The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Hi, am looking for this malaysian lady by the name of Rose who used to work along 104A (i think) amoy street years ago. is she still working?
Old 12-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows the name of this Textile Centre HC in the past (Level 2, right in front of the escalator, got pink/purple words with black background signboard), and the reception of the shop was visible from outside

I just remembered I visited here once in 2015/2016 after looking around after FRs from other bros in this forum at that time. They mentioned it was a shop with many different nationalities of girls (so i assumed it was mainly foreign girls), but I when I went I got this malay minah who was named Candy. She had fair skin and very pretty, and was a great fuck too. I asked for her contact and she mentioned she had a boyfriend (lol) and it seems she had her own vehicle for commuting too.

I'm not sure if this is the same Malay minah called Candy who worked in Duxton Spa before as mentioned by other bros here
Old 13-04-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Lost and Found 2011

Anyone know where Apple (2014) from LK Facial has gone to, pls PM
Old 14-04-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Oranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone has the contact of a viet ML named Lisa? she was still working at Bedok BM Spa just a few weeks ago... thanks!
Old 14-04-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolish View Post
Hi, am looking for this malaysian lady by the name of Rose who used to work along 104A (i think) amoy street years ago. is she still working?
Rose went home to Malaysia, worked in a clean hairdressing joint in PJ.

That was 2 years ago, I don't know if she ever returned here. I hope not, and I hope she is living a regular life and is happily reunited with her little boy.
Old 15-04-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Where is the hell Orchid Spa Star going?
Old 19-04-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping to track down these ladies who were gems back then:

1. Cambodian PR lady who operated in the back lanes of Adelphi's basement in its most active days (probably sometime from 2009 - 2011). Good looks, tight body with an even tighter shaved pussy. Rumoured to have moved to Fortune Centre after Adelphi was cleaned up.

2. China (likely PR) ML who operated at the unit above the 7-11 at Bali Lane. Milfy with man-made tits. Great techniques and strength in massage. She would slowly build you up and edge you without letting you cum, even sticking a finger up in your ass from time to time until the full hour was up.

3. Bella/Isabella, China ML. Very big tits - apparently she used to be an F cup and went through a procedure to reduce it as it was too big. First encounter with her was when she operated out of a 2nd floor unit above the eateries opposite OG Albert Complex. Truly surprised by this encounter as that street was known to be full of chop carrot joints. That joint soon got raided and she started to operate out of her condo unit at Race Course Road near the temple. Employs very good massage techniques with a superb special. She'd lift your face to her tits so that you can suck on her big milk puppies like a baby. She eventually signed up to learn to be a pre-school teacher in Singapore after which we lost contact.

4. Nicole, Thai. Operated out of the thai joint located at 2 Textile Centre before moving to Syed Alwi. Recently rumoured to be spotted at Thai Experience Spa but was not there when I went there. Big tits with a thicc, bangable body.
Old 19-04-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro,

Bella went back to China. You're right, she sign up and wanted to be a pre-school teacher but eventually she failed the course due to her knowledge of English. Really feel sad for her cos she is a nice lady. She deleted off all her wechat when she returned back to China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post

1. Cambodian PR lady who operated in the back lanes of Adelphi's basement in its most active days (probably sometime from 2009 - 2011). Good looks, tight body with an even tighter shaved pussy. Rumoured to have moved to Fortune Centre after Adelphi was cleaned up.

2. China (likely PR) ML who operated at the unit above the 7-11 at Bali Lane. Milfy with man-made tits. Great techniques and strength in massage. She would slowly build you up and edge you without letting you cum, even sticking a finger up in your ass from time to time until the full hour was up.

3. Bella/Isabella, China ML. Very big tits - apparently she used to be an F cup and went through a procedure to reduce it as it was too big. First encounter with her was when she operated out of a 2nd floor unit above the eateries opposite OG Albert Complex. Truly surprised by this encounter as that street was known to be full of chop carrot joints. That joint soon got raided and she started to operate out of her condo unit at Race Course Road near the temple. Employs very good massage techniques with a superb special. She'd lift your face to her tits so that you can suck on her big milk puppies like a baby. She eventually signed up to learn to be a pre-school teacher in Singapore after which we lost contact.

4. Nicole, Thai. Operated out of the thai joint located at 2 Textile Centre before moving to Syed Alwi. Recently rumoured to be spotted at Thai Experience Spa but was not there when I went there. Big tits with a thicc, bangable body.
Old 19-04-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I remember Isabella too. Before she shifted to condo based, she worked at a corner MP in Jalan Sultan Plaza. But I always find her to be a bit rigid and stern, not a lot of free play and spontaneity. So did not visit her more. But really good set of racks, considering she is also slim and tall.
Old 20-04-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I remember Isabella too. Before she shifted to condo based, she worked at a corner MP in Jalan Sultan Plaza. But I always find her to be a bit rigid and stern, not a lot of free play and spontaneity. So did not visit her more. But really good set of racks, considering she is also slim and tall.
Ah yes you're right - she operated out of that MP in front of JSP for a short period after Bencoolen and then a TCM in front of the condo before fully operating out of her house. Wonder if she really became a pre-school teacher - the centre might be wondering why the dads are all suddenly coming to pick up their kids instead of the mums
Old 21-04-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah yes you're right - she operated out of that MP in front of JSP for a short period after Bencoolen and then a TCM in front of the condo before fully operating out of her house. Wonder if she really became a pre-school teacher - the centre might be wondering why the dads are all suddenly coming to pick up their kids instead of the mums
Lol. Actually I wonder why she cannot be a Chinese teacher for those kids. I know of PRCs who can't string English phrases together yet they are teaching in kindergartens.

I always suspected Isabella has some sort of "backing" from a local bro. Usually MLs who continue to stay here for some time are supported financially by a guy here.
Old 21-04-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Lol. Actually I wonder why she cannot be a Chinese teacher for those kids. I know of PRCs who can't string English phrases together yet they are teaching in kindergartens.

I always suspected Isabella has some sort of "backing" from a local bro. Usually MLs who continue to stay here for some time are supported financially by a guy here.
Yeah she did...the reason she stopped is probably not because she's studying to be a pre-school teacher (as they dont earn a lot) but likely because they started to get really serious or the guy eventually cant bear with the idea of anyone else playing with her milk puppies.
Old 21-04-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 16
jackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros,

Looking for a masseuse named summer who worked at a bukit Batok joint before it got raided. Moved to S Spa Bukit batok before she disappeared. Has a tight body as she dances and a superb beautiful face. Her most striking feature is a tattoo on her tummy.had her wechat but lost it
Old 21-04-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
Ztan is a glorious beacon of lightZtan is a glorious beacon of lightZtan is a glorious beacon of lightZtan is a glorious beacon of lightZtan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by two002 View Post
Me too looking for them. Seems like disappeared from the scene.
Yea, still trying to find Sarah from textile Centre to syed alwi, haven't had any luck. Wonder if she's still in the trade or has moved on
Old 21-04-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackass101 View Post
Hi Bros,

Looking for a masseuse named summer who worked at a bukit Batok joint before it got raided. Moved to S Spa Bukit batok before she disappeared. Has a tight body as she dances and a superb beautiful face. Her most striking feature is a tattoo on her tummy.had her wechat but lost it
Reminds me of a masseuse that I used to frequent years back - by any chance is this ML Singaporean? And if she is, does her tummy tattoo spell out a name starting with the letter C?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1