The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North East area

Didn't spot this previously, this new place k*** y*** g* located at blk 1** hougang ave 1, near the envy and vibrant spa. Also got branch at yishun. Any bros ever try?
Old 14-04-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Surprisingly to find a joint in hougang central the midxxxx. Wellness
2 girls ops cover by partition
Prc Syt by the name of baby. Slim n b cup n nice to grab
Massage ok got strength
Maybe I too old no chemistry
Unzip n wet below but cannot dig
Will try her friend which got bigger boobs
Nearer to main road?
Old 14-04-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Didn't spot this previously, this new place k*** y*** g* located at blk 1** hougang ave 1, near the envy and vibrant spa. Also got branch at yishun. Any bros ever try?
this KYG look so squeaky clean, i would suppose nth happening. but nope neer try before.
Old 14-04-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 11
jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all

Can anyone share if there is any happening spot along Macpherson road? Beside YF. Any ml with nice package along that road?
Old 16-04-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
masterbaitor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Isit inside the mall beside one of the blocked mall entrance?
Old 16-04-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Surprisingly to find a joint in hougang central the midxxxx. Wellness
2 girls ops cover by partition
Prc Syt by the name of baby. Slim n b cup n nice to grab
Massage ok got strength
Maybe I too old no chemistry
Unzip n wet below but cannot dig
Will try her friend which got bigger boobs

Hearsay : Frd try her and comment skill and service not good/ not to his expectation , got bad attitude maybe due to too many clients. Up to u to avoid the place as it may be full of appt back to back,not sure if the girls(young erectible) are licensed and not sure if invite av sooner /later.
Old 16-04-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Hearsay : Frd try her and comment skill and service not good/ not to his expectation , got bad attitude maybe due to too many clients. Up to u to avoid the place as it may be full of appt back to back,not sure if the girls(young erectible) are licensed and not sure if invite av sooner /later.
Tried her twice. JUst within 2 months can see the difference
Old 16-04-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1449 / Power: 13
ironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud of

The new startup wellxxxs 4 U, baby.

Massage and strength quite good. Location ok, not much traffic.

The bad.
But initially, she very quiet and got the disinterested look. No shower area. 2 “rooms” by a partitions. Time to time, stop to check phone.
The friend seems more lively, more conversation. (Better shape)

The good
Good technique, got strength. Particular to her hygiene with some restrictions. Some fun moments after 2nd half. Maybe after warm up and jokes a little.

If not much expectations, just go for a gd massage and chill.
Regulars expecting value for money, can skip. Just my 2 cent remark.
Old 16-04-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1449 / Power: 13
ironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud of

Actually along the stretch, saw a nice looking lady walking to a shop, white signboard 3 something something. Small build but dress youthful. She looks more charming. Hehehe..
Old 18-04-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Tried her twice. JUst within 2 months can see the difference
so the colleague peach is better looking n figure better? baby looks plain.
Old 19-04-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

U never follow and asked what's her name?? Hehhe

QUOTE=ironbaby;20585382]Actually along the stretch, saw a nice looking lady walking to a shop, white signboard 3 something something. Small build but dress youthful. She looks more charming. Hehehe..[/QUOTE]
Old 19-04-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
U never follow and asked what's her name?? Hehhe
Only I will do that
Old 21-04-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHINYC View Post
hi all,

I walked past HG ave 8, Blk 6x1. saw a few ML, not bad looking.
Signboard put $60 /hr full body massage.

Once of ML came to me "Yao an mo ma?". I told her I will come back some other day as I just finished my TCM appt a while ago.

Appreciate some bro can share some advise here or PM.

Many thanks in advance.
Any bro tried this spa ?
Old 21-04-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Any bro tried this spa ?
NO WAITING FOR YOU

TRY AND LET US KNOW
Old 22-04-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Tried Sxxx from HG 6xx.

Market rate. Decent massage with release.
Pretty by my standard. Not SYT (My standard of SYT is 21-24)

RTM: Maybe if want close to clean massage. She a nice lady. Been hopping around lately. This my 9th ML / FL session in 15 day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread