The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Various experience with multiple MLs, most are purely to satisfy lust. The most interesting one was actually with a lesbian ML (not from PRC). She works in a normal spa, helping bros release etc and it's hard to know she's a lesbian if you don't know it (not going to share her contact her so don't ask me for it).

Anyway only found out she's a les after a long while when I was her last customer and was smoking when she left by the backdoor. Saw her walking towards me, and just a simple "Hi" from me and she responded by asking if I'm waiting for her. Told her nope, just enjoying a couple of cigs and she laughed and we chatted for a bit.

Turns out that she lives on my way home, so I asked her if she wants a lift home. A bit of casual chit chat and off we go in my car. Seriously no mood to try to get her into bed that night as just released by her and also quite tired. Dropped her off then home I went. Received a msg from her after I reached home and we texted a bit before sleeping. Next few sessions with her, she was more chatty and when I was her last customer again, she asked me if I could send her home. Told her yes, but I don't want her to finish me off in the shop. She smacked me on the hand and proceeded to jerk me off despite my protests

So sit sort of become the routine if I'm her last customer, I will send her home (not that regularly though). We also sometimes exchange text msg though again it's infrequent. Finally during one of the rides home, she asked why I didn't ask her to go hotel or something like that. I asked her why leh, she want to sleep with me ah? She responded that a lot of times, customers who offered to send her home actually had other plans in mind, and I'm one of the rare few that she accepted rides from, and the only one who didn't suggest a detour. We made some dirty talk for a while before she asked me if I'm free. Told her yes, but I'm old and need to rest first before we go hotel. She gave me a "fake angry look" and said she just want someone to talk to for a while.

Ended up at her void deck with some drinks bought from the 7-11 nearby. Chatted for a few hours where she shared quite a bit of herself, and finally told me she's lesbian. I was quite shocked and told her that it's a waste cos she's so pretty (she really is, but somehow the thought of bedding her isn't that strong in me). Quite interesting to hear from her POV when I asked her how she feels when she jerks guys like me off. Seems that to her, it's just like a massage; she don't feel high, aroused etc, nor is she disgusted etc, just a way to earn tips. Probed more and found out that she's the "lady" part in a lesbian relationship, and her current partner is also in Sg but working in a different line. Joked with her about how many cucumbers they buy etc and we actually became closer after that.

She's still working here so I will not reveal too much about her. I still go and find her occasionally as well. I did fuck her a few times as she sees it as helping a “confidant” out, though most of the time she prefer to just use her hands but allowed me to full auto roam. Seems like as she’s in this line, she can understand the needs of men so I can make the request when I need, but she did warn me not to treat her as a pure cum dump though. We talk about almost everything under the sun, including how I try to tackle other ladies and she will offer advice but always end off with a “don’t get weird disease”.
Wow... then does she get other lesbians who go to her for happy ending? Or maybe straight ladies who prefer another lady to release sexual needs too.
Old 12-04-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by swap View Post
Known this ML for a few years
Used to visit her for massage but recently stopped going
Massage skill is good but I think the money pressure made the service so bad that it is no longer worth it

Recently she sent me a message saying she is thinking of opening a shop and asked if want to get married.

I asked her are you joking?
She replied not joking

I asked her why want to get married?
She replied easier to open shop
(LOL, at least she got straight to the point about her motives. Not into it, but can appreciate the hustle)

A few years ago, she told me she is married. Got daughter in china
so I asked I thought you are already married?
She replied she got divorced

When it is about the money, all these pattern come out
Good luck to the guy who she manages to hook for the PR or citizenship, and more
At least she was upfront with you about it. Likely she wants to get married for practical reasons. These ml better those that pretend to set love trap

Actually a lot of us also marry for practical reasons, Singapore woman also see some of us got earning power then marry us... Is it always true love? Local woman or even Malaysian cai also fall in love then marry? Recently read some local chick dissing her husband to be to be too short and earning less then her.. Real love? Lol
If it is then why so many of us bros here after marriage all zaosai go massage and comment here and some claim wife dun give them sex etc if indeed true love... Marriage like it or not is a piece of paper binding 2 into a meaningless existence to cure loneliness... Love is anything but a bonus and more often a derivative of lust and sex.. I do believe in real love but it takes a lot of sacrifice.. But as with everything here in sinkapore there is some element of practicality
Old 13-04-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Will be so nice if I can find a friends with benefits ML haha
Old 13-04-2021, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Always remember the golden rule: fuck, pay, forget. It's a business transaction. You are there for their services, they are after your money. Once the deal is closed, no strings attached, no obligations to fulfil.
Old 13-04-2021, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

