The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old Today, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
LonelyPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Second visit to J* and decided to book S***** since I was into short hair girls recently. Photo in fb look young and sweet, but guess PS does the job. Real person look towards the old side, prolly 30+, body was ok to look at. Nonetheless, since already enter into war zone, cannot retreat already. And this is just the start. As usual, entered the room and shower, haven’t even wear the disposable pants and lie down and she inform boss start. Massage was rushed, teasing was horrible. Nails kept poking and pinching the area in between my thighs and my 2 grenades. Constantly looking at time as if it’s a timed mission to complete the current task. Stroking was horrible, just pure pounding and no teasing to the head. I then grab her 2 buns to entice myself more since time was running out. Felt like it was over baked in the oven, abit on the harder side. Guess artificial food ingredients were added in. Eventually still unloaded. Damage wise she told me since it’s my first time visiting her, she say give me discount 5B + 3R which I think this is the standard for all other MLs. Overall, not a pleasant experience. Will not RTM.
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 3/10
Teasing: 2/10
Old Today, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
LonelyPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Second visit to J* and decided to book S***** since I was into short hair girls recently. Photo in fb look young and sweet, but guess PS does the job. Real person look towards the old side, prolly 30+, body was ok to look at. Nonetheless, since already enter into war zone, cannot retreat already. And this is just the start. As usual, entered the room and shower, haven’t even wear the disposable pants and lie down and she inform boss start. Massage was rushed, teasing was horrible. Nails kept poking and pinching the area in between my thighs and my 2 grenades. Constantly looking at time as if it’s a timed mission to complete the current task. Stroking was horrible, just pure pounding and no teasing to the head. I then grab her 2 buns to entice myself more since time was running out. Felt like it was over baked in the oven, abit on the harder side. Guess artificial food ingredients were added in. Eventually still unloaded. Damage wise she told me since it’s my first time visiting her, she say give me discount 5B + 3R which I think this is the standard for all other MLs. Overall, not a pleasant experience. Will not RTM.
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 3/10
Teasing: 2/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1