The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 06-03-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Face only 7.5? What is a 10 for you?
Have you tried her before?
Old 07-03-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
scorpiotkh is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Face only 7.5? What is a 10 for you?
Apply YMMV
Old 08-03-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronalbeckinson View Post
Since this SAMMYDISH has vouched for Selina from “Portugal”, let me just like to add on what I know or think I know about her being independent. Long story okay.

I booked BellaDutch in Oct 2020. When I met her, I realised she did not match the photos she sent me but nonetheless - small head overrode big head and I didn’t reject.

A few weeks later, I saw a thread here for another independent “mixed” girl, Natalie Nico. I noticed how her thread had FRs from idiots like touringlolita or SafeSex (same as Bella) and that her contact was the same as the then inactive Bella, so I avoided her. Another few weeks later, I received a random WhatsApp text saying, “Hi I’m Kelly Miko a friend of Natalie Nico, mixed blah blah...available blah blah...”.

The thing is, I never texted Natalie Nico before, and what made this worse was that whoever their OKT is took the initiative to contact me which is fucked up and a total disregard of my privacy. Also, I forgot to mention before that when I did meet Bella, she told me there was someone managing her (that someone also made me wait 1 hour for my appointment by the way). So all in all, I have come to a conclusion that these girls are not independent and are instead managed by an incompetent OKT.

All bros please be warned, just wanted to share my experience!

Ps. I tried posting this story as a reply to another bro who commented, “paging for touringlolita” on Selina’s thread but both our comments have been deleted.
I really missed those real, true FRs for the Cat40/50.

I tried Gina from M4U. I posted a bad FR. He texted me : Can you delete your post, if cannot nevermind.

I replied : Cannot be I post fake FR right?

Then my post was deleted liao. After that, I wanted to try "Smile" but he "Blacklist" me liao. I think he probably not confident about the service that his gals can provide, scared I kena lousy service and post -ve FRs again.

Those gals on those FL platform, many also doesn't look like the pictures. I feel that all this OKT don't care at all. As long as got gals who wanna work, they just take them in without any minimum QC.

Because of the closure of all the legal brothels, they are experiencing "boom town Charlie" business. I feel the least that they can do is to provide value back to customers.

Gals that provides good services and not afraid of bad FRs one. Because other patrons will jump in to correct. All those that I only see +ve FRs, especially FRs from those new members, I don't give credit at all.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 09-03-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

First time trying a lady from the VP stable. Here's my humble FR:

Name: Erica
Face: 7/10 (looks 90% like the pictures posted, quite a cutie)

Shower: Nothing special, normal shower together

Body: 8.5/10 (Suuper small and petite, the kind u can carry around... i like!)

Boobs: 8/10 (B cups, soft to touch and matches her petite size)

BBBJ: 7/10 (SOP, i had some precum before she started, which she wiped with tissues before proceeding. No DP, no wet and sloppy, no super suction, but no complaints either)

FJ: 8.5/10 (Shaved, Tight, Moist and Real moans. You can sort of tell when a girl is faking it... But Erica's moans were real... Straight away from semi hard i became rock hard then her voice become even louder. We did missionary, then cowgirl, then by this point i almost there already.. switch to doggy to finish)

GFE: 8/10 (Cuddling, kissing and talking before the deed. Told me about her country... i fondled her boobs, butt and V until i buay tahan, i initiate and started going down on her. She got wet pretty easily)

Overall: Easily 8/10. (side note, i don't give 9s and up very easily, maybe my standard a bit high. But for me, anything above a 6 is considered an OK bonk, while anything above 7 is a good bonk. anything above 8 i'd consider a great bonk, while 9+ are reserved for bonks that make me want to return again the next day, and the day after... etc)

RTF: Maybe, but not before trying out the bountiful choices of VP

My after thoughts on Erica:

The session ended in about 40mins, partly because she was really tight, and partly because i havent done it in a while. I thoroughly enjoyed the session and will definitely consider returning to support Erica. Erica is a wonderful girl overall, and even tho i booked her quite late and she hadnt even eaten yet, she still tried her best to accommodate to the multiple positions and can see through her eyes that she was a little tired. She cleaned me up, changed my clothes and gave me a hug and kiss on my way out. She's not too much of a frencher/ kisser, i had to initiate most of it, but she's got the GFE feel, and much, much better than other places out there (wont name names)

Afterword on VP:

VP Bro is very friendly and accommodating, his instructions are clear and concise, and the VP stable, as most bros here know by now, has a solid reputation. In these tough times where borders are closed, many places are doing the bait and switch, or heavily edited pics, or giving you all kinds of weird restrictions or ridiculous prices. I'm glad that amidst all this there is still one VP that provides us bros with satisfaction. VP has gained 1 more firm supporter from me!
Old 09-03-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

No FR for VP’s Yuan?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 10
VaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of light

Nami from VP

Body: Cannot be compared to Kylie and her killer bod. However, Nami is meaty at the right place, with natural boobs (which I prefer) and a good ass to grab.

Shower: Didn't get to shower. She jumped on me the moment we enter the room She did asked me if I had shower beforehand, which I did.

French: With her thick yet soft tongue, she will eat you up. Soft supple lips only adds to the experience.

BBBJ: Good and wet

FJ: Wild. On the bed and on the couch. Hearing her moans and "dirty talk" will just make you engage hyperspeed.

GFE: Best GFE so far. Offered fruits, food and a massage. I had 2 slots with her and could have left early. But she didnt rush me out and instead told me to lie down and gave me a massage instead. Warning - Her GFE will KC weaker mind bros easily.

RTF: Yes. I am now stuck between Kylie or Nami. Both gives good yet different experiences.

Obligatory "Your Millage May Varies" statement here.
Old 09-03-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
lenz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylenz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For me, I always prefer nami. I had tried a number of other VP girls which didn't give me the same feel as her.

And ya I had rtf her a number of times. My mind too weak for Nami.
Old 09-03-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 10
VaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenz View Post
For me, I always prefer nami. I had tried a number of other VP girls which didn't give me the same feel as her.

And ya I had rtf her a number of times. My mind too weak for Nami.
Can't say I blame you for that. She is very good, both her GFE level and her skills...makes you keep going back to her.
Old 09-03-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

bros lenz and vavavoom, totally agree with you on Nami. it's a truly natural kind of GFE with her and while her KC is strong, it is of the very harmless/gentle kind (at least so far for me lah) which endears her even more.

Feel like plotting an RTF already lol
Old 10-03-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 19
lime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Any dome3 girls do anal?
Bro if you know do pm me!
Would like to know also
Old 10-03-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
1369boii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Met Selina from Dome 2 last night. Truly an unforgettable experience. Even though it was a last minute booking, this goddess from Portugal happily obliged. Easily the best sex I had in the last couple of years. Girl was beautiful, hardworking and massive assets too😈 must try for those who want the best.
Old 10-03-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
1369boii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Met Selina from Dome 3 last night. Truly an unforgettable experience. Even though it was a last minute booking, this goddess from Portugal happily obliged. Easily the best sex I had in the last couple of years. Girl was beautiful, hardworking and massive assets too😈 must try for those who want the best.
Old 10-03-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Hey bro tried VP new girl Adeline yet? Choosing btw Kylie and Adeline, any input would be greatly appreciated!

PS: I like fit athletic girls with enchanced boobs
Old 10-03-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
jmes88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Thanks for all the review
Old 10-03-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jamesliu8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
bros lenz and vavavoom, totally agree with you on Nami. it's a truly natural kind of GFE with her and while her KC is strong, it is of the very harmless/gentle kind (at least so far for me lah) which endears her even more.

Feel like plotting an RTF already lol

Nice bro... I have visited her twice. To be Frank... her pics don't do her any justice. Her real life look so much better and cuter..... I too planning to RTF. Love her dirty talk and aggressive frenching
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1