The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-08-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 809 / Power: 2
yocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tammy
from Kt9

Chance upon Tammy's photo and I was dead set on trying to book her. Tried to book early in the morning but bro KT9 told me earliest slot @2pm. Book fast guys.

Location : Was 10-12min walk from Mrt. Easy for parking, where beside there's open parking.

Looks : 9/10 (80-90% similarity to the photo, what sold it for me was that she resembled one of my friends)

Boobs: 9/10 (I'm no expert but I believe they are definitely natural Cs. Soft to grab and they jiggle like mad when you're pounding her. Great for bros that like boobs.)

Body: 9/10 (I'm a sucker for petite ladies. She's fun-sized. Bros that workout can lift her up and bonk. A little bit of baby fats and a round ass to pound.)

Frenching: 9/10 (I think frenching depends on chemistry. I gave a 9 because we were frenching throughout, tongue fights everywhere. Fucking awesome.)

BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Slow, fast, deep, tongue flicks, etc. No rush and very enjoyable. Almost made me CIM.)

Bathing: 8/10 (Who doesn't like a bbbj in the showers? She also uses her boobies to apply soap on you.)

FJ : 10/10 (She accommodates for all kinds of reasonable request. For my first shot, she told me to lie down and enjoy myself. Then she proceeded to mount me in cowgirl position and began riding away. She was moaning so loudly and enjoying herself while grabbing onto my thighs, my chest and my face while we frenched. She rode me for almost half an hour at different speeds and positions before I surrendered my first shot.

She offered to give me a massage but I told her to lay down beside me and rest. Within 5mins of hugging one another, we were frenching again while I fingered her and she gave me a handjob. Before I knew it, I was capped and entering her doggie style. She archs her back properly for you to enter her and will occasionally glance back at you while she bites her underlip with the CFM face. Fucking turn on. Her moans were so loud and she was grabbing at the bed sheets while I was pounding her hard. Pounding her and hearing her say stuff like 'Yeah baby, come on fuck me harder' was a major turn on for me. Increased my speed and pounded her hard before I surrendered my last shot. Ended it with her giving me another bbbj which she sucked every last bit of cum outta me.)

GFE : 9/10 (She was shy at first but slowly opened up. She smiles and giggles a lot and she treats you like her boyfriend. Even in the shower she wouldn't let me try myself and insists on doing it. Has that playful kind of feel. She turned into a sex bunny on the bed and thoroughly enjoys herself while making sure you're enjoying yourself as well.)

RTF: Definitely! Once I fully recharged myself.

Definitely MUST TRY. Must thank bro KT9 for bringing in such a gem. Your experience may differ based on your chemistry with her.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=954572&highlight=
Old 31-08-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
saltedcaramel is Cool - loads of Potential

Rachael from Lust

Looks : 8/10 had make up on. Kinda cute. Slight tan. Not a girl that turns heads but definately screw-able.

Body : 8/10 proportionate body. Non enhanced boobs. Soft and smooth skin. Enjoyed her boobs. Not big not small. Handful, enough to grope.

Fj : 8/10 Can feel she putting effort to make me cum. She did most of the job worth my every penny spent.

Bj : 9/10 She went a full 15min without whining. Kudos to her for that.

Gfe : POWERFUL! Lots of cuddling before and after session.

Okt : 10/10 swift prompt replies as almost instant reply. Friendly and responsive. Experienced okt with good customer relations. Easy to read instructions too.
Old 31-08-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
walgqnhee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizarreXmc View Post

Lisa
stable: Flirtygirls

Looks - As the photos, but closer up can see lines on face, nothing that makeup doesn't hide though. Still acceptable to me. Perfect for fantasizing bonking OL somebody's wife.
Body - Petite size, pretty good shape.
Boobs - Soft so confirm natural. Enough to grab B size I estimate
Frenching - Non stop lip locking action with DFK
BBBJ - Damn good! Hardworking with good suction and deepthroat!
FJ - Could feel her abalone clamping my 2IC. I started thrusting shallowly and very slowly for the first 5 minutes. So tight that we only had missionary and cowgirl then I could not tahan oredi.
GFE - Good attitude and hardworking. Chatty with good understanding of english. Cuddle together to sleep after first shot.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=952754&highlight=
what posted here are true. thanks okt for the intro. she willing to serve and accomadate to all i request. thanks okt for the arrangement.
Old 31-08-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold

Wanted Tiffany but already left our shores.
Bro Lust recommended new Katoon first day debut.
Really Chio Bu as advertised!!

Booking process/Location:
As usual, Bro Lust is basically fast in response and fast to confirm. I don't have issues always booking with him. Replied fast and hassle-free. Most likely since already have my records so no need verification.
Location is near to mall and MRT. Convenient for both drivers and public transport takers.

