The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Quite interesting, her room is next to the kitchen and has a flimsy plastic sliding door with a hook as a lock. Really ghetto, come out can see other WL squatting in the kitchen having their meal.
Thanks bro! Was fun! First time at this house, went on a quiet day and the tank was full of girls when I walked in.

Already decided on G3 and went for it.

Love her look and the way she dresses.

Looks 8/10 fking sexy tattoo, fake boobs that I like too, slim body
GFE 8/10 started out alittle awkward (maybe cause it’s me, not really used to going to these houses), she was friendly and accommodating.
BJ 9/10 one of the better ones, strong suction, good technique and makes slurping sounds, deep throats easily, very sexy
FJ 8/10 good cow girl, but I finished in doggy cause I wanted to see the tattoo, sexy moans that I like.

She vapes but whatever. One weird thing was she told me she fked 1000 customers her first month here. She’s been here for over a year. Wtf that’s so tiring @@
Old 24-06-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post
Thanks bro! Was fun! First time at this house, went on a quiet day and the tank was full of girls when I walked in.

Already decided on G3 and went for it.

Love her look and the way she dresses.

Looks 8/10 fking sexy tattoo, fake boobs that I like too, slim body
GFE 8/10 started out alittle awkward (maybe cause it’s me, not really used to going to these houses), she was friendly and accommodating.
BJ 9/10 one of the better ones, strong suction, good technique and makes slurping sounds, deep throats easily, very sexy
FJ 8/10 good cow girl, but I finished in doggy cause I wanted to see the tattoo, sexy moans that I like.

She vapes but whatever. One weird thing was she told me she fked 1000 customers her first month here. She’s been here for over a year. Wtf that’s so tiring @@
Vaping? When I visited she was sipping something out of an industry small plastic cup straw. She did mention she was into whiskey 😂
Old 29-06-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

Is this place really $60 shop? I went there yeaterday and they were charging me $120 for 45 minutes…

Many girls to choose, I saw G3, but didn’t really look syt, so a little confused.
Old 29-06-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

so many FRs about G3, so does she speak french ?
Old 29-06-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
so many FRs about G3, so does she speak french ?
Nope, no French, no bareback.

Edit: I stand corrected on the bareback, I forgot she gave half bare before capping on to continue CBJ.

Last edited by RatedX; 30-06-2023 at 07:49 PM.
Old 30-06-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

G2 was a nice find as both G1 ana G3 were busy.

Looks amazing with her smile.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 womanly hour glass type
Boobs: nice soft c cups with puffy thick nipples that are suckable
BBBJ: 6/10 good with variations, seems new to this but like uni gf.
FJ: 9/10 very accomodating across different positions.

RTF for sure yes
Old 30-06-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

no french still can be so popular in this house ? ok nvm, anyway tx and ups u.
Old 01-07-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
G2 was a nice find as both G1 ana G3 were busy.

Looks amazing with her smile.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 womanly hour glass type
Boobs: nice soft c cups with puffy thick nipples that are suckable
BBBJ: 6/10 good with variations, seems new to this but like uni gf.
FJ: 9/10 very accomodating across different positions.

RTF for sure yes
G2. Sorry cannot make it.
I dunno what hourly figures you talking about. Its a bit out of shape actually.
Took her because you mentioned soft c cup. . A more appropriate description would be fake c cups with a hard base and soft front. .
No bbbj.
She wanted to give me a hj ....with cd..... told her no thanks . She like not happy . Didn't take off the cd for me and just went to shower herself.
Overall 5/10 for me. Not worth to try since there are better ones here

Last edited by pete_the_fish; 01-07-2023 at 11:44 PM.
Old 02-07-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Wow ...sorry to hear that bro.

How come service so bad. It did take awhile for me to break the ice but aside from them it wasn't that bad. G1 services still the best for this house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
G2. Sorry cannot make it.
I dunno what hourly figures you talking about. Its a bit out of shape actually.
Took her because you mentioned soft c cup. . A more appropriate description would be fake c cups with a hard base and soft front. .
No bbbj.
She wanted to give me a hj ....with cd..... told her no thanks . She like not happy . Didn't take off the cd for me and just went to shower herself.
Overall 5/10 for me. Not worth to try since there are better ones here
Old 04-07-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Nice bevy of creamy skinned siambus here. Love it when it's full force at around 1pm when all of them are out doing their hair and last touch up of make up. Feels like I'm a king and that's my harem of succulent girls to indulge me. Lol.

Anyway, so far never left disappointed. In fact it's been one awesome experience after another with all I tried. All sexy, all orgasmic, and then some!

G8: good bbbj skills, tallish with natural hanging papayas. Very loving, lots of dfk and aims to please.

G3: Understand why she's so popular. Cute, tattoos on a perfect young girl's body of soft gentle curves and proportionate plump man-made peaches for boobs. Romantic kisser, eager lover. She said she's thinking of going back next mont, but apparently boss won't let her. 555

G12: Sexy ,tight, tattooed body with big swollen ripe man-made melons. Very skilled with her mouth and extremely proactive and horny. Non stop action , non stop orgasms for both of us. She's no doubt my favourite! BUT alas, she's leaving. Last day today. Sigh, every time I find my perfect GL babe, and she leaves. Hahahah

Next on the to-do list is G1.

