the nearest MRT
Room: Work in a spa, quite posh. Hygience is good. Private room with sufficient privacy
Looks: Syt. 7.5/10.
Figure: Good, fair and tender - yum yum. Boobs is between B and C - nice size to fondle.

Her massage is better than most ml in slg. She will check on the strength and inquire if there's any particular area that needs more attention.
For me, her main attraction is her gfe. Very easy to talk to. She is decent looking with a nice body.
Her hj betrays her lack of experience - basic with not much variation. But she seem eager to please. Too bad its a spa ... roaming is difficult and hard to improve on the level of intimacy.

I will rtm. It's nice to have a syt having a relaxing conversation with you and jerking you off.
Old 30-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
meropenem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
how long she serve you 60min?
Around 45 min. I choose to leave , I think she will continue
Old 30-09-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Anyone knows if Anxin's starting tomorrow or???
The thing with ax is dont believe everything she posts on her wc moments la. Wait till she really boards the plane or arrives in SG.

Her date of arrival is also not tmr i think, her counting not v good.. Haha..
Old 30-09-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Recently i heard a good joke, thought i will share it with everyone

Person A: bro let me tell u the secret to getting good sessions with internet mls

Person B: what is it bro, pls share with me

Person A: First you have to pay her money, then you have to por cb for her until she wet, then u lick her cb until she shoik, thats how u get good service

Person B: wow bro, i was just thinking the same, great minds think alike

Person A: Exactly, we are so smart right? I always like to give them money, give them service and treat them like queen, because im a giver.

Person B: thanks bro u are so smart indeed, next time i will pay money, treat them well and service their pussy for them..... hopefully i can also get good service from Internet ml

Person A: hahaha, now u know how power i am, i have been getting good service from internet ml all the time

Person C: actually u guys don't need to act like dog so jialat just to get good attitude from a working lady, i have been getting both good service and good attitude from spa and geylang. I only paid $150 to $200 for a nice massage, bbbj and sex.....

Person A: dun bluff la! Spa all very dirty 1,i lick all their cb before so i know. I even know all the spas in singapore have dirty bed because when i lick the bed i tasted some dried up sperm. Why did i lick the bed? Because im a giver!

Person C: learn the difference between good attitude and good service, just because she give u GFE and smile at you does not mean you are getting good service.... good service is when they.....

Person A: nonsense la! I u all go and find xxxx. Follow my advice and give her money, talk to her nicely, compliment her, treat her good good, service her pussy shoik shoik, and then u can also get good service from her like me ! Maybe even can top up for sex, wow!

Thanks for sharing the joke. Lol.
Old 30-09-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
The thing with ax is dont believe everything she posts on her wc moments la. Wait till she really boards the plane or arrives in SG.

Her date of arrival is also not tmr i think, her counting not v good.. Haha..

Yalor... still seems like havent left motherland yet.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yalor... still seems like havent left motherland yet.
i think 9 oct start. Chop first jossstick
Old 30-09-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Just got home after another stellar session with Nat and she was seething about the fakenews on the forum so I logged in (after a few days on inactivity) to see what the whole Nat controversy was about.... wow what a shit storm.

Are the school holidays here? What puerile mind thinks these stories will be even believed? God damn she has reason to be pissed that there are these false stories flying around. She's also fed up with msgs to book CIM and or FJ 'cause there is no such thing on her simple degustation menu

She really wants to castrate the guy who is saying she offers FJ on the other site etc. And she also suspects this guy put her pix up on telegram - news to me!! .

She has no idea how he got her pix but the little minx is pissed...and rightly so for those who know her circumstances. She was apologetic for dampening the mood of our now weekly sessions with this gripe but she said she was really upset that some guy would do this to her. Anyway I hope this does not affect her plans going forward. Cause we really don't have time for such idiocy.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Just got home after another stellar session with Nat and she was seething about the fakenews on the forum so I logged in (after a few days on inactivity) to see what the whole Nat controversy was about.... wow what a shit storm.
Lol.. I'd advise her to ignore the online chatter and pointless requests and focus on the finishing line ahead..

Let's relish the time we have with her left..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Let's relish the time we have with her left..
It's been perhaps 2 years since I've seen her. Perhaps I should since her time for us seems to have an eventual end.

Just realised I have her old WC. Guess need to sms for bookings. She still stays in the same place?
Old 30-09-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Hadn't had a good HDLY for a long time. Thanks, bro. Think I will give it a try. Btw, does she operate in a spa.?
Stay alone home, sibei hygienic I tell you. Srsly
Got standard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1