Looks:
22-23yo SYT Pretty looking girl that won't go wrong. Slight tanned compared to pics and real her. Her Video is attractive for me and her nurse uniform was taken live in her room last night so no surprises.
In fact inside their TG have all lady uniform pics and Bro lust assured that those were taken in SG when arrived as proof they are real so yeah its a good way to let consumers confident.

BBBJ:
Power. Great suction and have a rhythm plus a soft music that she plays kinda romantic lol

FJ:
Basically do her in Doggy for first shot and missionary in 2nd shot. Able to squeeze out 2shots in 90mins and left a happy man.

GFE/Attitude:
Not a time-watcher definitely. Takes her time to work on my tool, let me take my time to rest in between shots and definitely hardworking to the max.
Bonus was her Massage. Not Piano hands for sure and speaks good English so can communicate well.

RTF:
Yes. Recommended to all bros. Still Fresh Fresh and Young Tight to pound.

Damage:
$180/90Mins/2Shots
Old 31-08-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
EllznG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After many considerations and looking at many FRs of Senior samsters for Aki (Marvels). I booked her for 2s 31/08/23. Okt fast response and accommodative.

Best decision of my life. Sad to say that she just ate, so had to downgrade to 1s. She say scared DT and FJ until food all come out.

Regardless this is Aki FR as a Junior samster.

First impressions really set the tone for what's going to happen. So I came with a big fat smile, with aki telling me that she just came back from dinner and chatted for awhile. After transactions settled, 0-100 in an instant. Showered together, got her knees and from then after felt like I was in heaven. Bbbj something I've rarely experience, good suction and pacing. Even after all the food she ate she accommodated and continued to the bed. Looks wise small discount but rejection would be a mistake. A nice pair of boobs, natural and soft. FJ was sensational with her loud moans. After the 1 shot keep sucking and rubbing the soul out of me. I walk out feeling like I ran a marathon. I can tell she enjoyed as much as I did from the start till the end. I really like her persona, very chatty, friendly and can definitely take care of you. She kissed my little soldier goodbye, (saying sorry she cannot give the 2nd Shot) in the shower before leaving to change.

Summary Report.
Location: Clean room. Discreet and about 15-20 mins away by bus.
Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 (not for boobs lover)
Body: 10/10
Bathing: 10/10
GFE: Cannot rate because straight into business after Bathing.
Frenching: 9/10
BBBJ: Exceptional/10
FJ: 10/10

Overall top 3 best experience, very hyper active and high sex drive lady. After leaving, I planning to find another date to see her again, when money allows of course. Price worth the service no doubt. Aki is in my book of RTF
Old 31-08-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dandellion69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Racheal - Lust365

https://sbf.rocks/showthr...hlight=racheal

Looks: good looking gal.

Body: cute size

Pussy: shaved. Solid for 69

Painting: super sensitive. Gets wet easily

Bbbj: she did it damn well wet and sloppy. Too horny and couldn’t take it so had to stop her and ho straight to main scene

Fj: she is hot in bed. Seriously very energetic. She worked hard for my hard cock. Grinding and pumping, moving her hips insanely in every position. cim is a super plus plus points for her

Rtf: yes

Others:
Every penny was worth it.
Old 31-08-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 1
wildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAV69 View Post
seeing some misleading FR on this girl, Alisa. So sharing my experience..

Looks: 6/10 (too much PS and not necessarily in the good way)
Boobs: 10/10 (enhanced but very well made. focus on this and you will be fine)
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting: not allowed
GFE: 6/10 (no kissing and touching below)

she's a pro in the field and definitely not green. very limited english and i can imagine she's the type who would be deadfish depending on the customer
We got to share the good and bad so we can have a good scene.
Old 31-08-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 21
JanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jessy from The Good Times

Jessy greeted me with a cheerful smile and laughter as she hugged me and gave me a peck on ky cheek.

We proceeded to undress and head to thw shower. She soaped me thoroughly and washed me. As I towel dry myself she washed herself.

We proceeded to the bed and we both sat down and talked for a while. Then she got on her knees and gave me a blowjob which was quite extraordinary. I repositioned myself to lie down and she continued her tongue action til i got rock hard. She capped me and rode me until I got her on her back and started pumping rigorously as she moaned. We borh climaxed and I collapsed on top of her and rested for several seconds

After the shower she massaged me and we talked for a while. She sensed I was starting to get an erection so she proceed to blow me again. It didn't take long before I told her to cap me and we doggied for a while before changing to missionary to finish.

