The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraman14 View Post
Paris/Gem.. Is she still providing services? I messaged a few times no reply. Thanks for confirming!

most likely busy.
Old 10-02-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraman14 View Post
Paris/Gem.. Is she still providing services? I messaged a few times no reply. Thanks for confirming!
cny soon la
Old 10-02-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 12
manas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried before, and can easily recommend.
Older than pics and boobs probably fake, but she really knows how to please and push your buttons. Very skilled and dedicated.
Also speaks fair English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post
Old 11-02-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manas View Post
Tried before, and can easily recommend.
Older than pics and boobs probably fake, but she really knows how to please and push your buttons. Very skilled and dedicated.
Also speaks fair English.
Yupp agreed. She's my go to when the other MLs are busy. She can text quite well in English.
Old 11-02-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

For some reason my isp doesn't allow me to access beautycastle website, need other bro help to check this natalie is not the nuru Natalie/Carol we love who not working anymore right?
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=...hlight=natalie

Cos if it is, I fast hand fast leg will go book
Old 11-02-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
dungeondragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
For some reason my isp doesn't allow me to access beautycastle website, need other bro help to check this natalie is not the nuru Natalie/Carol we love who not working anymore right?
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=...hlight=natalie

Cos if it is, I fast hand fast leg will go book
Nope I'm afraid not, she was really professional tho
Old 11-02-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeondragon View Post
Nope I'm afraid not, she was really professional tho
Ah thanks bro, really sad now haha. Yeah miss her really pro routine and must say its one of the best nuru I've had.
Old 15-02-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone manage to contact Melody recently?

Been trying but she never reply

https://beautycastle.host/melody-mas...lth-treatment/
Old 16-02-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post

Probably still on CNY break. Heard from some of the girls they will only return to work on 16/17.

Worst case scenario, she has blacklisted you.
Old 16-02-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

She is taking a CNY break. She told me the last time I visited her.
Unless she blacklist you?

Quote:

Old 17-02-2021, 08:23 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is her photo real? Thought this set of photos has been reused many times..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-02-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Well have tried few masseuse but most of them are in 40s and not so chio
Any chio masseuse who provide shower,nude massage and hj ?
Thanks bros
Old 18-02-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro..looks damn yummy.. can share contacts? love slim slender type. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchfries123 View Post
Hi bros,

just wanna share. I just move to Boon Keng area and as not familiar I just jalan jalan.

I am eurasian blood but dark skin, cannot speak chinese for sure except for ni hao ma, xie xie etc

Chance upon this late 20s milf at a spa there. She was at counter and totally my type!

Paid $, and i insist to have her, and she also Added me on wechat on the spot as she has some translator built in so we chat abit. If not really hard. I realized she just came to SG and very hungry and determined to make $.

Face: very fair, sharp features, I like!

Hair: those blonde highlights, i like too. Hair is the usual shoulder length.

Body: small and petite, slim for sure. But no boobs (i like!). Her ass is perky but too bad in jeans. Boobs may be small but super perky, i decline to share more details as i am raelly in love with her boobs..see her to find out.

HJ: was quite funny, she pointed my dick area and ask if I want. I just nod my head and the rest is history. Only HJ, no FJ.. lie close to me and blow into my ears and i shoot damn fast. I have the hots for pint size girls la..hahaha

Massage: surprisingly good! No kidding..maybe she is hard working and use alot of strength and i can hear her panting slightly. During HJ just after massage, I can sense she perspire a little. Maybe she is small built and exert alot of strength as I am quite fat la. haha.

Autoroaming: first time limited..second time she is okay..

So bros, support new blood in SG who is diligent. Timing she did not shortchange too. This is my second time there and same as the first. I do think I have some chemistry with her so she give me a chinese nickname. hehe.. Happy to share but keep this area safe, so I will screen carefully to protect this place. I told her that she could consider focusing on non chinese speaking bros. She said ok! Indian brothers she also okay. But treat her well ok..respect her. Cheers
Old 20-02-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Picture are hers, but do add 10 years to the photo, as to me she's closer to 40s.
If you looking for a good strong massage with HJ she is the one, the environment is relaxing with smoothing music which I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Is her photo real? Thought this set of photos has been reused many times..
Old 21-02-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rickyonly1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Anyone know where Ling Er 玲儿 is? Her massage was awesome and she had F-cup. She used to be working in People's Park Complex and LilTiger would advertise for her but I haven't seen her in a while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1