The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-12-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
what service she offered
Licked and sucked balls. When she did that, I thought she gonna proceed to AR. Or at least BJ, but no.

Can also rub and light finger a bit and yes, she gets moist.

Another pro is Xixi looks a bit like Dawn Yeo (the current one, not when she first entered showbiz), so she's probably around 34-35 yo. But those into slim and svelte types can look away.
Old 09-12-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testmonkeylah View Post
newbie here first time posting fr
https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/xiang-xiang-massage-hj-bj/

looks: 8/10, quite a thick layer of makeup but very similar to pictures
gfe: 8/10
massage: 7/10
hj: 7/10
bj: -/10 uses cling wrap which is a major turnoff for me so no ratings
boobs: C cup, can chut
body: 8/10, not slim not fat
overall: great conversations with her, sn throughout with panties on but didnt try removing it. word of advice is try not to annoy her else she might not accept your future bookings
rtm: yes

(don't hesitate to up me if it helped, trying to build towards my first power haha)
She is also a FL in disguise..her profile is in sex website.
$$$$$ and momo. She was known as Cindy previously kena complaints for bad service and attitude and change her profile name.
Me and other bros also manage to up her for additional tips. You can refer to earlier msgs for her FRs.
For me RTF or RTM is a no..massage no standard and FJ like other bros said is a mehhh...
For me is she is also an angkong siao...her tatoos is disgusting and a turn off for me. She also has very bad breath and her room is kindda smelly and dirty.
For bros who like shaved pussy can try. For me and other bros who tried is a big NO for us.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 09-12-2021 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-12-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

okie xmas booking her

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Licked and sucked balls. When she did that, I thought she gonna proceed to AR. Or at least BJ, but no.

Can also rub and light finger a bit and yes, she gets moist.

Another pro is Xixi looks a bit like Dawn Yeo (the current one, not when she first entered showbiz), so she's probably around 34-35 yo. But those into slim and svelte types can look away.
Old 09-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
orbital7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorbital7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried a few recently

OMM:
massage is hard and got standard, looks quite like photo, +3y or so, almost everything can do (even bdsm cuz i saw got the gear in toilet) except fj. more expensive than most, i think went back china already. if come back again i will rtm

7p:
massage is hard and got standard, face looks q diff from photo, like maybe +10y. very vanilla, only can squeeze nnp, quiet, sibei hardworking legit everything do properly and never cheat on timing, quite chill, but talkative guys or guys who like younger looking ones wont like her. location abit troublesome for non drivers

Tang Bao:
massage is piano, face looks quite like photo, maybe +2y. main attraction is huge headlights, need top up for BM, bottom cannot touch. xmm type, like to chitchat. guys who like those anime type big boobs will enjoy the most. location is near mrt

YMMV
Old 09-12-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag7513 View Post
I’m keen to try Aimee, is she good or landmine?
Not landline for sure but she takes people very selectively. Good luck if you secure appointment in the future.

Note that limited access but young and very good massage
Old 09-12-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Met Xixi, the marathon gal. Everything very average, somemore in shop so no compelling reason to return.

She said she will likely stay with the shop for the forseeable future.
That's disappointing. Was it due to the spa environment or her standards have dropped?
Old 09-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
That's disappointing. Was it due to the spa environment or her standards have dropped?
her services was top notch when she was initially here in 2019.
BBBJ was on the menu. Even FN.

Then her business got better due to popularity and she subsequently removed the BBBJ.

I would say she is a very smart gal and she will start to cut corners here and there once she established you are her regular.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-12-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
Saltywormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post
how does lulu look compare to the picture?
Bro, what I can say is in photo she look pure like a student, in real person look more seductive
Old 09-12-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
hibuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xing-zi-massage/

FR for Xing Zi.

Looks: 7/10 - Discount a bit from photos. More tan in person. I think her smile quite cute.
Body: 8/10 - Slim and petite with ample boobs, great body overall
Massage: Ok only. Not for people looking for actual massage
Sensual: 9/10 She pretty much took off almost everything. The start is too ticklish for me. But HDLY and BBBJ after that was good. Very good roaming potential also. Definitely not those kind trying to make you cum ASAP.
GFE: 7/10 – Easy to talk to (my standards here quite low)

RTM: Yes
Old 09-12-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xing-zi-massage/

FR for Xing Zi.

Looks: 7/10 - Discount a bit from photos. More tan in person. I think her smile quite cute.
Body: 8/10 - Slim and petite with ample boobs, great body overall
Massage: Ok only. Not for people looking for actual massage
Sensual: 9/10 She pretty much took off almost everything. The start is too ticklish for me. But HDLY and BBBJ after that was good. Very good roaming potential also. Definitely not those kind trying to make you cum ASAP.
GFE: 7/10 – Easy to talk to (my standards here quite low)

RTM: Yes
Tried Xing zi recently

Location: not that near mrt station. But lots of parking space. Location not that discreet.

Looks: 6/10 (not my type)
Massage: 7/10 (enough strength)
Bbbj: 8/10 (really got skills and know how to arouse)
Sensual: 8/10 (good use of her fingers)

Rtm: maybe not.. Not my type
Old 09-12-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
The funny thing is they spend much to come over here, most through middle men who collect mthly or daily. So I guess those who already earned can afford to reveal their true arrogance. Then there are those with lousy EQ or time management etc etc.

Choose carefully who you want to spend your time and money with and decide every session what you are getting in return. The money faced ones will try to manipulate.

Other than rental, they could pay a daily cash fee to middle men. Anyway there's a market model out there due to different arrangements and risk exposures.
They already knew they have a market here, can get by even with lousy service and attitude.

GL and many other happy spots are still inoperational. So, horny guys will have to find an outlet to release.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 3
Raudemar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaudemar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/kimi-massage/

any FR on her? Only see is a massively bumped thread thru search function.
Old 09-12-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltywormy View Post
Bro, what I can say is in photo she look pure like a student, in real person look more seductive
got it, thx bro~
Old 09-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
her services was top notch when she was initially here in 2019.
BBBJ was on the menu. Even FN.

Then her business got better due to popularity and she subsequently removed the BBBJ.

I would say she is a very smart gal and she will start to cut corners here and there once she established you are her regular.
You are the first person bro to confirm she was FN once. I dont remember that or if she offered BBBJ, but I do recall her stripping off her top in one quick motion as if she wanted to eat me up

I guess sadly those days are over.
Old 09-12-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Thanks for feedback.

Usually, it's the other way at least for me - being regular gets more customized specials. Of course, it's possible all good things will end later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1