The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-05-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
beefjerkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone can intro me stables besides from here? Pm me. A million thanks Bros.

The labour we delight in physics pain.
Old 09-05-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Amanwithculture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apple from Mansion stable

Look: 9/10 looks damn close to her pics!
Body: 9/10 she’s about my height? Around 173cm maybe?
Service: 9/10 she definitely made the atmosphere really comfortable and despite the language barrier I still had a lot of fun conversing with her!

Booking: Okt very responsive definitely recommend!!
Old 09-05-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
singboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mansion punch

Looks: similar to her pic fair but milfly, but i like
Body: slim, tight, smooth skin.
Boobs: all natural B cup, shiok, nice raisin nipples
Bbj: good suction, even got DT. Slurpy
FJ: tight and willing for diff positions sexy moans
GFE: good chemistry. keeps smiling
RTF: yes for sure
Old 09-05-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 9
wtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Commercial Break - Circuit Breaker Polls

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Will you still chiong?

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=773543

Please click above link to cast your votes.
hmmm, maybe don't go hotel for FL
ONS or fling still can go hotel ma.
Old 10-05-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 5
Loveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
During their working hours, normally they won't go out as their objective is to earn money. But I did met only once, a FL asked me in the afternoon to go out for a few hours and resume her work after.

I did have a few encounters after midnight when they end work, I managed to meet them either for supper or some drinks, which I pay for it. A few don't mind do private overnight job, since every cent goes to them as I paid the same price. You just have to ask and normally, I will ask those I liked.
Private overnight like very hard. Cos usually even those nt so popular gal will have customer coming in in e late hrs
Old 10-05-2020, 05:28 AM
New Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 16
spermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to all

Bingo from RL

Look: 7.5/10 Cute sweet girl to me. Thai tan skin. Resemble someone......
Body: 8/10 slim and no much fat except belly
Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced but good for grabbing and sucking nipples.
Pussy: 10/10 tight for me very wet after some action. Ask me if i like 69 with her.
French/Kiss: 10/10 kiss and french like my love, very passionate.
FJ: 10/10 had spooning, doggy, stand carry, cow girl her favorite but missionary is best position. Drill from slow to fast and so wet. We did for super long time.
BBBJ: Not try ask me if i like bbbj
GFE: 10/10 Funny girl who talk a lot and lots of tight hugs and hold hands don't wana let me go. Even jump on me hug me as i leaving.
Comms: Mainly speak thai to me but she can speak mandarin a bit and english also.
Location: 7/10 Discreet and must follow instruction else you be lost especially night time a bit dark, day time no problem. Best is go just actual timing.
Room: 7/10 Quite spacious and aircon still ok.
Bathroom: 5/10 Used the common toilet
Shower: 7/10 she wash me clean.

She whisper say she love me. I don't know if its real from her heart. She asked me how can i got to know her in such short time. Thats only because she told me many things abt herself. I know she is a sentimental person deep down and got emotional. Some day she be gone and maybe she will forget about me. She have a unique character and habit. I will definitely miss her.

If Bingo is a 7.5, Beer is a 8.5, lucky is a 7.5 and Rina is a 7. Lucky can consider a SYT like a JC or poly girl. Very small girl with a mole on her face. Will have those guilt to up such young girl if you are a very old man. She not those season type so if go you too hard on her she probably end up feel sore or pain some days. Beer is a class of her own. Imagine she is those type working in authentic beauty salon front desk or some better class club/ktv girl if you think that direction. She is smartest among them and know how to handle herself better. Rina more towards like OL or bank teller maybe, like those type easily get cheated by guys and can get quite emotional at times, not for boobs lover. Bingo is simply the sunshine beach girl type. She always smile for me and can get emotional with me when we talk about certain personal topics.

Last edited by spermmyboy; 10-05-2020 at 06:12 AM.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
LionelFeb1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Poppy from Love Affair

Looks: 7/10 - Pretty sweet looking as a whole, some blemishes up close with the face however.
Body: 8/10 - Average slim build, not much fats at all.
Boobs: 9/10 - Large enough to become a handful in my hands.
Pussy: 8/10 - Neat.
French/Kiss: Nil - Didn’t allowed me to kiss her, respected that and didn’t.
FJ: 10/10 - She rode cowgirl on me for a bit, then we did some doggy and missionary. Love pumping her doggy-style back and forth as she let off some feint moans.
GFE: 6/10 - Not much in the way of a warm GFE. But partly also preferred to get straight down to action without much paid drama, so it’s okay.
Comms: No different from the average Thai girls you’d find at a Thai-House at Geylang. English as far as it goes, broken. Naturally being Thai, of course if you know how to speak Thai also then good ah. But I only know, “Sawadeekup”, so...anyways, she did gave me some advice for my next intercourse after knowing I’m still new to chionging so that’s nice and valuable.
Location: 8/10 - Instructions were pretty clear on location. But kinda have to sneak in also, which sucks a little...but understandable.
Room: 7/10 - Pretty small overall, but enough space lah...as Josephine Teo might also believe.
Bathroom: 7/10 - Only thing bad about the bathroom is that it’s again narrow and absurdly small for a hotel room...
Shower: 8/10 - No rush, she washed me clean.
RTF: Yes.

Overall, it was a bad sex on my part because I’m still relatively inexperienced and it didn’t helped that I ironically masturbated before I went for this experience so she had to finish me off by a wank. I would say, she’s patient with a young dumb guy like me. Nothing was rushed, which is also good.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
PeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RTF FR for Punch - Mansion (9May, 1700hrs)

OKT - very nice and always reply fast .
As always, whenever a customer comes, she will offer them a hot beverage or warm water.