The RTF was a good as the first time and she looked more seductive this time.
Old 31-08-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
X2rabbit is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Kimm - Lust365

Looks : 9/10 imo, much better than the pictures, especially when she gives you that smile with a naughty glint in her eyes.
Body : 8/10 wow, she's got the slim body man, slender, great curves, B+cup boobs, it's quite a sight when she's laying down and you're making out with her.
BBBJ : nice licking of the shaft, good control, gave me a hands free blow, felt awesome, could almost feel myself hitting the back of her throat
FJ : 10/10 fun as fuck, she knows how to make a man feel like a king.
GFE : her smile is contagious. She laughs a lot, likes to tease quite a bit, and she's just plain attractive, pretty on the outside, a whole new devil on the inside.
Old 31-08-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Xoshi (X-Factor)

OKT: Clear instructions and easy to deal with.

Location: Quiet and relatively discreet for drivers. Definitely one of the better locations as the rooms are spacious with large and stable beds. The clean fluffy towels are a plus as well.

Looks: Pretty much what you see in her photos. Big eyed cutie with some baby fat on her cheeks. Very charming especially when she does her eye smile.

Body: Pocket rocket. Very petite at around 152cm but with nice curves front and back. Boobs are enhanced, which she confirmed, but had i been told they were natural, i would have believed it without hesitation. Amazing implants that are soft, pliable and with natural sag. Her full back japanese tattoo was also another outstanding feature especially when doing her in doggy. Very cleanly shaven pussy that really whets your appetite at the get-go.

BJ: First session i had with her was disappointing as the BJ barely lasted half a min. She warmed up to me much more on my 2nd visit and i got a good amount of dick sucking and ball licking. Shower BJ during washing up at the end of our recent session was definitely a highlight. Watching the world go by outside the window (if you know you know) while she knelt at my feet and sucked me off was such a turn on.

FJ: Despite her image, she fucks like a shy girlfriend would with her eyes closed and biting her lips. She rode me until she worked up a sweat both instances but definitely looked more at home letting me take the lead. Her small size and relative flexibility makes for a fun session as i could run through a number of positions with her with ease.

RTF 2nd shot was one for the books for sure. Started out in doggy before i upped the tempo and pulled her back up slowly. Was super hot to watch her begin to drive her butt back down to meet my thrusts in a rare show of initiative. Xoshi gets quite wet when you press the right buttons. Would recommend doing her in missionary while rubbing her clit for best results.

GFE: Unpopular opinion: YMMV. We hit off decently well (common topics and language) and there wasn’t a dull moment at all. By her own admission, she has certain ‘preferences’ caused by previous unpleasant experiences. Treat her right and she’ll do you no wrong.

RTF: Already did. Well worth another RTF to further unlock her.
Old 31-08-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
roastedprk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.rocks/showthr...light=victoria

Lady: Victoria
Stable: Seduction
Okt: prompt response. Hassle free booking

Looks: 8.5 pretty babe. Quiet kind looks
Body: 9 slim and short. Fits my taste
Boobs: 8.5
Bbbj: 9.5 solid suctions. Ended up with my cock in her mouth and CIM
Fj: 9 very slutty in bed and hard working she surprised me with how she grind and gave me sexy moans and stares.

Gfe: 9 ‘i will cater to your needs’ kind. Good massage to end the whole session
Old 31-08-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
mosinman92 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hana from KinkAngel69

Looks: 7/10, would rate higher I guess but Im a bit blind in semi-darkness. Mostly matches her photo. Not slim but not chubby either, plenty of meat to grab.

Boobs: 9/10, Enhanced boobs pretty soft to the touch, they stand at attention pretty quick too when played with.

BBBJ: 8/10, felt pretty good. Does a lot of ballplay and likes to suck on them. Got to my shaft and went pretty far down.

FJ: 8/10, went pretty hard for my first shot and I got a bit too excited in doggy. Her tightness in that position surprised me. Tho she's not too good when on top, so lost a bit of steam there. Might be my skill with using my soldier too but had to go back to HJ to finish my 2nd shot.

GFE: 6/10, partially coz she got a lil bit mad at me but no petting down below threw me off a bit. Also had a little bit communication problem as her english is in the works. Sent me off with a nice hug tho.

RTF: Perhaps. Would like a broader taste of girls before I have an RTF preference.

OKT: very helpful and friendly, gave clear directions despite me messing up a lil bit.
Old 01-09-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
newyorkbtches is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nana: Lust366
Damage: 120/45/1

https://sbf.rocks/showthr...highlight=nana

Well deserved FR for Nana

Looks: 9/10 good looking babe.
Body: 9/10 petite with amazing shape. Tats makes her more attractive.
Boobs: 10/10 C cup boobies
Bbbj: 9/10 she knocked me down with her amazing blowjob. At first it was a bit slow and normal
but intensity increased gradually.
Fj: 9/10 willing to do any position. No black face and not a time a watcher. Solid bonk

Rtf: hard to decide too many choices
Old 01-09-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 13
AndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lisa from Utopia
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=954671

Very good looking face and smile with that straight teeth. Legit 170cm tall. Body is slim no tummy type though her butt is still round and fleshy enough for a good spank, she likes! Stylish wavy hair. Slight tanned skin.
Face is close to this actress. I am surprised such a quality face, body and bonk for this low price, felt like i saved $60.