天時地利人和, all about the right moment. Sometimes it's about the connection and heart to heart talk, sometimes it's because you visit her a lot and you can satisfy her both in cash and in bed. It is like buying stocks, correct one at correct time then you can go deep as you want. Buy wrong one then money go in and you get nothing but anger and sense of loss.

I stick to "1 regular ML policy", find one I like then try to break the ice completely and hope for the best. I have more bad experience than good experience la, but the good ones really last forever.

One of my favourite one was back in 2016. I used to be a regular for this late 20s married ML our "relationship" continued for 8 months until she RTC. Started off as just a random encounter when I was doing midnight recce at different shops to find a girl that's at least fuckable or better, it's for the hunting thrill. Chance upon her when she was closing shop for the night to sleep since it was almost 5am, she decided to take me anyway since I was right at the door when she was locking up. At first she was your typical robert chopper la, 100 for BBBJ and 150 for FJ excluding entrance? Fuck off la. She black face me when I tried to nego, but because she's my type I was willing to try since I was gonna drive home if she rejected. Beauty mole with a 8/10 face, look somewhat like my first love who ruined me life, but way prettier. Almost gave in to 120+entrance because of her tight black dress, but I just throw out a last random offer without thinking. I jokingly said if she can take no entrance + 100, I massage her after FJ. She was caught off guard and laughed. But that laugh secured my offer, she said yes and we proceed to the deed. It was the lucky deal, ended up fucking her 2 times before massaging her and one more time after. Yes, I did not carrot chop her and almost gave her an hour massage until she stopped and blow me without warning to fuck again. She say I am the first guy that did not just want to cum and go, and actually gave her foreplay and was not rough to her. When she said that I knew I am breaking in alr

Eventually tio promote to regular status, became her first and only(I don't believe loh) regular. We actually didn't talk much, we let our bodies do the communicating. Did eventually talked about her failed marriage and her children, and some other deeper things. My peak was spending whole night at her shop until before her replacement comes at 12pm, go down eat with her then go up eat her, she locked the door and put close sign just to fuck whole night. After the 2nd round she stopped charging me for the rest of the night. Her boss never found out because she cheapskate and the CCTV was fake, the video I saw playing was just a playback on media player . When she is not working I go to her place and fuck her whole day FOC, was quite awkward with her housemates since they can hear it. Sometimes she take longer rest days so I can bring her to good hotels for her to enjoy in exchange for intense fucking. All this and I only spent about a total of $600 before all the subsequent fucks became free. But the amount I spent on her, taking her to hotels and where ever she wants to go, gave her without question to send to her parents and children more than make up for the free fuck. Which is probably why she decided to let me upz for free. I didn't mind at all, she wanted the money for her family and rejected all my offers to buy her branded bags and other lavish stuff. We were really compatible, I have never been able to keep fucking a girl more than twice a day. With her at peak I manage to fuck her 8 times max in a day, thought I would eventually cum blood and her vagina was so numb she thought it will fall off

But all good things come to an end, she eventually earned what she needed and decided to back and take care of her children. Decided to make the most out of her last three days here and booked a good hotel for her to enjoy. She also want to make the most out of it and asked me to skip the rubber and raw her till she leaves, was hesitant because you never know about her hidden STDs or even HIV... raw is war. Eventually relented because she kept telling me she never offered FJ to other guys ever since the first time we did it, and never raw anyone except her husband. But really, it's because she keep raba raba my cock on her wet vagina while talking and seducing me. Raw her and fucked non stop everyday for the last 3 days, barely slept at all on the last 2 days. I lost count how many times I creampied her. I had a moment of clarity and asked what if she gets pregnant, she say she will keep it and blame it on her cheating husband. She even joke about fucking him if he grows up to look like me and she can't find me anymore. That one a bit too much for me so I just gave an awkward laugh and went back to fucking her again. After all is done, finally sent her off to airport. We did one last time in toilet before she went in departure. We still kept in contact via WeChat after she rtc, but eventually she had to stop because her husband suspects something. Never knew if she ever got pregnant and her account was deleted after a while. I still think about her from time to time, I think I spent all my vitality on her. Even now after I settled down with a healthy lifestyle, I can at most fuck my wife twice a day with at least 9 hours in between. It's just not the same compared to the ML.

