The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 16-01-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alexalanalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

can share wechat or telegram
Old 18-01-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Tidaiti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Had a awesome session with Claire.

Car was spacious and she could break the ice very easily.

BBBJ in a MSCP was wonderful too since I do not have a car and have always fantasized about it and damn, she did not disappoint even when I was very hyped up reading all the past reviews.

No need for scores as it was one of the best BBBJ + CIM I ever had and definitely gonna return for more! I really love the length of her hair too!
Old 21-01-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

apitt85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR
After read all FR from bros here.. I decide take try her service,Im not good at writing FR but all I can said is claire very rare gems I been try to explore new experiences but i never get like this superb blowjob..for sure 100% I want rtf..her bf must be very lucky..anyway good job girl..please take care of her.
Old 27-01-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
MrValentine97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

My first FR.

After seeing all the bro’s recommendations, I decided to experience it myself.

Claire arrives with her spacious and fancy continental car to pick me up at my location, had a conversation with her throughout the journey and she gave me plenty of life advice too.

So after arriving at the MSCP spot, she told me to drop my pants and proceeded to start the deed. Her BBBJ is really out of this world, my 2IC didn’t even last 10 minute and expended all my cum in her mouth.

She gave me a salute too ! HAHA . Definitely will return to visit you again !

To the people who are still considering, Mai Tu liao. Go and contact her to have a BBBJ that you will never forget (those people who experience it will know) !
Old 28-01-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
HairZzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
TLDR Claire is no joke. $140 is a bargain.

Background: I'm on SBF since the times of Haonan, Little Fat etc. I never tried anyone local, only twice in FL1, a few times Haonan's FL2 babes. For years never cheong at all. Those from the same era will remember Haonan has a number of bbbj queens. I never cum from those, no matter how hard they try. (And so many bros were saying how good those were, and I believe them). I have given up being blown till cum, maybe I was one of those, that just cannot.

Prebooking: Started reading local threads recently and came across Claire and Rose. Rose is out of action these few days and anyways declined doing bbbj only session. I was pointed to Claire (who was already on my radar, only thing stopping me was she smokes) whom I was told was really patient.

Went ahead, texted her. Took her a while to respond (be patient guys) but in the same day. Settled on tonight car date. She starts at 9pm which to me felt late, so to make it at 8pm, I need to go to her area. No biggie.

I asked for her to minimise any cigarette smell, and wear some nice lingerie which I'm a big sucker of. I informed I never cum by bj before and hope for her to her best. (I was being a pain in the ass essentially) She said she will try.

Day of action : Whole day at work I was thinking of how Claire will blow me out of the world tonight. Was a tough workday to to through. Went to her area slightly early hoping she may make it earlier. Nope, 8pm is literally her earliest. She asked me to look for a "nice white car" at a designated spot and to enter the back seat from the left. I was thinking simi nice white car... What's nice to her not nice to me then how?

Oh boy it's a nice white car. Don't think anyone would disagree. It's just self explanatory. Enter and we went up to the top of MSCP. She started small talk on the way up and asked if there's cigarette smell in the car. There was but it was fine. Not overly strong. Once on top, she found a spot to park then she climbed back to join me. she started by asking how my preferred bj style is. I said I never cum by bj before so I really don't know. Then follow up question is how I pcc, show her using her index finger as the dick.

Action start: OK pants down, shirt unbuttoned. Hands sanitized and body, dick both wiped with wet wipe. She removed her bra and lift up her top for autoroaming. (If I HAVE to nitpick, I asked to take her bra off for her - a big turn on for me - but she forgot, and took it off herself).

Lick both nipples and start to move south for main action. I was rock hard by that point and she started with some great tongue action with the shaft, the balls, then engulf my 2IC. Some really great suction. Started slow and began to speed up with very strong up down action. It literally feels like I'm fucking. Wet, deep and tight. This girl never tires and have great stamina to keep doing this up down hard suction action. Touching her soft, palm sized boobs was really nice too. I don't think I lasted 5 minutes, exploded into her mouth.

What an embarrassment. She must be thinking what kind of BJ I was getting in the past, cannot cum and she finished me without breaking a sweat.

After action: Went one floor down for a smoke and some small talk. She's a rather heavy smoker and for clients like me who doesn't smoke, she will accommodate by not smoking 1 hour before the appointment (you need to inform her, she will do her best). She also asked how I felt the session was. (How else it was?! I was deflowered by her mouth) I asked about her Tarma with Lara (was going for both to suck me, wow what a dream), nope not available. Sent me back down and we went our separate ways.

She has the ah Lian look (lao chio type). Quite my type of fantasy. Great personality and really patient.

As I don't cheong often, I can't say I will RTB , but she's worth every cent. That's how I'd summarize.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fakeguaikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No response
Old 02-02-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeguaikia View Post
No response
Bro fakeguaikia,

Good things are worth waiting for. The patient panther gets the prey. Looking at her popularity, I trust she is swamped with DMs in her phone.

Text her early and give her your time of preference, preferable many days in advance and perhaps, I emphasize, PERHAPS, our legend may reply you.

God bless all the gentlemen...
Old 04-02-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 10
VaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of light

-FR-

Firstly, very nice car and impressive driving skills that will put most people to shame.

Service wise, one of the best BBBJ out there for sure. Warm, wet, slow and fast. The way she uses her tongue is just amazing. Definitely a certified professional who knows what she is doing and how to maximize your pleasure.

As an added bonus, she is very friendly and able to converse on various different topics. Feels just like talking to your friend.

Bros that are second thinking, no regrets for sure!
Old 25-02-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Not replying to my messages
Old 26-02-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Arcum is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow this is intriguing
Old 29-03-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

alohaLOL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agreed! Claire is super awesome with her BBBJ skills
Old 30-03-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
davethegreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked a session with Claire and was not disappointed! Having never done anything sexual in a car before, it was a real fetish of mine.

Picked me up in her white car, and then drove to a MSCP. Very friendly and accommodating. And the BJ, oh lord. Started off slow but I ended up coming in 5 mins. The way she sucks and moans. Oooofff. Will definitely return for more!
Old 01-04-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

doubledance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to getting an appt
Old 07-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
paganini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=shiokmc;20566934]

[B][CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]

.~.~.~ Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed ~.~.~.~

Claire Will Be Available [COLOR="Red"]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][COLOR="Purple"]PLEASE SMS OR WHATSAPP ONLY 91438505 with
your SBF NICK & NAME.

Please Do Be Patience Claire Will Revert Back To You ASAP.
Thank You Bros For Your Support.1

Last edited by paganini; 07-04-2021 at 03:39 PM.
Old 23-04-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
IlirOstovich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Claire recently. Now I understand why there are so many good reviews. Blowjob was out of this world. Definitely want to meet her again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1