The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2021, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Anybody tried T*****y from R spa?
according to bros who hav visited R spa, the gals photoshop gao gao, 88 package to unlock more services
Old 13-04-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post
according to bros who hav visited R spa, the gals photoshop gao gao, 88 package to unlock more services
Yup heard the same thing too...🤔
Old 13-04-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post
There are hits and misses in R spa.
I have my favourite ML there whom I can talk abt anything.
This type usually so comfortable with me, they tease until I become speechless.
There are also some who keep quiet throughout cos really got no chemistry.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

The rest i havent seen myself and i also feel T is quite attractive

She is nx on my list but abit turn off by the $88

But i tried J.... the malaysian and she really chio IMO. If not for the 88 i believe she would be my regular
Old 13-04-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Massage at upper Thomson

I know where this place is , and the golxxn pxxl spa that others mentioned.
Never been to these two though i spotted them quite sometimes back.

Thanks for the FR. Everytime i walked past the shop, i kept wandering whether i should try this or not. Just too many 88 P shop around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbreeze View Post
Yes I chanced upon the shop, it is a blink and you will miss it type of shop. For bros interested, the hint is that this shop is along the same stretch as the bike shop. If you're taking the bus, you will see the shop soon after the sheltered walkway.

Finally, got the chance to visit the shop. There are 2 MLs in this shop, one is a PRC, the other is a Laotian. The one I saw is the Laotian, A**A. There is the portable showering facilities, two curtain partitions massage beds.

I chose the standard $50/hour package, for A**A. She has slim physique, porcelain white skin, good complexion, nice smile and dimple, those head-turner you see on Orchard Road. She isn't a SYT, but well maintained both in looks and body. She is friendly, constantly chatting with the ML and me as she is looking for the huat number to buy, she even "cheekily asked" if I want to share to share buying 4D with her.

I'm surprised that her massage is rather good, definitely isn't the piano type, I just took IPPT, so I asked her to focus more on the legs. Funnily enough, there isn't any teasing during the massage though.

Finally, she asked me to flip over. I thought hoseiliao as she locked the front door. Too bad, she is on code red, cannot take full course. Regardless, there is starter for one Yusoff, appetizer for two Yusoff, full course for three Yusoff.

I would taste the full course when she isn't on code red next week.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post
I know where this place is , and the golxxn pxxl spa that others mentioned.
Never been to these two though i spotted them quite sometimes back.

Thanks for the FR. Everytime i walked past the shop, i kept wandering whether i should try this or not. Just too many 88 P shop around.
If u dun like the 88, u can explore other area like AMK or balestier. $50 /hr. Milf.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, you read palmbreeze post carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
If u dun like the 88, u can explore other area like AMK or balestier. $50 /hr. Milf.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
hawthawthawt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Anybody tried T*****y from R spa?
Curious about this too! anyone tried before?
Old 14-04-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute

Back to R spa as i was nearby meeting customer.

Got new gal, 1st day working. Cxxdy

again got the normal massage as i m not into 88 thingy so i m juz going for massage knowing no release

look not bad. quite similar to pic not PS gaogao one

the wow part, her massage skill no horse run.
hard solid massage at all the right point. so much better than both the malay E n Chinese E i tried there.

tried asking me to take the 88 package but yeah i know wat i want juz a good rub.

no black face, good attitude, cont to give me a super good solid rub.

when turn ard can see her figure not bad. got front got back and a great conversationist.

when finish, tip her $10

If bros around the area, in need of solid massage can look for her.

the 88 thingy i not sure. if any bros tried liao can post MR la. i m quite sure i will only RTM for a proper massage.
Old 14-04-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
avastfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was late night after 10.30pm so most of the places close and I needed a good massage with GQ so i tried Ancient Dynasty couple days back and no GQ, it was just a clean and solid massage got half of what I wanted maybe not even half.

Low key unsatisfied, I proceeded to try the "ES" one on the same stretch the next day. Thought it was another clean one but luckily ended with ample teasing and GQ.

Also I tried ES cause the one I went last time called LQ seems to be closed? That place was not bad though the massage was lacking abit
Old 14-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

along the ES stretch going to have a new massage place.....
Old 14-04-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sungaibuloh2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Wanted to visit Pokemon today , unfortunately I think it’s been getting too hot...saw black t shirts inside. I did an about turn ...
Another bites the dust...:hope Pokémon is ok and can be revived...
Old 14-04-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by avastfelix View Post
Was late night after 10.30pm so most of the places close and I needed a good massage with GQ so i tried Ancient Dynasty couple days back and no GQ, it was just a clean and solid massage got half of what I wanted maybe not even half.

Low key unsatisfied, I proceeded to try the "ES" one on the same stretch the next day. Thought it was another clean one but luckily ended with ample teasing and GQ.

Also I tried ES cause the one I went last time called LQ seems to be closed? That place was not bad though the massage was lacking abit
ES got open until so late meh?
Old 15-04-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
ES got open until so late meh?
No. They don’t open late. Read properly, the bro went ES the next day, not after he finish his massage at Ancient.
Old 15-04-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
No. They don’t open late. Read properly, the bro went ES the next day, not after he finish his massage at Ancient.
Oh ya, see wrongly. Blur haha. Sorry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1