As for the bad experience, it was early 2018 and I was also prowling at midnight. Found one 7/10 fit milf with at least E cup knockers, take her up on the offer $130 inclusive of entrance for FJ. I went down on her and her downstairs smell like rotting fish in laosai, forced myself to lick and almost puked on her chi bai Decided to just consider myself unlucky asked her to keep the money and I go, but she refused to let me go because she say I am her type and look like her first love so she is turned on. She even went as far as to wash it and ask me to taste test and smell it, I was already turned off but she getting more and more aggressive. I eventually just stick to licking her clit and fingering her while she blow and give me boob job in 69, manage to force myself to cum just so I don't have to fuck her. But she sat on top of me after I was done and rubbed my cock on her smelly pussy and tried to put it in without warning, lucky I blocked it and struggled off. Told her off loudly and threaten to called the cops, then she backed off. I felt bad and gave her 2 more blue note before I left, I guess her first love really hurt her real bad if she was this desperate and even asked if she can call me by his name. I went for an STD and HIV test the next day and quit ML scene completely for a year, final test was also negative by the end of the year. Till now I still reluctant to go recce anymore, but sometimes I just want to suck some dua neh neh and get a cheap HJ to satisfy the thrill.
Old 13-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Wow... then does she get other lesbians who go to her for happy ending? Or maybe straight ladies who prefer another lady to release sexual needs too.
Asked her before about this. She don't openly advertise that she's les so nope, she don't get les going to find her.

Think almost 99% of her clients are guys, but her workplace do get ladies once in a blue moon and she did massage ladies before. She mentioned that she had massaged a very pretty client with nice figure before, and she was hoping that the client will eat her... haha. After that revelation, I proceeded to eat her out and think she must be fantasising about that lady cos she hardly let me eat her but she's super wet and horny that time...

But I think it's very rare for them to get lady clients. And she also don't hit on her colleagues or clients. Maybe what she say is true, that media tend to portray homosexuals as being very promiscuous but they are actually more faithful than "normal" pple and that she sees her sexual relationship with me as just helping a close friend release some tension since she's helping strangers all day long as well.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Wah Rav bro, nice sharing!
Old 13-04-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this long but very interesting story, really envy you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
天時地利人和, all about the right moment. Sometimes it's about the connection and heart to heart talk, sometimes it's because you visit her a lot and you can satisfy her both in cash and in bed. It is like buying stocks, correct one at correct time then you can go deep as you want. Buy wrong one then money go in and you get nothing but anger and sense of loss.

I stick to "1 regular ML policy", find one I like then try to break the ice completely and hope for the best. I have more bad experience than good experience la, but the good ones really last forever.

One of my favourite one was back in 2016. I used to be a regular for this late 20s married ML our "relationship" continued for 8 months until she RTC. Started off as just a random encounter when I was doing midnight recce at different shops to find a girl that's at least fuckable or better, it's for the hunting thrill. Chance upon her when she was closing shop for the night to sleep since it was almost 5am, she decided to take me anyway since I was right at the door when she was locking up. At first she was your typical robert chopper la, 100 for BBBJ and 150 for FJ excluding entrance? Fuck off la. She black face me when I tried to nego, but because she's my type I was willing to try since I was gonna drive home if she rejected. Beauty mole with a 8/10 face, look somewhat like my first love who ruined me life, but way prettier. Almost gave in to 120+entrance because of her tight black dress, but I just throw out a last random offer without thinking. I jokingly said if she can take no entrance + 100, I massage her after FJ. She was caught off guard and laughed. But that laugh secured my offer, she said yes and we proceed to the deed. It was the lucky deal, ended up fucking her 2 times before massaging her and one more time after. Yes, I did not carrot chop her and almost gave her an hour massage until she stopped and blow me without warning to fuck again. She say I am the first guy that did not just want to cum and go, and actually gave her foreplay and was not rough to her. When she said that I knew I am breaking in alr

