The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-02-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/natalie-massage/

is she really back???? coincidentally when Mango returned too although their offerings are on different spectrums
Now become vanilla liao lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-02-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Wah really Ma, pic looks familiar , number like change Liao .
Old 09-02-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
The last known number I have from Natalie ends with a “huat”
I do hope is N. And I thought the stock market over at PRC was going on a recovery.

Until some bros confirm it is indeed N, I’ll find comfort with W and QC - until further notice.
Haha must be a case of 心理作怪 for me.
Maybe deep down we really want it to be true.

Similarly. Waiting for people to verify and confirm identity and service.

Quote:
Last time her ad also like that leh. So that she supposedly won’t draw too much attention. But who knows.
Old 09-02-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Last time her ad also like that leh. So that she supposedly won’t draw too much attention. But who knows.
Got BJ and nuru one, iirc..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-02-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Eh is this the Carol/Natalie last time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/natalie-massage/

is she really back???? coincidentally when Mango returned too although their offerings are on different spectrums
Old 09-02-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tu-tu-massage/

So far there has been rather conflicting accounts for this ML. Some say she is very playable while others have commented that she is super vanilla.

After trying out, my conclusion is:

PROs
1) One of the very few who doesn't PS her photos on SLG so actual person is really no diff from what you see on the pics.
2) Got strength in her massage. Definitely doesn't slack in this area and puts in a good effort.
3) I like her sensual HDLY. It was comfortable.

CONs
1) I like slim girls and she isn't one.
2) Super vanilla. SN, no zhut zhut, no south roaming, no frenching.... basically just pull down top and whank. Umm... questionable whether that justifies the price tag of $120.
3) I got look at my watch. From the time I went in to the time I left, 41 minutes exactly.

RTM? Nah......

Anyway, just to rant, there is a trend of FLs masquerading as MLs on SLG. Well, one reason is definitely the higher traffic on the SLG site and they want to attract more eyeballs. But I think more so when they upsell their services, the pricing they are setting is like 2X or 2.5X the massage rate, which is definitely higher than market but seems to appeal to some who thinks it is worth paying to fuck a ML. Some sense of exclusivity... which is all a sham really.
Old 09-02-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not necessarily boyfriend or family members, if a ML kena up lorry, the person asking the weird question will most likely be the investigator, who will be using the replies to confront the ML in the interrogation.
For my case, that ML admitted to me that it was her lover via SMS and he warned her not to add me back as wechat friend.
Old 09-02-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
whatsapp25 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
something big is brewing. The person holding her phone is not her
Interesting. Wonder what’s happening…
Old 09-02-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
For my case, that ML admitted to me that it was her lover via SMS and he warned her not to add me back as wechat friend.
Maybe that guy went from being a WK to bf and want her to stop.. but I don't see how a ML can totally stop working unless the bf got enough money to support her.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post

So far there has been rather conflicting accounts for this ML. Some say she is very playable while others have commented that she is super vanilla.

PROs
1) One of the very few who doesn't PS her photos on SLG so actual person is really no diff from what you see on the pics.
2) Got strength in her massage. Definitely doesn't slack in this area and puts in a good effort.

CONs
2) Super vanilla. SN, no zhut zhut, no south roaming, no frenching.... basically just pull down top and whank. Umm... questionable whether that justifies the price tag of $120.
3) I got look at my watch. From the time I went in to the time I left, 41 minutes exactly.

RTM? Nah......

Anyway, just to rant, there is a trend of FLs masquerading as MLs on SLG. Well, one reason is definitely the higher traffic on the SLG site and they want to attract more eyeballs. But I think more so when they upsell their services, the pricing they are setting is like 2X or 2.5X the massage rate, which is definitely higher than market but seems to appeal to some who thinks it is worth paying to fuck a ML. Some sense of exclusivity... which is all a sham really.
Bro.. what is vanilla?
Old 09-02-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Means very limited offering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Bro.. what is vanilla?
Old 09-02-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
The last known number I have from Natalie ends with a “huat”
I do hope is N. And I thought the stock market over at PRC was going on a recovery.

Until some bros confirm it is indeed N, I’ll find comfort with W and QC - until further notice.
Quote:

we should know before today is over
Old 09-02-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iheartameri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Do you shes under which website or stable? TIA
She resemblance my name, got me a interest
Managed to book an ML on SLG after so many attempts, went in but greeted by a different person, not even a tiny bit that resembles the photo, I know most are PS, but this one, totally different, politely rejected and left the place, disappointed 😰
Old 09-02-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She is a full service lady and has been operating in Jalan Besar spa for quite a while now.

Her picture is PS and i didn't proceed when i visited her previously
As I expected .... nom with this kind of pic n price I will skip .... operating in SPA I will skip too
THxs bro for info
Old 09-02-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post

PROs

CONs

RTM? Nah......
Yeah i too left at around the 40mins mark..but yeah her massage is surprisingly solid, i reflected that to her and she said her massage is just "so so" lol. There's also a part where she massages your balls while you're lying down and it felt really shiok imo. Also she looks exactly like her pics and is definitely considered as a SYT in my books. I'll probably RTM her once more in the future just because she's located very close to my house.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 09-02-2023 at 03:25 PM. Reason: wrong quote
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1