The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 12-08-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kamikazane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
Yes, not sure. So more wondering under what pass they are here for.

Obviously, you are VP supporter and zapper. At these point of time, instead of reducing still include to chop bro here. Shall wait and see what happen?
Each for his own. What’s the point of speaking bad of wat vp is doing. It’s ur choice, if u feel chop then dun engage the service. What exactly is ur purpose to flaming, it does not help anything. The wallet for each customer will speak for themselves.
Old 12-08-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DurexKing View Post
Wondering if VP gals vaccinated
Some cannot get vaccinated becoz they are holding short term tourist pass. It doesn’t matter actually, they can carry the virus and pass to other ppl regardless whether they are vaccinated or not. What important is u get your vax..
Old 12-08-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Some cannot get vaccinated becoz they are holding short term tourist pass. It doesn’t matter actually, they can carry the virus and pass to other ppl regardless whether they are vaccinated or not. What important is u get your vax..
I understand your point of view but it doesn't solve the problem..
U may be vaccinated but the other party may still pass u the virus due to close contact.
Probably you'll not fall sick but u can still pass on the virus to your family, friends or luv ones... That's where the danger lies! Play with caution.
Old 13-08-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurexKing View Post
Wondering if VP gals vaccinated
Daily ART test, bros can ask to see. As another bro has said, there’s uncertainty about vaccinations for passholders, my domestic helper was only fully vaccinated end July.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...n-get-covid-19

My opinion is that everyone who wants to be vaccinated should - for visitors maybe charge them $50 for two shots, we now have enough vaccination supply.

Clients need to have temperature check. If ladies wanna check my TT app vaccination status, I got no issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I understand your point of view but it doesn't solve the problem..
U may be vaccinated but the other party may still pass u the virus due to close contact.
Probably you'll not fall sick but u can still pass on the virus to your family, friends or luv ones... That's where the danger lies! Play with caution.
You aren’t the only ones concerned about this, which is why some VP gals aren’t back. I asked bro VP and he said his ladies are safe but some are still scared to restart.

Don’t think they’ll wear full PPE n only let you stick your capped dick in them

https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/d...xual-activity/

Last edited by Keima; 13-08-2021 at 01:36 PM.
Old 13-08-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Daily ART test, bros can ask to see. As another bro has said, there’s uncertainty about vaccinations for passholders, my domestic helper was only fully vaccinated end July.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...n-get-covid-19

My opinion is that everyone who wants to be vaccinated should - for visitors maybe charge them $50 for two shots, we now have enough vaccination supply.

Clients need to have temperature check. If ladies wanna check my TT app vaccination status, I got no issue.

You aren’t the only ones concerned about this, which is why some VP gals aren’t back. I asked bro VP and he said his ladies are safe but some are still scared to restart.

Don’t think they’ll wear full PPE n only let you stick your capped dick in them

https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/d...xual-activity/
VP gals? I'm not referring to gals from any particular stable.. Talking about all the WLs in general..
It's only natural these WLs are afraid to restart now with so much media attention n the AV tracking on these activities lately..

Last edited by countryman; 13-08-2021 at 04:27 PM.
Old 14-08-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 5
Foreverhorny is one of the Best!Foreverhorny is one of the Best!Foreverhorny is one of the Best!Foreverhorny is one of the Best!

https://singaporeuncensored.com/vice...s-on-telegram/

https://singaporeuncensored.com/vice...e-on-sammyboy/

Seems like this shit is not over yet, and viet girls are still being monitored and targeted. Better lay low for the time being.
Old 14-08-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverhorny View Post

Seems like this shit is not over yet, and viet girls are still being monitored and targeted. Better lay low for the time being.
Could be sabo from rival, as VP telegram is not totally restricted.
Old 14-08-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

MiMi @VPremium

MiMi @ VPremium

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=825086

With the stable back, decided to try out MiMi, primarily because I've never tried a lady with natural D cup before - fake D got.

My experience with MiMi is similar what bros have mentioned in her previous FRs.

Lookswise she's decent, with, as I expected, a voluptuous figure, but while her butt's a little thicc, she does not have tummy fat - I checked. Her soft boobs are simply eyecatching, reckon they weight a kilo each and are quite pendulous when she bends forward, plus her small nipples are quite sensitive, so gotta be careful when feasting on them, which I did a lot.

MiMi speaks good English and is easy to talk to, and she's very willing - especially likes long BBBJ and cowgirl, so chemistry was excellent, and I worked out her pleasure points

Oh, and she's fully vaccinated.

Last edited by Keima; 14-08-2021 at 11:11 PM.
Old 14-08-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
krushers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverhorny View Post

This one like "red-eye" competitor kind of posting only...
Old 15-08-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
deptrailam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Btw bros, anyone ever booked these FLs for overnight?

I've booked for those one or two shots for years but never overnight so curious to know how many times u guys get to pump and what's the good thing about overnight?

I mean, the cost is alot higher versus two shots and if we just have two shots then might as well book the two shots??
Old 15-08-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

overnight is 3 shots last i checked eh bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrailam View Post
Btw bros, anyone ever booked these FLs for overnight?

I've booked for those one or two shots for years but never overnight so curious to know how many times u guys get to pump and what's the good thing about overnight?

I mean, the cost is alot higher versus two shots and if we just have two shots then might as well book the two shots??
Old 16-08-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
overnight is 3 shots last i checked eh bro.
Depends on the stable - l thot he's referring to the old Thai stables, who used to have 2/90min packages.
Old 16-08-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

oh i thought he talking about VP girls since he posted in this thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Depends on the stable - l thot he's referring to the old Thai stables, who used to have 2/90min packages.
Old 16-08-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 12
joonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
oh i thought he talking about VP girls since he posted in this thread..
Ya man,actually overnight price for VP 3shot $850.
Have to ask VP boss for confirmation whether ladies ok or not.
Old 16-08-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joonshido View Post
Ya man,actually overnight price for VP 3shot $850.
Have to ask VP boss for confirmation whether ladies ok or not.
Reckon it depends on the VP lady. I know VP bro posted you have to have visited the gal before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1