The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dumbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Anyone drinking tonight
Old 02-02-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Never thought still have these kind of ktv scammers Chao kahs around.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eCeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Level 9 HH 3.30pm. Interested PM
Old 04-02-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
freekills4me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreekills4me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros I'm new to this ktv/ open pub drinking thing and would like to try it out. Normally how much do you tip the ladies per night or any tips for a fellow new bro 😬
Old 05-02-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Good thing is now all ktv/bistros end at 10.30pm

If u got car, u can offer the girl to send her home.

U dun need to wait till her shift is over coz all of them end work at 10.30pm.

Then when send home nego with her if send home, what can she offer u in return, etc.
Fact bro...

Once you are behind closed doors, can negotiate anything.

High chance legs will swing open
Old 05-02-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Went down to the lord this week.

Pretty girls, and had an enjoyable time.

Can look for YY mm (WeChat: kosaoem123), she makes the best arrangements

Looking for one session next week... bros who wanna drink tgt, PM me.

Split booze expenditure equally.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post
Went down to the lord this week.

Pretty girls, and had an enjoyable time.

Can look for YY mm (WeChat: kosaoem123), she makes the best arrangements

Looking for one session next week... bros who wanna drink tgt, PM me.

Split booze expenditure equally.
Bro what kind of food they sell? Got sell pizza? I tink i saw photo of pizza when they advertise their menu before. Anyway got viets?
Old 05-02-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Level 9 3:30pm. Room booked. Any bros interested to join?
Old 05-02-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
181cm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by freekills4me View Post
Hi bros I'm new to this ktv/ open pub drinking thing and would like to try it out. Normally how much do you tip the ladies per night or any tips for a fellow new bro 😬
As for the tips, it ranges from $30~100 depending on what places you go. The more popular ones like Zara, Empire, Myth they take 100. The ones at geylang are probably about $50.

If you’re new to the scene, try and gather some experienced people to go with you so the whole process is more smooth. Some places now need to consider mummy tips, waiter tips and mandatory food orders. Good luck bro!
Old 06-02-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
freekills4me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreekills4me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 181cm View Post
As for the tips, it ranges from $30~100 depending on what places you go. The more popular ones like Zara, Empire, Myth they take 100. The ones at geylang are probably about $50.

If you’re new to the scene, try and gather some experienced people to go with you so the whole process is more smooth. Some places now need to consider mummy tips, waiter tips and mandatory food orders. Good luck bro!
Thanks bro for your advice. Normally how much do people actually tip per night to actually get someone to stay with you long enough? I went to one recently but with inexperienced people 😂 overall experience was not bad but can feel like kena chop since I myself spent around 500 for tips alone.. Wanted to know how is it normally done with experienced people
Old 07-02-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy83 View Post
Happened to me around end of 2019.
This tattoo sleeve , clef lips person has cheated me before and some other bro as I read from previous post.

As for my ordeal with this clef lips, it was my first few ktv khakis outing experience so consider really new to it. Long story short, we went to zara for HH and extended to NH too. HH he ask me pay and pass him 100 as NH more ex and he will settle NH. And of cos in the end he disappeared at around 12am pretending to go toilet.

So I paid HH and NH. I also paid for the 3 girls he called for NH as I find that its not really the girls fault. All in all, I spent 1.3k that day.

Lesson I learn is
1)never pass money before hand.
2)Always let the papasan or mummy know that this is my first time meeting this person and to be aware. Best is to find khakis who knows the papasan or mummy so you roughly know he is sort of the regular there.
3) Don't trust ID created recently

Anyway as long is clef lips and tattoo sleeve, don't bother anymore.

Wa this "Borino" still around ah. Borino is the nick he used to cheat me last last year 2019 around CHRISTMAS Period. After i got cheated, i actually went to make two police reports and mentioned that i will post here if got updates. Sadly, i can confirm police won't bother such things, they only act as if they care and bo chup one see shows nia. So bros just take care COD only. Only till payment comes then see the one paying sign the card then pay him the cash.

Anyway last time already got people found out he stayed around punggol there. Anchorvale or what can't be bothered to remember. Actually, lately i saw this tekkan master posts or jessie posts i already feel might be him. He used the same tactic even till now. So bros don't give cash immediately, another thing to look out for is do not go with someone only recently join and total posts less than 20.

Anyway for those who are keen to roughly know how he looks like, he is a short fellow around 1.65m with tattooed arms and cleft lips.

I read thru, the recent incident, seems like he is a regular at the bencolen pub facing main road. He also met me there first when he cheated me last last year. So maybe u guys can go there ask around.

Anyway after two years, still surprise he is still using the same tactic cheating people. Never got caught or learn other stuffs. I am not so pissed off after two yearsl. Looking back, it is not the cash that matters. It is the trust he broke among SBF. So i hope he will get his retribution one day. So bros just take care yourselves.
Old 07-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This tattoo sleeve , clef lips person has cheated me before and some other bro as I read from previous post.

As for my ordeal with this clef lips, it was my first few ktv khakis outing experience so consider really new to it. Long story short, we went to zara for HH and extended to NH too. HH he ask me pay and pass him 100 as NH more ex and he will settle NH. And of cos in the end he disappeared at around 12am pretending to go toilet.

So I paid HH and NH. I also paid for the 3 girls he called for NH as I find that its not really the girls fault. All in all, I spent 1.3k that day.

Lesson I learn is
2)Always let the papasan or mummy know that this is my first time meeting this person and to be aware. Best is to find khakis who knows the papasan or mummy so you roughly know he is sort of the regular there.

Wa this "Borino" still around ah. Borino is the nick he used to cheat me last last year 2019 around CHRISTMAS Period. After i got cheated, i actually went to make two police reports and mentioned that i will post here if got updates. Sadly, i can confirm police won't bother such things, they only act as if they care and bo chup one see shows nia. So bros just take care COD only. Only till payment comes then see the one paying sign the card then pay him the cash.

Anyway last time already got people found out he stayed around punggol there. Anchorvale or what can't be bothered to remember. Actually, lately i saw this tekkan master posts or jessie posts i already feel might be him. He used the same tactic even till now. So bros don't give cash immediately, another thing to look out for is do not go with someone only recently join and total posts less than 20.

Anyway for those who are keen to roughly know how he looks like, he is a short fellow around 1.65m with tattooed arms and cleft lips.

I read thru, the recent incident, seems like he is a regular at the bencolen pub facing main road. He also met me there first when he cheated me last last year. So maybe u guys can go there ask around.

Anyway after two years, still surprise he is still using the same tactic cheating people. Never got caught or learn other stuffs. I am not so pissed off after two yearsl. Looking back, it is not the cash that matters. It is the trust he broke among SBF. So i hope he will get his retribution one day. So bros just take care yourselves.
Old 07-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Magnifico is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post

Well said bro. The trust in this forum has been broken. I am still recovering from the betrayal...
Old 07-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Lesson I learn is

Old 07-02-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

Lesson I learn is

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1