The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25575 / Power: 69
TheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond repute
The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Thanks for supporting TheSuperShinobi

Last edited by TheSuperShinobi; 01-01-2022 at 01:08 PM.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

TheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Date: 13-09-2020
RTF: Will not RTF since I was a bit annoyed when she told me not to use too much force (before I lick her breasts). Other than that, there was 0% GFE!
Unit: #01-1# D### B##### H#### (left subunit) Parklane Shopping Mall
Titf**k: Did not ask (she don’t seem too keen to provide one hour of service)
Kissing: Did not ask (unhygienic as no shower cubicle to rinse our mouth)
BBBJ: no (CBJ provided)
Breast Licking: yes
FJ: yes

I had asked the girl (bust size around A+ to B-) that I am not interested in massage and I just want the FJ and was told it will be $100 for an hour.

When I went in, the lighting was dim and girl had turn up the lighting as requested.

Did not ask for kissing as there was no shower cubicle to rinse our mouth and it is unhygienic!

When I took off my clothes and place them on the chair along with my bag and watch. She requested me to keep the watch. I told her nicely the watch had no photo / video recording function. However, I still keep it anyway and I guess she probably not going to provide one hour of service so I did not ask for titf**k!

She gives me a handjob and began licking my nipples. I caressed her breasts and she later moved on to put condom and provided me with CBJ.

After that, I made her lie down and began removing her dress, bra and panties. Before I began licking her breasts, she told me not to use too much force and I was surprised she said that since I am clean shaven with no bread / moustache. To be fair to her, she did not show me a black face and she did not push me away when I was licking her breasts and nipples.

I began thrusting her missionary and after a while she wanted me to cum faster so she offered me handjob again. To be fair to her, she removed the condom before giving me handjob and it was quite vigorous.

I left the place without feeling it was a waste of $100 since I did get the FJ as requested.

P.S. I usually “chiong” red-light district in Geylang and recently gone to look for freelancers and massage parlours. Don’t intend to “chiong” massage parlours on a long-term basis.

Last edited by TheSuperShinobi; 21-11-2021 at 01:52 PM.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Date: 25-09-2020
RTF: Will not RTF since I was a bit annoyed when she rushed me during the bonking session and when I was dressing up, also rush me to leave
Unit: #05-0# L&L B##### C##### Parklane Shopping Mall
Titf**k: Did not provide (even though she pretends to remember)
Kissing: Did not ask (unhygienic as she did not rinse her mouth before the bonking session)
BBBJ: no (CBJ provided)
FJ: yes (opened her legs wide but I was not ready to penetrate her yet)

I usually talk softly when I approach the massage lady for sex as it is not good if AV Officers nearby overheard.

When I walked past the shop, the lady (most probably Vietnamese) pulled me in and keep putting her finger on her mouth nodding her head.
• I have not said anything

• Already talking softly

• The door was closed and no one is outside.

I had asked the girl (bust size around C+ to D-) that I am not interested in massage and I just want the FJ (including blowjob and titf**k) and was told it will be $100 for an hour.

She led me inside the room and left so that I can bath in the shower cubicle.

Upon returning, she tried to dim the lights to 50% but I told her I prefer it to be brighter and she nicely turned it up to about 75%.

She took off her hot pants and panties and began giving me CBJ.

She’s trying to short change me by being half nude and after I insist, she took off her dress and bra and continued with the CBJ.

I then told her to lie down as I wanted to lick her breasts and she tried to short change me saying must stand at the side of the bed and after I insist, she allow me to lie on top of her licking her breasts.

She opened her legs wide but I was not ready to penetrate her yet.

I lick her breasts and rub my penis on her thighs, the condom came off accidentally and I ejaculated on her thigh. Maybe it was a Friday and I was in a good mood so I ejaculated prematurely. If felt good to ejaculate on her thigh (instead of inside the condom)!

She told me nicely she will give me the titf**k later but I know she was just trying to humour me. When I went to the shower cubicle to bath, she quickly cleans herself, dress up and went out of the room.

