The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 14-04-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
You stfu, thank you and have a day
I'm just a regular cheongster giving my 2cents.

I know it's none of my business and I can just leave you be.

I'm just highlighting it out and not defending anyone, dont need be so aggressive.

This viet bebe previously I noticed bad FRs about her also and avoided.

Not here picking fights, I'm out of here.

Peace and have a nice day too.

Last edited by desudesu; 14-04-2021 at 11:40 AM.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I'm just a regular cheongster giving my 2cents.

I know it's none of my business and I can just leave you be.

I'm just highlighting it out and not defending anyone, dont need be so aggressive.

This viet bebe previously I noticed bad FRs about her also and avoided.

Not here picking fights, I'm out of here.

Peace and have a nice day too.
Again. Don't like, don't read. You stfu and have a nice day.
Old 14-04-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
Didn't have a bad experience with this lady, but I must say the session was below expectations given she has been widely recommended at good bonks thread

Name: Xiao Tian Tian
No 1191
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4062

One bro said she look extremely pretty and described her machiam model like quality. Totally BS. She just got the Girl next doo appearance. Young SYT yes, but face very average and her body is too skinny

There are mixed reviews regarding her DFK. I was one of those who didn't got it, like some of the bros mentioned. She did not initiate, and when I tried to kiss can sense that she is not keen. did not press on further

Bros who have read my previous review on mei mei #1024 in the link below will know I don't BS and present honest views

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php...=#post20543824

(Post #1940)

Decided to post this review here as there are too many good reviews on XTT over in the good bonks thread and eventually my comment will be flooded out. Only by sharing here can I leave a lasting impact for all bros

Overall, Mei Mei is highly recommended. She look more MILFy matured but IMHO is definitely prettier than XTT. She is like +5-7 yrs of XTT but I believe fast forward 5 yrs XTT won't look as good as her. Service wise also way better

In response to the attempts at trying to flood out my post, this is to bump it up for more awareness
Old 14-04-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Up up and away
Old 14-04-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
25pounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In response to the attempts at trying to flood out my post, this is to bump it up for more awareness
Agreed with senior that mei mei gives decent service ( to me on my 1st time with her. )Decent service overall... She easy to break the ice,so no awkwardness around.
Didn't use her phone thoughout the session and no rush job from her.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 3
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
thanks for the fr
Old 15-04-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Update this Vn bu bebe/betty/NOW AKA felicia is under VPREMIUM stable. Avoid at all COST! Now I know why she changed name 3 times
The photos on Vpremium post look not bad. But I wonder how come still got so many good FRs in that post
Old 16-04-2021, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
The photos on Vpremium post look not bad. But I wonder how come still got so many good FRs in that post
How I know? I am not the OKT. As I mentioned. The 3rd time was ridiculous. Since you are on the good FRs. Why take down her page with so many GOOD FRs on BEAUTYCASTLE and move to a new stable VPremium?

Last edited by macrick; 16-04-2021 at 08:02 AM.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 11
Janee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So once text and found out its Z!0n Road right,
what do u guys do ? I personally will say "actually not free, but thanks".

Will your number get kept, black list etc? Lucky I buy prepaid. Advise all bros to do the same
Old 16-04-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janee View Post

Will your number get kept, black list etc? Lucky I buy prepaid. Advise all bros to do the same
I thought z i o n ro ad uplorry already? why still exist.
Old 16-04-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janee View Post

i say my in-laws stay that area. cannot go.
Old 16-04-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I thought z i o n ro ad uplorry already? why still exist.
no wonder they now put their address at farrer park.
Old 16-04-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How I know? I am not the OKT. As I mentioned. The 3rd time was ridiculous. Since you are on the good FRs. Why take down her page with so many GOOD FRs on BEAUTYCASTLE and move to a new stable VPremium?
Bro, i think gal not bond with contact so they are free to move to other stable as long as the term fit them.
Old 16-04-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
no wonder they now put their address at farrer park.

I think moved to a joint along e road w famous fish head steamboat
Old 16-04-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Bro, i think gal not bond with contact so they are free to move to other stable as long as the term fit them.
The answer wasn't given in question whether the gal is free to move to another stable or not. It was in response to about the FRs this chicken received. She can move wherever she wants, idc. If I can't even complaint in this thread for a really bad service. It already defeat the purpose of this forum.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1