The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellopoppyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
feeling cheated by wife

Does anyone of you feel cheated by your partners? Initially my partner gave me at least once every week, after married she stopped giving it to me and said those were privileges so that I will marry her. Maybe once or twice a month. Has been going on for years. I'm very upset about this. Thinking of going for FL...
Old 03-05-2016, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: feeling cheated by wife

Where's yr " benefits "
Old 03-05-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 10
TheWanker is one of the Best!TheWanker is one of the Best!TheWanker is one of the Best!TheWanker is one of the Best!

Whats your agreement with your wife?
Old 03-05-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Is your agreement written in black and white or just verbally ?
Old 03-05-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Ninja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to behold

Wow bro,now long have u been married?
Old 03-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

so TS, you married your wife for sex and hoping there will be more "free" sex after marriage? well, likewise, your wife married you thinking you will treat her better, you earning more money and give it to her to spend or you surrender all your income, and turnout she has to work as well to foot the bill. you are sad, i think she is sadder.......
Old 03-05-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 20
hardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to all

I wonder why would TS wife stop having sex . Did TS not treat her well enough ? Did TS take her for granted ? Or TS wife maybe having affair outside ?

Please pardon me if the pictures have been posted before.
Old 03-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

Juz go for CAT150. After that you can forget about having sex with ur wife. Win win situation.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopoppyy View Post
Does anyone of you feel cheated by your partners? Initially my partner gave me at least once every week, after married she stopped giving it to me and said those were privileges so that I will marry her. Maybe once or twice a month. Has been going on for years. I'm very upset about this. Thinking of going for FL...
TS, you mean before married your wife promised to give you sex at least more than once a week. That's why you married her. Then now she din keep her promise that's why you feel cheated??

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 11
Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

Have you tried romancing her first? Or you just expect it to be your given right and routine??
Old 03-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Trekers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundial View Post
Juz go for CAT150. After that you can forget about having sex with ur wife. Win win situation.
Think this is the best solution, no more arguement
Old 03-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Skerf33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess majority of couples face this problem
Old 03-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

hellopoppyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah Bros you all reply so fast sia. I like. Haha. anyway I tried to reply as much as I can.
I think I treat her not bad la. Giving her as much attention as I can. But after we married hor she told me straight in the face that she said to sex once a week was just to make me marry her. Wtf? Of course sex isn't everything in a marriage but I have my needs too. Then now whenever I want she will be like wtf u treat me as????

and what is Cat17?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
so TS, you married your wife for sex and hoping there will be more "free" sex after marriage? well, likewise, your wife married you thinking you will treat her better, you earning more money and give it to her to spend or you surrender all your income, and turnout she has to work as well to foot the bill. you are sad, i think she is sadder.......
of course not free sex. well I can only get it from her what. I treat her ok ok la. got bring her overseas at least once a year leh, buy flowers for her etc..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Master View Post
Wow bro,now long have u been married?
for 7 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Is your agreement written in black and white or just verbally ?
verbally lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Where's yr " benefits "
huh what benefit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanker View Post
Whats your agreement with your wife?
initially agreed to have it once a week lor
Old 03-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Foreverfunsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm TS, there's a few things u need to give in details;

1) your age and her age.
2) her religious
3) her outlook and figure
4) how many R/S before she married you.
5) do u have kids? how many kids and how old were they?
6) what kind of jobs does u and her does.

need to start from the basic. she might not love u in the beginning and just marry for the sick of marrying. Or it might be mindset problem. Like, its dirty to have sex, or sex is just for making children.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3140 / Power: 21
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

7 years...?
1 month I also cannot take it already...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1