The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2024, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
How to give up ML FL WL

I think the only way is to chop off my kuku bird
Old 05-04-2024, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to give up ML FL WL

Chop off KKB also can go one. Chop off all limbs.
Old 05-04-2024, 07:35 AM
Samster

IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

U r right. Then i continue my deeds
Old 05-04-2024, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why give up when it gives happiness and pleasures.
Just know your limits bro
Old 05-04-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

one day u will find something that make u give up...

today u havent find yet...

wait until that one day come then say lor....

勉强是没性福的...
Old 05-04-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

better to ask why need to give up.

If it is affecting you mentally/physically/monetarily, then there is a compelling reason to do so.

If there is no good reason to, and your reason for chionging in the first place has not changed, then what are you giving up for?

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 05-04-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Heart pain on money lost with every gush of semen.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Heart pain on money lost with every gush of semen.
Like smoking or drinking bro. You’re unlikely to be able to give up in one day. You’ll need something else to distract you - for example, a nice gf/wife (assuming not married yet). Then slowly you’ll reduce ML/FL/WL hobby. Still you don’t need to give up completely. Just reduce so that don’t waste a lot of money on this.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 1
Rambotech57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unless it affect part of your life..

in fact ML FL WL seems to be a better way for distress.. rather then keep all the bullets and stress inside..

Take it as a treatment for mental health.

But sometimes we do step on land mines that will add more stress to us... like yesterday i step on one.. for me is the worst one.. picture and review does not match.. totally baby elephant..
Old 05-04-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambotech57 View Post

in fact ML FL WL seems to be a better way for distress.. rather then keep all the bullets and stress inside..

But sometimes we do step on land mines that will add more stress to us... like yesterday i step on one.. for me is the worst one.. picture and review does not match.. totally baby elephant..
Quite true...... But I struggling to quit also. Been chiong 24 yrs ( start 2000, first gal from executive spa at marina south,and rest the history ......,)after COVID tone down but all the sweet memory keep floating up. One of the reason to quit also same as TS, $$ issue,before COVID easily weekly visit ML twice per week....
Old 05-04-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackjilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambotech57 View Post

hahaha life not always good bro lol
Old 05-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
HonestFR888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Quite true...... But I struggling to quit also. Been chiong 24 yrs ( start 2000, first gal from executive spa at marina south,and rest the history ......,)after COVID tone down but all the sweet memory keep floating up. One of the reason to quit also same as TS, $$ issue,before COVID easily weekly visit ML twice per week....
Actually i just set a budget for it called the “fun budget”. It could be used for anything within legal boundaries and if i am overspending, i just cut down. Otherwise we only spend money on others but not on ourselves can go crazy leh
Old 05-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 1
Rambotech57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjilla View Post
hahaha life not always good bro lol
Thats why today i plan to go back my regular which guarantee distress..

Men are still Men.. got regular still want to try new stuff.. then kena land mines than go back regular.. stupidity cannot prevent if small head take over..
Old 05-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

We are supporting the local economy, by contributing bits every 2 to 3 weeks. Why stop? If that's the case, give your $$$ to gf or wife, or parents after getting the salary. Get them to save this up for you.
Old 05-04-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gtti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

It's a addiction...and last of all where got cats don't eat fishes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1