I also spotted G10 and she looks rather pretty... any intel on this babe?
Old 05-07-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nice bevy of creamy skinned siambus here. Love it when it's full force at around 1pm when all of them are out doing their hair and last touch up of make up. Feels like I'm a king and that's my harem of succulent girls to indulge me. Lol.

Anyway, so far never left disappointed. In fact it's been one awesome experience after another with all I tried. All sexy, all orgasmic, and then some!

G8: good bbbj skills, tallish with natural hanging papayas. Very loving, lots of dfk and aims to please.

G3: Understand why she's so popular. Cute, tattoos on a perfect young girl's body of soft gentle curves and proportionate plump man-made peaches for boobs. Romantic kisser, eager lover. She said she's thinking of going back next mont, but apparently boss won't let her. 555

G12: Sexy ,tight, tattooed body with big swollen ripe man-made melons. Very skilled with her mouth and extremely proactive and horny. Non stop action , non stop orgasms for both of us. She's no doubt my favourite! BUT alas, she's leaving. Last day today. Sigh, every time I find my perfect GL babe, and she leaves. Hahahah

Aiyo, you say till this G12 so tok kong but today last day. Wasted.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 05-07-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

8th FR in SBF (review for g8): been doing viets for quite awhile, decided to try thai for a change after reading the FRs and left really impressed with this “hidden gem” house at L8.

WL name: g8, “Nam”, been in sg for 10 months(?); Age: didn’t say

Looks & body: face looks sharp and clean, skin is creamy fair with Black long hair neatly combed. Hard to describe but to me, just a very sleek Thai sexy look(?) with naughty kitten vibes imo. Looks late 20s-maybe early 30s, young milfish vibes, like one of those really hot vampires in the movie series “Underworld”. Height: 1.55-1.6m. Tits: really nice boobs imo - c cups, slight sag, nice size suckable nipples, given the sag, seems natural(?). okay to suck and play. Special features: Bird tattoo at the abdomen area, adds to her sexiness.

Language / GFE: speaks abit of English

Pre shower routine: started with bbbj foreplay (she’ll ask if you prefer cbj, I opted for bbbj) in shower already to get you hard.

Shower & hygiene: professional hygiene standards - deep shower and listerine observed pre and post shower.

Kissing / DFK: slight face and lip kissing.

Cat bath: nips, balls sucking.

AR: NA (ok with me, not a fan of AR).

BBBJ: I’m a bbbj guy and imo generally the viets are better at bbbj. BUT her bbbj is pleasantly super power suction - good technique and smooth movement without hands. Mouth is warm and moist, makes the bbbj extra comfy. Likes to tease the tip and sides of my lil bro and looks at you naughtily. Occasional DT observed. Can go fast and furious and slow and sensual as you prefer (No teethy issues), she asks for feedback and adjusts to your liking.

One minor observation is she wipes occasionally after some time of bbbj with tissue so it may be abit disruptive to stay hard but not an issue for me, given her figure and skill. Moaning was subtle and sensual.

FJ: cap on to try pussy, tried doggie and cowgirl, slight loose imo. She grinded me mostly with little pounding. I was lazy and requested to finish with CIM at ard 25 mins(?).

Attitude: good - not ice queen, not all out to please, responsive and smiles. Overall she’s accommodating and Professional imo, not much GFE but that’s ok with me.

RTF: definite yes, imo looks and figure pretty good, good attitude and technique, especially her BBBJ. 9/10

If g1 and g3 are as impressive per previous FRs, can’t wait to try and definitely making this one of my regular CAT60 houses.

Last edited by scumofsociety; 05-07-2023 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-07-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Aiyo, you say till this G12 so tok kong but today last day. Wasted.
I also didn't know. I thought later this month... anyway, she was great to be with. Sigh... Good thing is now can experiment with the others to see who will replace her. 5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
8th FR in SBF (review for g8): been doing viets for quite awhile, decided to try thai for a change after reading the FRs and left really impressed with this “hidden gem” house at L8.
Lol, me too. Was mostly into viets before "discovering" this thai house. Which are your go to viet houses? Mine are 2038 and 1637 (but here also my regular G9 went home so looking for replacement). Hahaha
Old 06-07-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
I also didn't know. I thought later this month... anyway, she was great to be with. Sigh... Good thing is now can experiment with the others to see who will replace her. 5555

Lol, me too. Was mostly into viets before "discovering" this thai house. Which are your go to viet houses? Mine are 2038 and 1637 (but here also my regular G9 went home so looking for replacement). Hahaha
Seems I need to go take a look le. Been to 2038 too often lol
Old 06-07-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Hello bro, yeah usually 2038 and 2040 (can see my FRs there). I like bbbjs so some houses are automatically excluded for me. But Thai wise agree this house seems fun and mix of services provided, seems interesting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1