The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Wechat people nearby

Hi Bros, does anyone else have the same issue? People nearby showing very little people nowadays. Is it a bug or people generally not using wechat anymore? 🤔
Old 15-04-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Re: Wechat people nearby

Yes bro I am facing the same issue too. Sometimes when I open the feature there are only like 4 people nearby. But currently I have 2 fwb and 1 gf so still satisfied enough
Old 15-04-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Yes bro I am facing the same issue too. Sometimes when I open the feature there are only like 4 people nearby. But currently I have 2 fwb and 1 gf so still satisfied enough
Good for you bro, feeling weird facing this issue as I have been using the app for many years and never kena before
Old 15-04-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

Same here thought reinstalled but lazy to do it.
Old 15-04-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 15
Souichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I constantly get an error saying unable to load my location data. Been like this for months already so I gave up.
Old 15-04-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

So it seems the issue lies with the app itself, at least I know the problem doesn’t lies with me 😂
Old 15-04-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Try clearing your app cache and log in again, it may help.

I had this happen a few years back when I was traveling.
Old 15-04-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Gegenpressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souichiro View Post
I constantly get an error saying unable to load my location data. Been like this for months already so I gave up.
Face the same problem too
Old 15-04-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souichiro View Post
This is the app issue. I also got the issue twice.
Just uninstall and install back the app again.

Note: contacts and chat records may be erased, so backup those you need to keep. As for how to backup, use google to know the steps.
Old 15-04-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

wechat has some restrictions and is easy to get locked i think and most people nowadays diverge to tinder and sugarbook as more friendly used.
Old 15-04-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
and most is do not with their profile photo, so its hard to further know the guy/girl
Old 15-04-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
So it seems the issue lies with the app itself, at least I know the problem doesn’t lies with me 😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
wechat has some restrictions and is easy to get locked i think and most people nowadays diverge to tinder and sugarbook as more friendly used.
Wechat sucks to me. I don't find it user friendly too. Can't know whether the recipient receives and read your message or not, unlike Whatapps or telegram. Sent so many "greetings" to "people nearby" but none replied. Uninstalled it already and moved to other messaging apps

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 24-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 3
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

haha i only use Wechat to book MLs for appointments, hardly found it useful to chat up ladies in the vincinity after my first time almost got conned to buy stopid Itunes/GooglePlay credits for her, that was many years ago.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1