BBBJ was longer than the last one. Alternating speeds and she don't forget your crowned jewels too.

FJ - Tight, very accommodating with any positions you like.

Massage - this is why I keep coming back. Her massage was so good that I am able to fall asleep.

Rtf - Definitely. Those who love MILF that does a hella good message, please find her
Old 10-05-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
neotradtattoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nanny from RollyPolly

Looks 7/10. Discount from pic; not my type also cause I prefer syt
Boobs 11/10 To Die For (biggest for now out of all the girls currently working). Natural, and nipples are very sensitive.
Body 9/10 To Die for; I like bah-bah
Shower 10/10 Foreplay + French in shower, gave me bbbj
BBBJ 11/10 Lick balls, DT; all without hands - ended with CIM
Painting 10/10 No smell, very responsive
FJ 10/10 Out of the world riding skills, and then finished her in missionary

Back Massage 7/10 In between shots

RTF feel like rtfing tomorrow liao LOL
Old 10-05-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR-Punch(Mansion)
Okt was fast n responsive
Went to the room first glance more Chinese milf looking
She gave me water
Then showered had sex
Blowjob was good
Sucked the balls too
Then she came on top n rode well
Then tried missionary and doggy
Pussy clamping skills were top notch
Unloaded
Then did massage and finish off with a hi
Her boobs are tasty
After deed was done
She gave me warm tea
Good experience and good service
Chiong safe all
Old 10-05-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

I finally caved with this CB arrangement

Took a long time before choosing Pukky (have to vet those FRs which can potentially be fake)

Instructions from OKT is fast. Even when I needed a little more help for the directions.

Face: 7/10 (discount 20% as we all know most photos are photoshopped)
Body: 7/10. I have quite high standards. When I mention slim, I mean literally no tummy. Pukky had a slight tummy. Those kind that when do sit up then will notice. Or else, standing up is literally no tummy. She also trimmed her pubic hair
Boobs: B size. Natural.
BBBJ: 9/10. Really good. Can do fast fast as well
FJ: 8/10. Did some foreplay like licking nipples, etc and she is wet. So caps on and she did CG on me. Can do quite well. Also found out she likes it fast. Finished off in missionary. Did not do 2nd time coz I am old liao, can't take so much action.

Last edited by overboard; 10-05-2020 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Amendments
Old 10-05-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
zerosg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any good cim n massage??
Old 11-05-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin_27_84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a Tarma during CB.. buay tahan already.

Had Rina and Bingo.

Rina - 1 shot
Looks 7/10
Body 7/10
GFE 9/10
Boobs 6/10, A size.
Service 9/10

Bingo - 2 shots, 1 is HJ
Looks 9/10
Body 9/10
GFE 10/10
Boobs 9/10, artificial but firm and nice
Service 12/10

Overall the service and session is superb. Both Rina and Bingo tag team damm good. From the session you can see who is the wing woman and who is the lead. Location is a little harder to access for public transport. Booking my next session now. Texting okt haha for either Bingo or Beer.

My session was on 4th May... Love it and returning soon.
Old 11-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosg View Post
Any good cim n massage??
Cherry from Mansion can do good CIM and massage.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmyboy View Post
Bingo from RL

Look: 7.5/10 Cute sweet girl to me. Thai tan skin. Resemble someone......
Body: 8/10 slim and no much fat except belly
Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced but good for grabbing and sucking nipples.
Pussy: 10/10 tight for me very wet after some action. Ask me if i like 69 with her.
French/Kiss: 10/10 kiss and french like my love, very passionate.
FJ: 10/10 had spooning, doggy, stand carry, cow girl her favorite but missionary is best position. Drill from slow to fast and so wet. We did for super long time.
BBBJ: Not try ask me if i like bbbj
GFE: 10/10 Funny girl who talk a lot and lots of tight hugs and hold hands don't wana let me go. Even jump on me hug me as i leaving.
Comms: Mainly speak thai to me but she can speak mandarin a bit and english also.
Location: 7/10 Discreet and must follow instruction else you be lost especially night time a bit dark, day time no problem. Best is go just actual timing.
Room: 7/10 Quite spacious and aircon still ok.
Bathroom: 5/10 Used the common toilet
Shower: 7/10 she wash me clean.

She whisper say she love me. I don't know if its real from her heart. She asked me how can i got to know her in such short time. Thats only because she told me many things abt herself. I know she is a sentimental person deep down and got emotional. Some day she be gone and maybe she will forget about me. She have a unique character and habit. I will definitely miss her.

If Bingo is a 7.5, Beer is a 8.5, lucky is a 7.5 and Rina is a 7. Lucky can consider a SYT like a JC or poly girl. Very small girl with a mole on her face. Will have those guilt to up such young girl if you are a very old man. She not those season type so if go you too hard on her she probably end up feel sore or pain some days. Beer is a class of her own. Imagine she is those type working in authentic beauty salon front desk or some better class club/ktv girl if you think that direction. She is smartest among them and know how to handle herself better. Rina more towards like OL or bank teller maybe, like those type easily get cheated by guys and can get quite emotional at times, not for boobs lover. Bingo is simply the sunshine beach girl type. She always smile for me and can get emotional with me when we talk about certain personal topics.
Hoseh liao lo when she off day can bring her out eat n shopping liao lo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1