Eventually tio promote to regular status, became her first and only(I don't believe loh) regular. We actually didn't talk much, we let our bodies do the communicating. Did eventually talked about her failed marriage and her children, and some other deeper things. My peak was spending whole night at her shop until before her replacement comes at 12pm, go down eat with her then go up eat her, she locked the door and put close sign just to fuck whole night. After the 2nd round she stopped charging me for the rest of the night. Her boss never found out because she cheapskate and the CCTV was fake, the video I saw playing was just a playback on media player . When she is not working I go to her place and fuck her whole day FOC, was quite awkward with her housemates since they can hear it. Sometimes she take longer rest days so I can bring her to good hotels for her to enjoy in exchange for intense fucking. All this and I only spent about a total of $600 before all the subsequent fucks became free. But the amount I spent on her, taking her to hotels and where ever she wants to go, gave her without question to send to her parents and children more than make up for the free fuck. Which is probably why she decided to let me upz for free. I didn't mind at all, she wanted the money for her family and rejected all my offers to buy her branded bags and other lavish stuff. We were really compatible, I have never been able to keep fucking a girl more than twice a day. With her at peak I manage to fuck her 8 times max in a day, thought I would eventually cum blood and her vagina was so numb she thought it will fall off

But all good things come to an end, she eventually earned what she needed and decided to back and take care of her children. Decided to make the most out of her last three days here and booked a good hotel for her to enjoy. She also want to make the most out of it and asked me to skip the rubber and raw her till she leaves, was hesitant because you never know about her hidden STDs or even HIV... raw is war. Eventually relented because she kept telling me she never offered FJ to other guys ever since the first time we did it, and never raw anyone except her husband. But really, it's because she keep raba raba my cock on her wet vagina while talking and seducing me. Raw her and fucked non stop everyday for the last 3 days, barely slept at all on the last 2 days. I lost count how many times I creampied her. I had a moment of clarity and asked what if she gets pregnant, she say she will keep it and blame it on her cheating husband. She even joke about fucking him if he grows up to look like me and she can't find me anymore. That one a bit too much for me so I just gave an awkward laugh and went back to fucking her again. After all is done, finally sent her off to airport. We did one last time in toilet before she went in departure. We still kept in contact via WeChat after she rtc, but eventually she had to stop because her husband suspects something. Never knew if she ever got pregnant and her account was deleted after a while. I still think about her from time to time, I think I spent all my vitality on her. Even now after I settled down with a healthy lifestyle, I can at most fuck my wife twice a day with at least 9 hours in between. It's just not the same compared to the ML.

As for the bad experience, it was early 2018 and I was also prowling at midnight. Found one 7/10 fit milf with at least E cup knockers, take her up on the offer $130 inclusive of entrance for FJ. I went down on her and her downstairs smell like rotting fish in laosai, forced myself to lick and almost puked on her chi bai Decided to just consider myself unlucky asked her to keep the money and I go, but she refused to let me go because she say I am her type and look like her first love so she is turned on. She even went as far as to wash it and ask me to taste test and smell it, I was already turned off but she getting more and more aggressive. I eventually just stick to licking her clit and fingering her while she blow and give me boob job in 69, manage to force myself to cum just so I don't have to fuck her. But she sat on top of me after I was done and rubbed my cock on her smelly pussy and tried to put it in without warning, lucky I blocked it and struggled off. Told her off loudly and threaten to called the cops, then she backed off. I felt bad and gave her 2 more blue note before I left, I guess her first love really hurt her real bad if she was this desperate and even asked if she can call me by his name. I went for an STD and HIV test the next day and quit ML scene completely for a year, final test was also negative by the end of the year. Till now I still reluctant to go recce anymore, but sometimes I just want to suck some dua neh neh and get a cheap HJ to satisfy the thrill.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Very rare but super interesting encounter, thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Various experience with multiple MLs, most are purely to satisfy lust. The most interesting one was actually with a lesbian ML (not from PRC). She works in a normal spa, helping bros release etc and it's hard to know she's a lesbian if you don't know it (not going to share her contact her so don't ask me for it).

