The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 17
marlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Parklane massage

Any bros can share Xiao Qian contact? Thank uu
Old 16-12-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2810 View Post
Quite ok, she should be one of the younger ones in all PL.
Paris looks younger than the milfs near the toilet and along the scuba shop on the same level. But if compared with her neighbour Xiaoqian, I'm quite confident Xiaoqian is younger.
Old 16-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have only tried the one on first floor right side, first unit. Name I forgotten but she say is ex ktv hostess
Old 16-12-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Kokoro111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenkenkenchan View Post
I have only tried the one on first floor right side, first unit. Name I forgotten but she say is ex ktv hostess
Don't mind to share the FR?
I remembered that row are PRC one, last time bobo was there too
Old 16-12-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Her name is Paris. Bonk her twice when XQ is not available or fully booked. Her service is acceptable. $130 all in without massage.
Can do frenching? All in servi e I supposed can do anything without top up right?
Old 16-12-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
I've tried a few others on level 3, decent service but with restrictions. No frenching, no bbbj and no roaming of pussy. IMHO their service not on par with Xiao Qian.
whole parklane only xq do frenching
most of the other mls are married and their children are staying with them in singapore,,, so they cannot do frenching,,,, i know of a ml whose husband every night come and fetch her at taxi stand after her work
Old 17-12-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokoro111 View Post
Can do frenching? All in servi e I supposed can do anything without top up right?
Nope. You need to top up bro. No frenching but can paint. She wants $150 for full but i nego $130 with her. No massage and CBJ.

Last edited by BedGuy; 17-12-2021 at 07:13 AM.
Old 17-12-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Nope. You need to top up bro. No frenching but can paint. She wants $150 for full but i nego $130 with her. No massage and CBJ.
Oh my god no CBJ meaning she just lie down open legs and let you hoot until finish that's all? BTW 130 really cannot complaint much. Can paint and hoot should satisfy your needs.
Old 17-12-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

Was there yesterday
Not many shops opened
But a LOT of punters walking around.

Old 17-12-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
devil_reborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try the ML at lvl 2 b4 some time back near the escalator nothing to shout out for. XQ is still the best there. Use to have a viet gal at lvl 5 near the toilet but now seem like it close, anyone try b4?
Old 17-12-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycatt View Post
Was there yesterday
Not many shops opened
But a LOT of punters walking around.
https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room...gainst_massage now frequent raids islandwide
Old 17-12-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hardghey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

walked past 2nd and 3rd floor just now. got propositioned by a few. theres a pretty one on the 2nd storey.
Old 17-12-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_reborn View Post
Try the ML at lvl 2 b4 some time back near the escalator nothing to shout out for. XQ is still the best there. Use to have a viet gal at lvl 5 near the toilet but now seem like it close, anyone try b4?
she move to level 4 in front of lift.
She only there day noon till evening

got her sex tape but too many editing, dont want to waste time sharing..
Old 17-12-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walic View Post
Hello fellow samster bros,

May I verify if Xq unit is the nearest to the level 3 carpark with a dustbin near to it, with facial advertisement? Was there for 2 hours plus but door is closed. How do I know she is busy with a customer? Or she is not in that day?

Thank you!
Level 3 carpark entrance there
You come out digonally on the right
Old 17-12-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_reborn View Post
. This i agree 100% with you bro. She is the best in parklane. Always show smiling face and willing to please. I RTF her few times already she not even once asked for tips or top up for other service. Very honest and the no nonsense type ml. Once I try to tip her cause I over shot half an hour and she told me, no thanks brother just give me the usual price, not more and not less than that. She treats all customers the same, no double standard. Always provide above average service for customers. All the frs are the proof of her good service. XQ really deserves a credit.

Last edited by BedGuy; 18-12-2021 at 06:09 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread