The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 11-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kyonx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Visited Queen yesterday.

A very pretty and sexy (petite) lady. Looks similar to the photo.

Once I reached there, she hold my hands and pull me to her room (strong GFE feeling).

After shower, she took off my towel and started BJ. Excellent experience here as the way she hold my penis and sucking it makes it looks like a hungry wolf handling a piece of meat.

Then, she dirty talk me and ask me to quickly insert my penis into her. Started from missionary to doggy to cowboy and back to missionary. Want to look at her beautiful face more.

After the FJ, she hold my hand and we cuddle together until the end of the time.

Overall, had a great experience with her. GFE overload.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Read the title: Independent Horniest Jap Mix Kelly Miko

She claims to be independent, where got okt? You sibei cute, kena conned 30 mins of an hour and yet you sing still praise of the person who conned you.
She must be laughing when she read your carrot post LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by verilyverily View Post
FR on Kelly Miko: Girl good but OKT is bad

Found out that the lady messaging you is the agent, not the girl. cos she sent me on a wild goose chase a few times before with Bella (go there kena ghosted, twice already). This time with Kelly Miko, she send me to the first location then suddenly at appointment time ask me go another location. I tried to grab there but still took 30 mins to go the other location.

Ended up paid 1 hour but 30 mins gone liao. Not KellyMiko’s fault cos she got personal life also and can’t possibly extend another 30 mins for me.

FR for the girl:
So initially when I reached I was a bit annoyed (but not rude) and asked nicely how come changed location so suddenly. She was confused also and said she liked the place, so I dropped it. Later found out the person that’s been texting me for days is not her.

But seeing her made it all worth it. No commercial feel at all, v pretty kawaii kind jap face with some Korean feel. Damn cute. Feels exactly like you met this person, she took an interest in you and you went to her place.

Looks: 9/10 (damn cute and pretty, beautiful hair when doggy)
Body: 8/10 (fit, really really smooth tofu skin, nice bubble butt)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft and heavenly)
BBBj: 10/10 (sensual, slurpy, tender loving care)
Painting: 10/10 (minimal hair, opens up, super engaging, responsive)
FJ: 10/10 (biased, FJ and doggy felt great at that point)
GFE:10/10
Rtf: yes
Old 12-12-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
kellymiko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkellymiko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkellymiko is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Double Posting

Last edited by kellymiko; 22-06-2021 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-12-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by verilyverily View Post
FR on Kelly Miko: Girl good but OKT is bad

Found out that the lady messaging you is the agent, not the girl. cos she sent me on a wild goose chase a few times before with Bella (go there kena ghosted, twice already). This time with Kelly Miko, she send me to the first location then suddenly at appointment time ask me go another location. I tried to grab there but still took 30 mins to go the other location.

Ended up paid 1 hour but 30 mins gone liao. Not KellyMiko’s fault cos she got personal life also and can’t possibly extend another 30 mins for me.

FR for the girl:
So initially when I reached I was a bit annoyed (but not rude) and asked nicely how come changed location so suddenly. She was confused also and said she liked the place, so I dropped it. Later found out the person that’s been texting me for days is not her.

But seeing her made it all worth it. No commercial feel at all, v pretty kawaii kind jap face with some Korean feel. Damn cute. Feels exactly like you met this person, she took an interest in you and you went to her place.

Looks: 9/10 (damn cute and pretty, beautiful hair when doggy)
Body: 8/10 (fit, really really smooth tofu skin, nice bubble butt)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft and heavenly)
BBBj: 10/10 (sensual, slurpy, tender loving care)
Painting: 10/10 (minimal hair, opens up, super engaging, responsive)
FJ: 10/10 (biased, FJ and doggy felt great at that point)
GFE:10/10
Rtf: yes
Your FR is only partially accurate.

Regarding the person whom you texted with, that is indeed the agent, as confirmed by Kelly herself during my session today. The agent will take a commission from her for each customer.
Kelly speaks decent English, and was previously staying in Seoul. Regarding her ethnicity, I am unable to confirm.