Anyway only found out she's a les after a long while when I was her last customer and was smoking when she left by the backdoor. Saw her walking towards me, and just a simple "Hi" from me and she responded by asking if I'm waiting for her. Told her nope, just enjoying a couple of cigs and she laughed and we chatted for a bit.

Turns out that she lives on my way home, so I asked her if she wants a lift home. A bit of casual chit chat and off we go in my car. Seriously no mood to try to get her into bed that night as just released by her and also quite tired. Dropped her off then home I went. Received a msg from her after I reached home and we texted a bit before sleeping. Next few sessions with her, she was more chatty and when I was her last customer again, she asked me if I could send her home. Told her yes, but I don't want her to finish me off in the shop. She smacked me on the hand and proceeded to jerk me off despite my protests

So sit sort of become the routine if I'm her last customer, I will send her home (not that regularly though). We also sometimes exchange text msg though again it's infrequent. Finally during one of the rides home, she asked why I didn't ask her to go hotel or something like that. I asked her why leh, she want to sleep with me ah? She responded that a lot of times, customers who offered to send her home actually had other plans in mind, and I'm one of the rare few that she accepted rides from, and the only one who didn't suggest a detour. We made some dirty talk for a while before she asked me if I'm free. Told her yes, but I'm old and need to rest first before we go hotel. She gave me a "fake angry look" and said she just want someone to talk to for a while.

Ended up at her void deck with some drinks bought from the 7-11 nearby. Chatted for a few hours where she shared quite a bit of herself, and finally told me she's lesbian. I was quite shocked and told her that it's a waste cos she's so pretty (she really is, but somehow the thought of bedding her isn't that strong in me). Quite interesting to hear from her POV when I asked her how she feels when she jerks guys like me off. Seems that to her, it's just like a massage; she don't feel high, aroused etc, nor is she disgusted etc, just a way to earn tips. Probed more and found out that she's the "lady" part in a lesbian relationship, and her current partner is also in Sg but working in a different line. Joked with her about how many cucumbers they buy etc and we actually became closer after that.

She's still working here so I will not reveal too much about her. I still go and find her occasionally as well. I did fuck her a few times as she sees it as helping a “confidant” out, though most of the time she prefer to just use her hands but allowed me to full auto roam. Seems like as she’s in this line, she can understand the needs of men so I can make the request when I need, but she did warn me not to treat her as a pure cum dump though. We talk about almost everything under the sun, including how I try to tackle other ladies and she will offer advice but always end off with a “don’t get weird disease”.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

upz your points
Old 14-04-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks for your good sharing.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Not comparing with anyone, but TS asked for "extraordinary" experiences different from those listed. These are not all with the same person, but they stick out in memory as experiences that may qualify as extraordinary.

Here we go, in random order:

1. Bought a car for the dad so that he could quit his work as a carpenter and drive Didikuaiche. His health was failing and I suspect he actually has lung cancer from many years of sawdust inhalation. Probably doesn't have many years left, and seeing him suffer breaks the daughter's heart.

3. Wrote appeal letters to ICA so she could transfer from ACCA to an English course, leading up to a private school degree here. I paid for the tuition fees but she ended up cheating on me with another bro on this forum.

4. Paid off a tontine debt with an interest rate of 125% per year, and redeemed her family home title deed. Watched her aged parents being nursed back to health, and when all was said and done, got dumped by the girl. Later on, I heard she got KC-ed by a local guy and got pregnant, then she got dumped by the guy and had to abort the baby. Karma's a bitch, indeed.

6. Queued up at SF Express in Chinatown for 3 hours, so that I could send 300 face masks to her hometown, during the height of the pandemic a year ago. Watched in amazement as Ah Tiongs sent home boxes upon boxes of N95 masks while seeing old folks queue up at Watson's just a few doors down for surgical masks that never came. Yes, I felt guilty sending the 300 masks out of Singapore.
Wow unbelievable. Either u are very rich, or very free, or u have a HUGE emotional void in your life that needs to be filled. Otherwise, why would u get yourself so involved- both financially and emotionally- with working ladies?

On the positive side, u probably had a lifetime of experiences & adventures which normal joes will never have. I guess u must be a big towkay- very rich with lots of free time as well. For an average working joe like us, visiting MLs is just an avenue to release tension so that we can continue our daily grinds. The most I can (or willing to) is tip extra $10 or buy some snacks for the gal.