DFK, painting, bbbj, shower together all have. Always smiling and ready to cheer you up. Feels like hooking up a funny FWB but during sex she is suddenly a sensitive little creature. Play her nipples! and her body twitches. Bonk her hard, she will squeal and stick out her tongue for a good tongue fight.

No problem for second shot because I really likes her face.

Few pics taken before I left and she about to head out for an overnight booking. My phone captured her skin colour quite accurately. Later saw her hopping onto a BMW, ok cool not bad. For her height and face, if people saw you with her, they thought you scored chick.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

VERY PRETTY FAIR FLEXIBLE LADY THAT LIKES TO COSPLAY

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=953822

Dunno why been feeling horny lately thinking of bonking every idle time of the day so decided to go for another spin today this time settling on an old stable though I've been visiting them not as often lately.

Booked Gucci from FG after seeing good reviews from other Bros mentioning she's prettier than photos and I was probably one of the many Bros here who were blown away by how she looks, indeed her ad photos don't do her justice.

When I knocked on the door, Gucci answered and hid behind it, after door close my jaw dropped to the floor seeing a fair gorgeous lady wearing sexy netting attire that leaves little to the imagination, I was so amazed that I didn't look where I placed my bottle of red bull on the table that it lost footing and spilled some of the contents of the drink onto the table and overflowing to the floor. I apologised to her for the mess, she came forward bent down in her sexy attire and we both cleaned the floor and table, not without me grabbing parts of her body while cleaning then stealing a kiss which she didn't back away, nice start!

Gucci is very pretty to me, around 1.65m in height, hails from Issan, fair skin, looks more chinese than Thai, almond shaped eyes, unblemished smooth skin (except for motorcycle accident scar on her right shoulder), tattoos only on her right knee, straight teeth, in summary she is a head turner with gorgeous facial appearance that won't struck your as a Thai. She is slim (no tummy at all), all natural B cup, it's been a while since I have encountered such natural unassuming beauty, unfortunately she does not feel she is beautiful.

Helped to wash me in the shower telling me that she have already showered, after which she spent quite some time in the toilet which puzzled me. Was about to ask her when she appeared from the toilet wearing a cute cosplay 2 piece pink attire, oh gosh seeing an already pretty lady now in a cute attire gave a huge boner. She wanted to service me but I already had other things in mind, told her to lie and I will service her instead. She was initially surprised but cave in to my request, made her lie down and began stroking her pretty face before going in for the kill and start frenching and sucking on her lips and tongue to which she reciprocated well. Went down for her small B cup breast and can feel her nipple starting to harden, she would pull up her top and not take it out, while my fingers started exploring her shaven pussy. That's when she began to pull me in to French me it was heavenly having such a gorgeous lady take the initiative to suck my lips harder.

Went further south to her pussy and she lifted her cosplay skirt to reveal her pussy and I began to suck on her pussy lips, no smell and great reaction from her as she moaned quietly. After some painting she was cupping my face and told her I want her now and the action began.

She does not take off her attire but only slid them up. We tried a few positions from missionary to her pulling her legs and knees closer to her body and kissing her own knees when she's high, then scissors where I position my legs in between hers, then taking her legs over my shoulders for a deeper penetration, then me kneeling and pushing my body downwards to bang her with her legs over my shoulder, putting her legs over my shoulders and banged her with my toes and hands only touching the bed, moving her legs sideways banging her then bending closer for intimate kissing. I alternated the speed of my thrust from slow deep gentle strokes to occasional hard in strokes the slightly faster strokes when she begins to react. Began playing with her clit in missionary and made her see my dick slowly entering and disappear into her pussy. Most of the sex position requires flexibility and she handles them without a sweat, even telling me to use more power to bang her! Never have I had such an awesome fun session filled with many flexible position. Finally went turbo mode and banged her to a climactic end and her telling me she loved it.

She can speak reasonable English with a bit of GT, she loves chinese food especially dim sum. Despite her good looks, everytime I bring up the topic she would mention that she only look average which I disagree. In between shots, no massage were offered we just lay down on the bed while looking at tik tok, YouTube, fb, food and Life. She loves to cosplay and has brought 6 attires with her, so Bros may want to arrange with OKT to see if she can wear different attire when you visit (didn't ask her what other attire besides those 2 in photos)

Verdict: This lady is gorgeous and worth the price, for Bros looking for very pretty fair lady that can kiss /dfk /paint and enjoy fast furious flexible sex, you may want to consider Gucci. Boob lovers may want to avoid as hers are small B despite natural.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1