I left the place without feeling I was cheated since I paid $100 (instead of $130).

P.S. I usually “chiong” red-light district in Geylang and recently gone to look for freelancers and massage parlours. Don’t intend to “chiong” massage parlours on a long-term basis.

Last edited by TheSuperShinobi; 21-11-2021 at 01:52 PM.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Date: 8-10-2020
RTF: Will not RTF since I was a bit turned off when she tried to push my hand away during the BBBJ
Jiyeon: https://thaisecrets888.weebly.com/jiyeon.html
Titf**k: yes
Kissing: Light peck
BBBJ: yes
FJ: yes (opened her legs wide but I ejaculated on her thigh)

I went inside the apartment and upon payment, she used her mobile to take picture of the money sending it to her OKT.

After that, we stripped and I noticed she had lots of tattoos on her back.

During the shower, she pulled back my foreskin to wash my penis thoroughly and after that, she stepped out giving me the lame excuse she showed already.

She was not too keen on kissing so I just gave her light peck and after that no more.

She had tried to dim to lights of the bedroom but after I insist, she turn the lights up.

Along the way while we were having sex, was a bit turned off when she kept playing with her mobile.

BBBJ, breast licking and titf**k were all provided.

When she kneeled down to give me BBBJ, was a bit turned off when she tried to push my hand away.

While I was licking her breasts, she opened her legs wide but instead of putting on the condom to penetrate, I ejaculated on her thigh.

Was a bit turned off when she asked me to quickly shower as she has another customer.

As usual, she did not shower with me giving me the lame excuse she showed already.

Before I left, I told her nicely in future, try not to push the customer’s hand away during BBBJ.

P.S. I found the website based on a previous posting by lontitck.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php...79&postcount=3

Last edited by TheSuperShinobi; 21-11-2021 at 01:53 PM.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Malaysian Chinese WL

1.yingying 2047A

2.miki1 2043
3.kelly 2043

4.ivy 1606
5.yumi 1606
6.Annie 1606
7.Xiao Jun 1606
8.Janet 1606

There are 3 experts who knows a lot about the Malaysian Chinese WL.

These 3 experts are Garfoo, iphone1s and jason9.

Hi, I am no expert. I just happen to know where the Malaysian Chinese Gals are located in Geylang. That's about all I know.
Old 23-07-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

i am just a normal customer on malaysian ladies take good care to all bros....
Old 23-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Lot of humility in this thread....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Wow the grand master come out to talk
Old 24-07-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Useful and updated information in this thread. Particularly, which XMM left in which cat 150 houses.

Thanks for your effort.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-07-2020, 02:27 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

I have been regular in HC, FL and ML scene...was reading the Geylang thread...saw that there are experienced players who mentioned about L69H69. Was wondering if this is real?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 27-07-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Its fake 1 la
Old 01-08-2020, 01:38 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Canberlin Lodge. 69 Lorong 6 Geylang, 399221

Thanks....looks like a condo to me

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 06-08-2020, 01:58 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Hello Everyone:

I apologise (if necessary) for sounding so pessimistic, government may not wish to take risks unless the number of COVID-19 cases go down!

Shinobi

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...aug-5-12991166

903 cases were those staying in dormitory

HALL OF FAME

Old 06-08-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Everyone:

I apologise (if necessary) for sounding so pessimistic but I heard rumours 1612 Nana is leaving on 17th Aug.

I also heard rumours 4 girls from 1669 are leaving soon.

Shinobi
It looks like the OKTs are asking the gals to leave ......which isn’t a good sign at all.

This can mean only one thing. It’s precisely the right time to go in for the advanced degree in pcc.
Can use skills future grant also. It all in our hands now. .....
Old 06-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Now china girl might go back because china vice industry still mostly functioning as usual but thai ger mostly decide to stay because thailand now very little earning for sex worker due to high supply of girls, government curbs and zero tourist.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1