Here is a more accurate FR.
Looks: 6/10 (If compared to other previous Jpn/Kr FL from Iconik/SNS, lookwise will be a 6 out of 10. Also, you can tell that her age is minimally in the thirties, not young)
Body: 6/10 (Body is proportionate, albeit there is some tummy fat)
Boobs: 7/10 (Soft)
BBBj: 7/10 (Decent)
Painting: 7/10 (No funny odor)
FJ: 7/10 (Decent, nothing to shout about)
GFE:5/10 (Average)
Rtf: No

At the end of session, paid her $400 for 40 minutes session. She said agent informed her to collect $500 which was the 1 hour rate (she showed me the agent's text message to her). Told her my session was the 40 minutes rate. She said Ok and will inform her agent. Just to clarify the duration wasn't confirmed with the agent initially, only the time and venue was confirmed between agent and myself.
(Saved a copy of the post in case it is removed)
Old 12-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post

Regarding the person whom you texted with, that is indeed the agent, as confirmed by Kelly herself during my session today. The agent will take a commission from her for each customer.
Kelly speaks decent English, and was previously staying in Seoul. Regarding her ethnicity, I am unable to confirm.

Looks: 6/10 (If compared to other previous Jpn/Kr FL from Iconik/SNS, lookwise will be a 6 out of 10. Also, you can tell that her age is minimally in the thirties, not young)

At the end of session, paid her $400 for 40 minutes session. She said agent informed her to collect $500 which was the 1 hour rate (she showed me the agent's text message to her). Told her my session was the 40 minutes rate. She said Ok and will inform her agent. Just to clarify the duration wasn't confirmed with the agent initially, only the time and venue was confirmed between agent and myself.
Seems like not getting what u are paying for..
Now the best time for them to up the prices cos supplies very limited n every horny bro is hungry out there waiting to pounce! LOL
Old 13-12-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post

I don’t want to go into too much detail but.. I think this OKT might have ripped you off. We probably saw different FLs named the same “KellyMiko”.

Even though I already said I was looking for Kelly Miko, she had deleted my message after 1-2 days and asked me later which “video” she had sent me (because she forgot). All the while she was pretending to be Kelly Miko, but apparently has more than one video/pic of the same person.

Also, because she got the photo/video mixed up she sent me to the wrong location initially and cut into 30 mins of my time.

My experience was damn solid, and I found my “Kelly” really pretty. She’s definitely not above 30+ kinda looks. Sorry about your bad experience man.
Old 13-12-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar00 View Post
Read the title: Independent Horniest Jap Mix Kelly Miko

She claims to be independent, where got okt? You sibei cute, kena conned 30 mins of an hour and yet you sing still praise of the person who conned you.
She must be laughing when she read your carrot post LOL
I don’t know why you so quick to assume other people carrot lol. I’m very very certain about what I said. If you want you can DM me and I can clarify, but otherwise you just have to trust me on this.
Old 14-12-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros. D1 patron venturing into a new land here

Thanks to all bros for the useful feedback so far. Anybody can recommend VP girls that allow/enjoy painting?

Am a connoisseur of that dish would be great to choose one that serves
Old 14-12-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbz1991 View Post
Hi bros. D1 patron venturing into a new land here

Thanks to all bros for the useful feedback so far. Anybody can recommend VP girls that allow/enjoy painting?

Am a connoisseur of that dish would be great to choose one that serves
Simplest is to ask VP when you book

Second easiest is to read all the FR of the FL you wanna book

Super easiest is to post here, sit back and expect bros to reply to you.
Old 15-12-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Yuki , her pic was accurate quite pretty and gentle lady.Her boobs look just nice on her ard C soft and good to hold , her bj was quite good above average (so far the better one among other vp girl i tried) can feel her soft lip with tongue licking on the head and shaft , ball licking is included as well and she will maintain eyes contact. She allow french kissing as well.

Look 8/10
Bj 8/10
Fj 7/10
Gfe 7/10
Old 15-12-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyonx View Post
Visited Queen yesterday.

A very pretty and sexy (petite) lady. Looks similar to the photo.

Once I reached there, she hold my hands and pull me to her room (strong GFE feeling).

After shower, she took off my towel and started BJ. Excellent experience here as the way she hold my penis and sucking it makes it looks like a hungry wolf handling a piece of meat.

Then, she dirty talk me and ask me to quickly insert my penis into her. Started from missionary to doggy to cowboy and back to missionary. Want to look at her beautiful face more.

After the FJ, she hold my hand and we cuddle together until the end of the time.

Overall, had a great experience with her. GFE overload.
Is she local FL? Or any link provide
Old 15-12-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
scorpiotkh is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Is she local FL? Or any link provide
under VP stable
Old 17-12-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BasketBaller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shag 224a just kenna raid, hope everythings fine
Old 17-12-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Delete delete delete
Old 17-12-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBaller View Post
Shag 224a just kenna raid, hope everythings fine