No offence btw senpai, just sharing my personal thoughts on this subject.
Old 15-04-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Wow unbelievable. Either u are very rich, or very free, or u have a HUGE emotional void in your life that needs to be filled. Otherwise, why would u get yourself so involved- both financially and emotionally- with working ladies?

On the positive side, u probably had a lifetime of experiences & adventures which normal joes will never have. I guess u must be a big towkay- very rich with lots of free time as well. For an average working joe like us, visiting MLs is just an avenue to release tension so that we can continue our daily grinds. The most I can (or willing to) is tip extra $10 or buy some snacks for the gal.

No offence btw senpai, just sharing my personal thoughts on this subject.
Thank you for commenting on my post - you do realize that I was answering TS and not directing this to you in particular.

Anyway, since you shared your perspective, here's mine.

Play the game at the difficulty level that you can afford. If $10 plus snacks are all you are willing to wager, then please be happy with your returns on that.

Many others wager a lot higher than me, but those who have played the game at this level understand that money is a blunt tool - more is not always better, the way that money is used or given counts for a lot more than the absolute amount you use or give.

We choose the life we want to live. Between having a few hundred thousand extra vs the unforgettable memories I've listed (you omitted the best ones, especially the last, I dunno why LOL) I would choose the memories, every time.

Oh, and please choose a nicer moniker. Sadloser seems fitting, but I hope your condition is only temporary.
Old 15-04-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Thank you for commenting on my post - you do realize that I was answering TS and not directing this to you in particular.

Anyway, since you shared your perspective, here's mine.

Play the game at the difficulty level that you can afford. If $10 plus snacks are all you are willing to wager, then please be happy with your returns on that.

Many others wager a lot higher than me, but those who have played the game at this level understand that money is a blunt tool - more is not always better, the way that money is used or given counts for a lot more than the absolute amount you use or give.

We choose the life we want to live. Between having a few hundred thousand extra vs the unforgettable memories I've listed (you omitted the best ones, especially the last, I dunno why LOL) I would choose the memories, every time.

Oh, and please choose a nicer moniker. Sadloser seems fitting, but I hope your condition is only temporary.

I have to agree that your memories are indeed fulfilling - at least while it lasted.

But with so much invested, not just money, but time and emotions to selflessly solve these high level problems for these MLs.was it worth all these memories?

It is interesting and I'm wondering how u managed to pull yourself out of it especially whilst you were in midst of it, fully vested heart and soul - you must all along have known in you inner subconscious that some day with MLs there will come a dead end.

Ive been there before and the feeling is always that throwing all the money time effort and raw feelings has to end someday - and end badly because all they want is either money or someone to bear the burden for them - 99% selfish manipulation...how many truly have death till is part endings with MLs?? I have yet to hear one... But yet strangely can't help continuing on until it hits a dead end... Then comes damage control with all the mixtures of anger, jealousy, hate mixed into one.

Maybe it's the idea of being a messiah or hero that feeds this sick disease of the mind. And maybe a the dirty raw abandone sex that one thinks they can never experience with a local chick makes up for everything...
Old 15-04-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Crossbow88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been on this forum for a long time, never mind my extremely limited post count. Allow me to humbly share my own experience which stemmed from a chance encounter in early January this year.

I don't go to MLs that often, and even then I have always managed to keep it strictly transactional if there were a GQ. That changed when I met this ML during that time.

Added her on Wechat, conversed on an almost daily basis. Its pretty surreal given that we share similar hobbies and likes/dislikes, to be honest after the first time meeting it didn't feel transactional at all. We meet on an almost twice weekly basis, where I would pick her up after work and we would go for supper and talk about just anything under the sun. And trips to 24hr supermarkets just to get groceries and laugh and joke about each other's choice of products. It got to the point where she would cook things like soup and dessert and pass it to me in a tupperware after work. Likewise, I would send her small gifts and medical supplies to help her ease the pain with her spine problem. To be honest, its almost like a close friendship between myself and a local girl. Do I feel upset at times because she is an ML? Sure I do. But I am also aware of the fact that she has debts to clear back home in PRC.

We are both aware that this unusual friendship/support R/S is not going to last. She has to return home someday.

I will post more details shortly as its late.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1